return [Theme] Page 2

It was here that the last realization came to me that there is no turning back. The flashlight goes out, and with it my determination. In the corridors above my head, I hear the singing of sea creatures. They promise the return of the seagulls.
№ 419662   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2021 / 22:51
The growth of military danger is facilitated by the actions of America and NATO in the European region, to increase the combat readiness of troops and their presence. The military infrastructure is being modernized, the intensity of military combat training is growing. the American concept of 4 to 30 is being implemented. Nationalist sentiments in Ukraine are being heated. What provokes an armed conflict in the Donbass. Including in the border areas with Russia. In response to NATO's threatening military activities, we have taken appropriate action. As you know, a sudden check of the combat readiness of the troops of the Western and Southern Military Districts was carried out. Successfully transferred to the western borders in the areas of combat training tasks two armies and three airborne units. Recently, only the lazy has not joined the friendly chorus of accusations of Russia on any occasion. We do not like the conduct of exercises in our territories, then the return of troops to the points of permanent deployment is annoying. And someone decided to warn us about the consequences of our activity on our own territory. I want to emphasize that we do not accept such warnings and intend to continue to do everything necessary to ensure the security of our borders. Continuing to closely monitor the situation, the progress of the transfer and deployment of NATO forces in Europe as part of the Defender Europe exercises. We observe the transfer of the 53rd Infantry Brigade of the 29th Division, the US National Guard troops, which arrived the day before yesterday in the Albanian port of Durrës, and with them 750 units of military equipment.
Release Date: 27.04.2021
№ 418005   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:24
After all, from now on
We are even more happy.
We're not going to stop there.
We will return all the happiness that we lost.
At the cost of a hundred years for me.
For you - the price of a thousand.
Quote Explanation: The second part of the verse "Everyone has the right to happiness ... ".
№ 416428   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 14:06
Before the son of mice, before the king of rats!
№ 415106   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:54
Like many of her peers, Helen tormented herself with seasonal diets. Between her and her body, a kind of strange agreement was concluded, where self-restraint was a popular coin with which she paid for returning to her youth. Suffering - for vitality, hunger - for the smoothness of the skin, abstinence - for the fullness of life. True, to be honest, it turned out so-so.
№ 413628   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 15:27
Witchcraft is a flame that shoots the face of the one who inflates it.
№ 406515   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2020 / 19:45
A few decades ago, all advanced scientists were convinced that in the twenty-first century religion would simply disappear. Instead, in the late seventies there was her very spectacular return. Like an opera diva, who was bored with forced rest, religion returned to the stage, and her voice becomes more and more sonorous from year to year. Today, questions of faith are once again causing heated and irreconcilable disputes.
№ 406417   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 15:06
When gates we're in Portland
We will take the Motherland in the open arms.
Yes, only in Portland to come back
We don't have never.
№ 401719   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2020 / 10:51
- No Oliver, it all falls apart, isn't it?
- Well, I'm back.
- He was waiting for this phrase?
- No. He's just cool.
№ 401036   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 23:45
It otkudova to us is such a beautiful man covered? Il che forgot to say here? Oh, look, eyes not looking - probably received the two!
№ 400524   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 19:33
I'm sorry to have overheard every word, but my extensive experience tells me that going home is not so bad. Sure, we will communicate with your friends and get help from them. In the end we do it for the love of women.
№ 399586   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 03:21
(the end)
Well, the last thing I want to say. It's about us. We have a fantastic chance. For the first time in thirty years we have the chance to play and win the struggle to restore its role as the core of greater Eurasia. This role is not focused on expansion. This role is aimed at restoring our capability development as the basis of the macro-region. This is very important. And amendments, our return to our civilizational roots creating very good opportunities.
Release Date: 28.06.2020
№ 399388   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 10:18
- I will not retreat. And will not give up what is rightfully mine. I'm going back.
Where?
- To the beginning.
№ 398559   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:30
Still burn with the joy of a wanderer who haven't been home. Look at the faces of his people, speak the language, and native most loved, breathing the fall leaves, frosty ground coffee, which for me tastes better here than in Brazil and Colombia.
They say here is not so that, but for me this is the best place in the world.
Cold forest, how I missed you on the hot Caribbean sand.
№ 398548   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:29
- What is Ahsoka's strength?
- She is fearless.
- This can be a weakness. If she were the apprentice?
- Nobody can compete with her kind of determination.
- But you.
- I'll find her.
- It might not be your best.
- Whatever you were trying to say, master PLO, just say it!
I am implying that maybe if you trained her well, she will take care of themselves. And figure out how to get back... to you.
№ 396077   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:53