the script [Theme] Page 2

Write the script of your life on your own, make edits, scribble, throw away the sheets and write again, do as you feel.
№ 408018   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:00
And a photo from a random window.
№ 406623   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2020 / 00:42
Once, I fantasized, they, completely brutal with boredom, came up with the script of the Game and vowed to follow it under any circumstances. Everyone has their own role, everyone has their own place in the game. That's how they've been living ever since. Pretending and sticking to the script. Sometimes with hunting, sometimes somehow, but always and everywhere, especially in the dining room, where there are more spectators. Some - like Pheasants - played to the loss of human form.
№ 404543   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2020 / 14:15
I in Auschwitz told that I am subhuman, that I am a cancer on the body of humanity. And here I am still here because I refused to listen to it. I can't make you think so, and not otherwise, I cannot be forced to feel certain feelings that I don't want to let myself in. And this is the key to regaining control over their own lives, this is the key to the possibility to rewrite the scenario that someone imposes.
№ 400996   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2020 / 12:03
Life is random. We try to convince ourselves that in this movie we call life, there is a script. But it's not a movie.
№ 400457   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 01:21
(continued)
We do not knowingly dismantled 6 years Ukraine. Because the technology is the same. It was announced they would not recognize Yanukovych, whatever happened. In all other countries where they were the color revolutions. And no it is not a revolution. This is the scenario to seize power by force. Just a carbon copy. And most interesting is that American society is that you, Andrey, speak, first, have already died. In the way you describe it. And secondly, it turned out to be disastrously unprepared to use technology against him.
Quote Explanation: Sunday evening with Vladimir Solovyov
№ 397948   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:21
(continued)
We do not knowingly dismantled 6 years Ukraine. Because the technology is the same. It was announced they would not recognize Yanukovych, whatever happened. In all other countries where they were the color revolutions. And no it is not a revolution. This is the scenario to seize power by force. Just a carbon copy. And most interesting is that American society is that you, Andrey, speak, first, have already died. In the way you describe it. And secondly, it turned out to be disastrously unprepared to use technology against him.
Quote Explanation: Sunday evening with Vladimir Solovyov
№ 397947   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2020 / 14:21
I don't even read the script until the moment I signed up. We met a couple of times and talked. And, to be honest, when he told me what he thinks about the role of Captain Boomerang for me, I was a little tense. I was not a comic book fan, I was not familiar with the DC universe and a backstory for this guy. And I'm like, Oh, God, Captain boomerang... Really? I really don't know how Australians will react to it.
Quote Explanation: About the role in the film "suicide Squad"
№ 396469   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 23:03
- It's all very simple - what my colleagues have said. Now they (the West) will attempt to gather under one
the absolute power of the British Commonwealth, plus Mexico, etc. This will be the macro-region, hosted autarkical way.
If they started doing this 3-5 years ago, I would say that it is a normal scenario that can be implemented.
Now - is incredibly difficult. Because coronaries is the most powerful catalyst of all processes.
And this is its main function. He on the one hand has accelerated everything, but on the other hand, he destroyed the mechanisms of control
that seemed unshakable. Including the mechanism of the dollar. Too much became clear.
So the plans, it appeared, but whether they implement this I have a big question.
- No time - so time later. And who before them will create macro-regions?
I don't understand what it means to catch or not catch. I believe quite differently. Vysotsky: We managed to visit God,
there is no delay. Ie basically if you went to God, you will not have to rush.
But to emerge will who will survive and who will not have time. Because this is a race for survival, for a chance at life.
And it's not a competition. I throw garbage in the trash all the talk about competition systems, method
cohabitation and O. Race from death. In a broad sense, civilization.
Yes, You are right, Europe has gone the distance. It is time to call someone to bury.
But there is a Chinese civilization, ours, and Anglo-Saxon. And it's a deadly race of historical significance,
that is now beginning. And no question, who has time before to form this region. I will formulate differently.
He will form a macro-regional autarky, who will survive. The dead can't form.
