the script [Theme] Page 4

I think they need to go back to the good old method for the delivery of the script personally to us. Let send print and not send a digital copy by e-mail. I think it will be soon. Ask the cops on the streets, what are the most common crimes. Will tell you that they are associated with credit cards. Figure. Have to go back to cash.
Quote Explanation: Review of the actor about the situation around the HBO, which is subjected to hacker attacks, resulting in a network merge to a new series and scripts "Game of thrones".
№ 299718   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2017 / 12:09
The script of this film is such a white thread that they seem transparent.
Quote Explanation: From a review of the film "afterburner da Vinci."
№ 278386   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2017 / 13:42
- And what you here on the island been all this time, what do you do with Actresses kiss, your wife says nothing?
- Well, it's a script, she understands.
- So you're a writer.
1 Season 7 Series Release Date: 11.04.2016
№ 275849   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 09:02
It may seem that need complete control over the women and grew up under the suffocating power of moms men will choose their diametrically opposed mothers in the warehouse partners. However, it often happens that a man, like a magnet, drawn to strong women, which he tries to relax. In fact, he is trying to rewrite the old family script, that he was with the best ending. If he can control a strong woman, you can prove to yourself that he is the man abruptly father and is able to win the battle, which was afraid to get his father.
№ 275183   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:59
Yes, in this world there is a script, but we're live!
№ 272000   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:18
By and large I'm a writer. This is who I am. Of course, I'm the Director and I like to make movies. But I took 17 pictures, and people say to me, "Let's get Harry, he shot it from a helicopter". They say: "we Need Harry. He will fix the script."
I'm basically a writer, it's who I am. I direct theatre and I like directing very much. But I've done 17 movies, they don't say 'Let's get Garry, he'll make a helicopter shot,' they say 'Get Garry, he'll fix the script.'
Quote Explanation: Garry Marshall - directed twenty-five movies and TV series.
№ 251796   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:31
The story of each life is already written. But it is better to read the course of events, and even better - to write. Otherwise break the script.
№ 232976   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:07
- What if to write the screenplay for his novel?
- And who taught me that? There is a strange misconception that you can come, excuse me, from the street, to sit down and bash script. Writing the script is a craft that must be learned. Here writing is not a craft. To write a book in any style, without observing any limits. And if there is something that will affect at least ten people in the world, that's good. The book is not the format, the scenario format is. There are strict rules that we should know and should be able to do them.
Quote Explanation: An interview with the newspaper "Novye Izvestia", 2015
№ 216244   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:16
All types of actors are born when writing the script. If you don't know who will be playing, is a disaster. So, you have no idea what kind of a character, and begin to try different actors. I once was: the Director was planning for the same role Vitsin, I Strizhenova. It turns out the man just doesn't understand what he wants.
№ 208998   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:48
It is always easier to follow the script than to create their own melody.
№ 190756   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:49
When was the last time you looked at the sky, where all night the stars twinkle? They say that stars are the souls of those who are not yet born, and each time, when the sky is falling star, somewhere on earth there is a new life, but the flickering light remains in all of us. When the eyes glisten with happiness or with tears, that light warms us. It warms even when no one is there. We play roles in life, because it is easier to change your image than yourself. And the paradox is that the actors are reading lines of a script written not by them trying to live them. But the script of your life no one except YOU can not write! And only YOU can decide what will be the next Chapter, only YOU can decide who the main character, and only YOU decide when it's the moment to that star that fell from the sky, shone again in your eyes, and through the noise people heard only three words, stopped playing and began to live: CAMERA. MOTOR. STARTED!
№ 170368   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:30
A good script can easily become your worst enemy and get you that much more of a problem than bad. When you get a bad script, you're struggling to make it better. And so you unwittingly put your heart into it. And then you get a good script and breaks into a smile, because I think he's doing all the work himself - he's good. And here you fell. Because just like you said, I'm not going to invest in this scenario your soul, let it work itself.
№ 157957   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:28
Scenario - one of the most important planning tools borrowed from the "strategic Arsenal". It is based on the following assumption: we may not be able to predict the future, but the speculative consideration of various variants of development of events means that we open mind to everything new - it may be that it will be the right decision...
№ 148707   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:09
Building a life on his own script. This is the reality.
№ 141926   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 10:32
And what happened, I don't know
Unsent letter.
Lost page of the script
In a stupid, unfunny movie.
№ 105409   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 10:44