comfort [Theme] Page 2

Not in every flesh - she finds solace!
№ 436862   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2022 / 00:03
The consolation of old age lies precisely in this: the passions in us do not weaken at all, but you gain - finally! - the ability, in which the zest itself is - the ability to master the experienced, to grasp it and slowly, slowly turn in the light.
№ 436485   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 05:12
And now there is no praise at all - it is (with the exception of rare ones, how is it a consolation? Or, most likely, the intrigues of the enemy: God knows ...), but sorrows - they surpass the expected - desired - joyful, both in their strength and in disappointment in every way? a person in communication about the main thing: Repent! for the Kingdom of Heaven has drawn near, because the sinful state takes precedence over the spiritual state in every way? man: God knows this...
№ 434788   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 00:54
In conversation, we feel a strange responsibility for the interlocutor and offer answers as a consolation. We are poor people!
№ 434605   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 19:02
And our great consolation lies in the fact that it is not the common people who are to blame for all these calamities and misfortunes, but their rulers, and the sooner their power weakens, the peoples become more conscious, and their contacts with each other become closer, the sooner the power and rights will pass to the people, to the working people - the sooner the number of disasters will decrease and gradually stop altogether.
№ 433937   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2022 / 19:39
Herzen is Prometheus, chained or, rather, chained himself to the barren rock of positivism, and his every mental flight, vague attraction to transcendental spheres will only make one feel more the chains of common sense, through which Herzen wanted to solve all questions of being. Herzen's philosophy is below his personality; a mental tradesman, a reasoner of common sense, strangles Prometheus, who is constantly being burned by that inner fire that he had stolen from heaven. This inconsistency of the worldview with the spiritual needs of the individual, who, however, cannot overcome it from the inside, is Herzen's spiritual drama. Where does Herzen point the way, where does he lead, if not with his opinions, then with his searches, his struggles and mental wounds, falls and disappointments? To that which is a radical denial of positivism and a spiritual victory over it - to an idealistic and religious worldview, to the recognition that behind the world of phenomena there is a realm of truly existing being, an ideal world, a kingdom of absolute Truth, Good and Beauty; in striving for it, in religious "contact with other worlds" (as Dostoevsky liked to express himself) is the life of the spirit, and this living connection with the ideal world gives strength, support and consolation in the struggle of life in the name of this ideal beginning.
Quote Explanation: "Questions of Philosophy and Psychology", 1902, book. IV-V.
№ 433137   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2021 / 09:18
Your consolations are studded with thorns.
№ 430924   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 13:27
- You are always human. Your problem is, Harry, you want to be more.
№ 424624   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 01:03
The dead have no life! "They're in my heart" or something else is a pathetic consolation!
№ 423884   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:07
We have, however, one consolation, one great pride before our people, and that is why we despise them: this is that he is national and stands on that with all his might, and we - universal convictions, and our goal set in universal humanity, and therefore, immensely above him towered. Well, this is all our discord, all and the rupture with the people, and I declare directly: if we had settled this point, if we had found a point of reconciliation, and all our discord with the people would have ended at once. But this item is, because it is extremely easy to find.
№ 423789   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 23:27
It is a great consolation for me to remember that God, whom I approached in humble and sincere faith, suffered and died for me, and that he will look at me in love and compassion.
№ 423266   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:36
In the last few years, I have entered into such a close relationship with this best friend of mankind that now death is not only not something terrible for me, but on the contrary, very comforting.
№ 423261   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:35
"To be a true aristocrat of the spirit is the lot of a few. Two-thirds of our eminent citizens are poorly educated rogues in expensive underwear and with dirty necks. Nouveau riche on the beer trade, can imagine himself a count, acquire a title, can flood his house with expensive trinkets and even masterpieces of art, but they will not feed his nouveau riche soul. They will serve as a cheap designation of his claims and only.... There is one small consolation. For all its perfection, our universe does not have strictly permanent laws. Truth is not static.
To be a true aristocrat of the spirit is the lot of a few....
№ 422604   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:45
- Here we can say in consolation that when necessary, we change the laws (remark by Vladimir Solovyov)
Release Date: 30.06.2021
№ 421796   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:42
A tear always washes away something and brings comfort.
№ 417668   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 17:36