redemption [Theme] Page 2

I don't accept God, you must understand it, it is the world they created, a world of God do not accept and cannot agree to accept. Say: I believe like a child that suffering will heal and flatten out that the whole offensive Comedy of human contradictions will disappear like a pitiful Mirage, like gnusnenkaya fabrication are weak and small, like an atom euklidische human mind that finally in the world finals, at the moment of eternal harmony, will happen and are something so precious that it will suffice for all hearts, for the satisfaction of all indignation, the redemption of all of the misdeeds of people, all shed their blood, enough to not only possible to forgive but to justify all what happened to the people, - let, let it all be, and are, but I do not accept and do not want to take!
№ 389314   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:21
When I was young, I had liberty, but I haven't seen her.
I had time, but I didn't know him.
I had love but I didn't feel it.
It seems that I can't leave her past behind.
And I know that at any moment someone might come after me or my family.
I knew that I have no enough time to do everything.
Now I'm afraid I have no time to do anything.
№ 385207   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2019 / 00:44
This is all wrong.
It's not my house, right?
Do I know you?
My mind tries to forget?
Redemption for lonely souls
Who could not control their life
And our favorite, permanently missing.
I hope the darkness they find will give them light.
Quote Explanation: Akira Yamaoka Vocals: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. The single "Hell Frozen Rain" (Diabolically cold rain).
№ 383597   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2019 / 15:08
For the people of this country - death is the end of one cycle of rebirths. As Christians death is an atonement for sin.
Kogami Shinya. Is it an evil spirit - it is you?
You did not notice I died, lost in the world of the living and fell on the battlefield in your own hell.
- No, I will not the spirit. Makishima....
№ 383000   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 11:48
Even if the whole world turns their back on me, it will not matter. I will endure all. Hatred, anger, contempt. I just need you by my side. You are my strength and weakness. My glory and the fall. My greatest sin and redemption. I want you and no one else. In you my life, Rory. And if I have to let you go, I'll do it without hesitation, because you above all, my destiny, ' whispered the vampire.
№ 382622   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 11:56
We all make mistakes. You also had. You sometimes indulged. But, it is important not yesterday, and today. And even today, and tomorrow.
№ 365281   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2019 / 05:16
- Wine - it must be bad times people suffer from what not to change.
- Or maybe it encourages to do the right thing next time.
- Guilt must be a bad thing if it makes people feel badly about something they can never fix.
- Or maybe it's a deterrent so we do the right thing the next time.
2 Season 14 Series
№ 361593   Added Viker 20-02-2019 / 08:31
Sins cannot be atoned for just taking the punishment. Perhaps we will live with them until the very end, and if so - we all have to constantly face our sins.
3 Season 6 Series
№ 360592   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2019 / 20:11
- I do not forgive you of your sins, Cosimo. I can't do that. I myself am not without sin. But while we are alive, there is a chance that we will be able to redeem.
- I don't know if I can, Contessina.
- I will help you.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 354172   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:20
- You do not think that donation should be free?
- Can I do this? Most donors are doing it to feel useful. And almost two quarters to atone for past mistakes.
- You don't think an organ donation should be an altruistic act?
- Can it be? A majority of donors do it to make their own lives more worthwhile, and almost a quarter do it to relieve guilt over a past mistake.
2 Season 7 Series
№ 351248   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2018 / 14:08
Of validus, I send to you all their reserves. Let them in.
- "All"? What about you?
- If you fail, we're next. You have to be a shield. Atoned for his guilt.
№ 341653   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 11:07
The truth frees all.
The truth sets everyone free.
№ 338017   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2018 / 14:17
"When this is all over? in horror, thought Tiffany. - You do something stupid, then try to fix it, and when you fix one thing, break something else. Where is all of this?"
№ 337644   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2018 / 02:02
Everyone feels the need to atone. <...> She is just as natural as the need to wash. Talking about harmony, inner balance, without which life is impossible. This is the balance we call morality.
№ 327286   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2018 / 00:11