Release Date: 26.05.2020
№ 396360   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 18:39
I still continue to believe in coincidence. But I don't believe in a massive coincidence. I can say that such a massive coordinated attack on Victory day and all of our historical moments I do not remember.
I think it was an attempt to test the technology is very coordinated.
The second point. This, of course, a very unexpected thing. View. It really Vlasov. This cannot be blamed on the 90's. It is people zero. People who have more or less tasty eating, have more or less lived in comfort and so we upustili then. We missed this generation in the years fed. And that's about it, we need to think about. Because Yes, it is good that the investigative Committee found them. But as the experience of the events of July-August 2019, the fear quickly passes.
Look at the hero's event last year. What happened to them? Nothing. Many of them, incidentally, got a promotion. On new posts feel very well. And prepare for new battles, as I understand it, this summer. And this fear shows that insincere. "Excuse me, mister..." Well what is it? it will be released.
Scary is not that he is Hitler posted, scared that he would be released.
And here is the question about the prerequisites. Who do we grow? Why do we grow? And who raises? Because so we, unfortunately, we see how Patriotic education, especially schools, is becoming more and more dogmatic form. A parallel is life with Kalami from Urengoy. With these uncontrolled our grants for the export of adolescents. Not children, teenagers. Export to USA and washing them there brains. Do not you think that we are trying to play the scenario "Restructuring 2-0"? After all, it was the same thing. "Kill the human past, and do with it what you want".
With people who have killed in the past, killed by the understanding that in 1941-45, it was not just the victory of one state over another, and it was about the life and death of society and the people. In that moment, when through political manipulation, through various kinds of fraud this understanding will kill the people, which it is not, you can do whatever you want.
And here arises the question: for strategic goal setting where are we going? What state are we building? We storim state eternally warring towers? We are building a nation where the police begin to pay attention to it only when shore lost at all? That's it for me with a big and dangerous question. Because if we miss this situation, we will receive a boomerang, not later than 3-4 months a powerful wave of information sweeps the political situation in our country.
Release Date: 17.05.2020
№ 395360   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 17:06
In fact, the scenario is very little resembles the book from the point of view of the basic ideas. <...> I think that scenario is very difficult to compare with the book in that sense. The script is always easier.
Quote Explanation: about the film "blade Runner" is based on a science fiction novel by Philip K. dick "do androids Dream elektroauto?"
№ 391289   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 05:18
Hollywood is a small vicious creature that attaches itself to you and slowly eats your steadfastness, faith, and philanthropy. To feel this, just go to the nearest store for shopping. It is steeped in industry. Even the waiters trying to shove you the script.
№ 391167   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 10:06
- ... Even if such thing as free will, does not exist in nature, we should still treat each other like it is to preserve the society in which we live. Because otherwise, every time somebody does something terrible, you can't punish him. There was nothing he could do - his genes, environment, or God himself forced him to do so. And every time someone will do the honourable thing, you can't submit to him, because he's just a puppet. And if you think that all around the puppet, so why talk to them? Why seek somewhere, something to create, once all your ideas, your creation, your dream or dreams - just the script that is attached to you by your puppeteer.
Hopelessness, summed up Miro.
- So we accept ourselves and all others as creatures with a will of its own. We treat each other like we are driven by the arising in the mind of intention, and not some unknown Creator. We punish criminals. We reward altruists. We are making plans for the future and put them into practice. We promise and anticipated fulfillment of the word. Everything is sewn with white thread, but when everyone believe in that the actions of others - the result of free choice, and will be treated accordingly to rights and duties, the final result will be the civilization.
№ 386071   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 15:02
Nothing happens by accident,
Will not spill even a drop of blood,
And only the writers decide
Who will die and who will be the hero.
№ 384158   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 09:41
Writing scripts - a craft based on logic.
It is the diligent adherence to several fundamental questions: What does a hero? What prevents him to achieve this? What happens if he doesn't achieve?
№ 382747   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 18:34