the script [Theme] Page 1

- Yes! Thanks! No, what? Stop.
- Yes! Thanks! No, what? Stop.
№ 431497   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2021 / 22:48
Government Bulletin !!!
№ 431175   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:19
No matter how many scenarios you write, life will still make its own adjustments.
№ 430650   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2021 / 16:39
The way you live and what happens to you is your personal life scenario and any excuses, habits and beliefs are only part of it.
№ 427982   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:38
The main thing is one thing. The Soviet Union was the only power, the hypostasis of the Russian Empire, which was in second place in terms of economy. And on a full scale, it was a superpower. But every time Russia, hated by the West, does not have the second place in the world, but has the 7th, the Crimean scenario arises. In which any association of Western countries and any powerful coalition causes Russia a lot of problems. Of course, nuclear weapons dramatically alleviate the situation, but they are no less ... Hence, the question is that the great achievement of Bolshevism was that at the cost of this very democracy, i.e., chatter, it managed to bring the country from 7th place to second. And win the war.
Release Date: 20.06.2021
№ 421190   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 15:03
There are times when we begin to believe in a fate that can change the scenario of our lives.
№ 420466   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 14:15
No God, no supernatural standing over everything and the whole personality does not interfere in our life. A person writes his life scenario himself, starting from early childhood and up to the final, which, again, he owes exclusively to himself ...
№ 419188   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 11:54
The future is great. For them, but obviously not for us. In democratic countries - an economic boom, America will revive democracy around the world, the United States and Britain will become the flagship of progress. Who would doubt that. Only two countries - Russia and China - will spoil this artistic image for the Americans. Russia has great destructive power, and China has economic power. They don't want to play by the rules written by the West. At the same time, what good intelligence officers are, they do not explain what democracy is, therefore, in order not to go deeper, they say: these are good, and these are bad. Why? And a head of cabbage.
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 416857   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 23:27
- I'm an actress. I don't want to play myself. You promised me a great role.
- And you got it.
- Nope. I got a caricature of my life, everyone on display. Divorce and the man who beats me? Am I going to drive Langland crazy and he's suffering from it? Do you think people don't think Langland is you and I'm kind of ruining my life? This is my life, Arthur! And I have the right to defend it!
- Viewers...
- Have the right to spectacle. And that's it! I did not expect such meanness from my own husband. This scenario, it's about people who don't have a future. I have a future...
- Im an actress. I dont want to play myself. You promised...
№ 416840   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:36
- Do not understand what you talking about? Where will it take me? You just rip the paper out of the typewriter and wrinkle it. We don't have a script. This is not for me to try.
- Do not understand what you talking about? Where will it...
№ 416838   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:30
What is happening in the world now is, first of all, a carefully planned scenario even before you were born.
№ 412209   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 00:39
- It's all rubbish.
- Enough of the self-criticism. The main thing is that you write.
- None of this sounds. Not a single note.
- You don't write an opera.
- I'm writing opera.
№ 411719   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 11:00
Since COVID-19 entered the world arena, it has dramatically disrupted the existing scenario of governing countries, living with others, and participating in the global economy. Written by World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab and monthly barometer author Thierry Mallere, COVID-19: The Great Reset examines its far-reaching and dramatic implications for tomorrow's world.
Quote from the book
The global crisis triggered by the coronavirus pandemic has no analogues in modern history. We cannot be accused of exaggeration when we say that they immerse our world as a whole and each of us individually in the most difficult times that we have faced over generations.
Quote Explanation: The main purpose of the book — to help understand what is happening in many areas. Published in July 2020 in the height of the crisis and when new waves of infection all can still arise, it is a hybrid between a modern essay and academic snapshot of a critical moment in history.
№ 411401   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 11:24
If you want a fairy tale and reality to swap places - write a script and look for a suitable hero.
№ 409222   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2020 / 14:18