predestination [Theme]

God has no predestination for man, but man is certainly a co-creator of his life with the Lord. And the Lord, looking over our lives, sees whether prolonging our lives is useful for us, whether we are living our days for good, is there still hope for repentance? There is no arbitrariness in life. And the state of our soul affects the timing of our earthly life.
№ 465623   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 08:12
Decide what to send down to you.
№ 465319   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 01:21
- ... Even if such thing as free will, does not exist in nature, we should still treat each other like it is to preserve the society in which we live. Because otherwise, every time somebody does something terrible, you can't punish him. There was nothing he could do - his genes, environment, or God himself forced him to do so. And every time someone will do the honourable thing, you can't submit to him, because he's just a puppet. And if you think that all around the puppet, so why talk to them? Why seek somewhere, something to create, once all your ideas, your creation, your dream or dreams - just the script that is attached to you by your puppeteer.
Hopelessness, summed up Miro.
- So we accept ourselves and all others as creatures with a will of its own. We treat each other like we are driven by the arising in the mind of intention, and not some unknown Creator. We punish criminals. We reward altruists. We are making plans for the future and put them into practice. We promise and anticipated fulfillment of the word. Everything is sewn with white thread, but when everyone believe in that the actions of others - the result of free choice, and will be treated accordingly to rights and duties, the final result will be the civilization.
№ 386071   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 15:02
I'm on the highway to hell
Get out of the way, brother!
I would go all your way
Did not think to roll.
I'm on the highway to hell.
[I'm on the highway to hell.
Don't try to stop me!
And I will pass, will pass all the way to the end.
I'm on the highway to hell.]
I'm on the highway to hell
Don't stop me!
And I'm going down
All the way
On the highway to hell

AC/DCHighway to HellСаркастичные cityproperty
Quote Explanation: The soundtrack to the TV series (Supernatural "Supernatural" House MD "house MD" )
№ 358767   Added Viker 27-01-2019 / 12:10
No signals are red signs
Can't stop me,
The wheel shakes a speed
Move, can kill.
I make my living singing in a rock band,
The devils are waiting for me for a long time.
Mom, look at the son:
He hurries to your home.
[No stop lights and speed limits,
No one will stop me
I'm spinning like a wheel
No one will contact me.
Hey Satan, receive the payment for my debts,
Playing in a rock band.
Hey, mommy, look at me,
I'm on my way to the promised land.]
No stop signs, speed limit,
Nobody's gonna slow me down,
Like a wheel, gonna spin it.
Nobody's gonna mess me round.
Hey, Satan paid my dues,
Playing in a rocking band.
Hey Momma, look at me.
I'm on my way to the promised land.

AC/DCHighway to HellСаркастичные cityproperty
Quote Explanation: Heuristic and poetic translation.
№ 358766   Added Viker 27-01-2019 / 12:09
As my mother used to say... She always said, "a Random train can lead you to the right station".
My mother said... She always says: "The wrong train can take you to the right station".
№ 357510   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2019 / 15:05
I wanted to ask you something about your scientific romance novels.
- Novels? Of course! Please, take a seat, ask any questions. Come on.
- Okay, okay. I wanted to know, did you have to write about time travel? More specifically, travel into the future?
- Yes, my best seller "the Future ain't what it used to be". He was... he was... he was about the same guy who tried to prevent his murder. He received the award. Yes, it was well received.
Wow! And this character, your character... It could change in the future? More precisely, if he was allowed some events to go his own way, if he secured thereby the chronology that led to dire consequences?
- There are two schools of thought. One group believes that the future is constantly changing, it is definitely not, so you can make the future what you want it to.
- Okay.
- Another group strongly disagrees with this. They say, "No, the future is predetermined, and no matter how you tried, it didn't change."
- Well, what do you think? Future is predetermined or changeable?
- I believe that man is faced with his destiny on the way trying to work around it.
Is there?
- That is, the future is predetermined.
3 Season 10 Series
№ 341466   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2018 / 22:11
"Whatever happened to you — it is predestinated to you from century. And plexus causes from the very beginning linked your existence with this event" (Marcus Aurelius).
Quote Explanation: "Whatever happened to you — it is predestinated to you from century. And plexus causes from the very beginning linked your existence with this event" (Marcus Aurelius).
№ 330485   Added Zeus 26-06-2018 / 19:22
In life, it is a choice we make, and it determines the following. Our decisions decided for us.
№ 324080   Added Viker 25-04-2018 / 09:05
The beauty of chess lies in the lack of luck.
Chess has nothing to do with luck.
№ 321451   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2018 / 00:08
Not yet happened, while the future is uncertain, we can certainly argue - predefined or not. But when it is finished as a given, everyone knows that "there is nothing He did not know, and there is nothing that would not have been His will."
№ 303506   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2017 / 21:39
The future is not just a random event. It's a brutal force with a great sense of humor. It will crush someone who is not careful.
The future isn't just something that happens. It's a brutal force with a great sense of humor, that'll steamroll you if you're not watching.
№ 295606   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2017 / 22:09
I believe that nothing happens by mistake. The Universe has its own divine plan at all.
№ 291504   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2017 / 23:06
My life - the first draft
On which all letters of the constellation...
Quote Explanation: From the poem "Draft".
№ 269380   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:05
The whole world revolves in a circle of life and death, man is born and dies, gives rise to a new life or takes away someone else's, but the world is predetermined - their lives sooner or later he will give into the hands of death.
№ 239955   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:26