You can't forget,
You can't forgive,
Sin can only be atone for.
Must suffer,
And to die,
Expiate!
His Sin.
№ 416262   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2021 / 17:15
Personal diary. Encryption Protocol: Deandi Alpha-TR43... However, it is hardly needed. Ah, to hell with encryption! Let's live a dangerous life.
According to the annals, the Commandment was first sounded shortly after the appearance of the Jennerite Empire in its current incarnation. It put the survival of our species above all else. Some scholars believe that when the Commandment became something of a state motto, the empire lost its way, and as a result, Lothar Rendain came to power.
I am pleased to report that today's victory corrected the mistake made by our ancestors. When the smoke clears and we jennerites learn the lesson, I hope it will be time to forget the Commandment once and for all.
"To the end. At any cost." These words are taught to us from birth. But those of us who survived the War for Solus know that there is a price that cannot be paid. Some debts will haunt us for the rest of our unnaturally long lives. We must now find new words that will guide us and our allies.
I would suggest "Live together, die alone," but I accept other options.
Rendein is no more, as is our beloved Empress Lenora. And even though we are left without a helmsman in this new era, one thing is clear: we must follow this path together, as guardians of the Last Star. Like sentries in darkness.
Children of the Commandment, our war is not over yet. If we're lucky, it's never going to end.
№ 412390   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:54
Question: Idiot, being a spirit, whether he is aware of his mental condition?
Answer: Yes, very often he is aware of it; he realizes that the chains its output, the essence of the test or redemption.
Quote Explanation: N 374
№ 396428   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 20:51
Question: What would be the merit of it being for idiots or idiots who can't do neither good nor evil, and cannot develop?
Answer: This atonement imposed on them for abuse of certain abilities; it's the time of the traffic stop.
Question: Thus the body of an idiot would enter into the spirit, which in the previous existence of animated genius?
Answer: Yes, genius sometimes becomes a disaster when it is abused.
Quote Explanation: N 373
№ 396427   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 20:49
Question: a Man belonging to a civilized people, can he, as an atonement, to be embodied in people wild?
Answer: Yes, but it depends on the kind of his atonement; the owner, who was cruel to his slaves, may in turn become a slave and experience the full brunt of ill-treatment, he was forced to undergo others. It is his atonement, if he abused his power, and God can it to this oblige. The spirit of kindness, in order to encourage the promotion of backward peoples, also can choose their own existence, able to influence them to promote their development, and then it is a special purpose mission.
№ 396004   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:41
Question: Why is life often stops at a very early age?
Answer: the Short life of a child can be for the spirit, incarnate in him, in addition to the existence of interrupted prematurely, and his death often is a test or an atonement for the parents.
Question: What is being done with the spirit of a child who died at an early age?
Answer: He starts a new existence.
№ 395676   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2020 / 15:21
Question: What is the purpose of reincarnation?
Answer: the Atonement and the gradual improvement of mankind. Without it, where would be the justice?!
№ 395529   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:21
The blade of the father...
Tyrant that will pay for their actions.
- This blade did great acts.
With its help I will fix it.
№ 394772   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 19:33
I don't believe in redemption. I believe in right and wrong. I believe in good and evil.
№ 394667   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:18
Our Rage will be boundless,
We crave for a Holy war.
For we are the Swords of Justice!
When all run in a terrible mess,
We stand, strong and strong.
Cowardice unknown to us,
Our courage comes from the Emperor.
Not bent and not broken before enemies,
We claim the blood of victory.
Safely and confidently we'll hunt them
Those who dared to stand up to our anger.
Death stalks us in many forms,
Distorted and completely inhuman.
We Are The Messengers Of Hope!
Endless bloody battle constantly await us,
Redemption the reward for our vigilance.
When obsession rears its indescribable
Head
Lowered our blade
When the Horrors of Empyrean invade our world
We will drive them back.
Among the horrors spawned by Chaos, not order
Who could resist our
An uncontrollable anger.
Thanks to the unswerving that we shall triumph,
No magic spell will not overcome us.
We bring the Victory!
3h
№ 394638   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 12:48
There are times when I doubt, gives my family the atonement. But every time I'm about to give up, I see it, the glimmer of goodness that allows me to believe.
№ 393782   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 22:18
- Are you really going to stand here and argue, who is the atonement necessary? You are not to blame for the death of Enzo, Stefan!
- Many do not repeat, though it will not be! We are responsible for your actions, every me shed a drop of blood lies on my conscience.
- On my conscience much more!
- Damon, I'm human. In sixty years I will grow old and die. You're literally waiting for eternity with Elena.
- Why do I need this eternity without you?
- I think I'm glad? I just married my wife when I get back to it. It has been almost two centuries since then, as I turned you into a vampire. I did everything I could to turn you into a man that deserves happiness.
- No.
- Let me do this for you.
- No.
- Then let me do this for me. Please.
I love you, bro.
I love you too.
№ 393524   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 09:55
I will not be able to redeem the error, if you still make them.
№ 393148   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 14:45
I've been in Hell enough to understand that there is no redemption there. We can only give promises, to make a deal with yourself and fool your brains out, if only to consider themselves good people. I'm not a nice person and I accepted it. And if I leave, I leave beautifully.
№ 393144   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 14:33
People are able to forgive. And after forgiveness there is no redemption. I know that.
№ 393142   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 14:27