If the hole gushing water,
It is not up to God then
Though I've never been, trust me
Closer to the Lord's door.
But that's why and just because
Tear the throat of a neighbor.
Where the two climb into the boat,
And only one,
The middle there is the legitimate way to the bottom!
Quote Explanation: "the Way to the bottom". Performs L. Privin.
№ 344256   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2018 / 20:17
- Welcome to the Island of the Sun. The island of wealth and power!
- Jeanne!
- If you got here, then that's enough. You have become old. Here we will finish what was started so long ago.
- The friend of my enemy is my enemy. Whether Witch or Sage.
- Shining Sages... They were also observers, opposed the Shadows. And there was a single law that could not be broken. He said:"the Union of light and darkness will lead the world to disaster." But five hundred years ago, a direct violation of this commandment led to the birth of the child. That baby was you.
- 500 years ago.
The clans were in chaos, began such a storm, its echoes are still felt to this day. And you, half dark, half light, in the center of this hurricane. To keep you alive - a completely unacceptable risk.
Quote Explanation: Talking of Bayonetta (Cerez) and Jeanne before their fight.
№ 335322   Added Viker 28-07-2018 / 12:11
Career suicide not so bad, if you compare suicide for his career.
№ 332438   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2018 / 14:05
It will be an awesome wreck! Sorry, no one will see...
Quote Explanation: Doc and Marty were going to push the DeLorean with a train, after which he will fly into the abyss.
№ 332369   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 21:19
He knows the people caught up in the disaster, no longer afraid. Fear the unknown. But when people are faced with it face to face, it ceases to be unknown. Especially if you find it so calmly and seriously.
№ 327380   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2018 / 11:03
Life encircles in the history of the date
Disasters in black rings.
Not to find fault,
As for the wingspan of volunteers.
№ 327019   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2018 / 13:03
To avoid disaster may be the only one who thinks its possible.
№ 326709   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2018 / 00:10
See in the sky a white line -
My "Phantom" losing altitude.
Catapult - that's salvation! And on the straps - the tension
Heart in the heel: in a spin I go.
Landed just at the same moment
From the bushes came a wild cry:
Yellow-skinned Vietnamese chirping in the bushes like rabbits.
I fell to the ground and died.
№ 320383   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 17:54
Someone wants to be first class, and someone wants to be in business class. But when the plane crashes, killing all.
№ 320262   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 15:53
Many people do not like change, but we must learn to accept them. Especially if the alternative to change is a disaster.
№ 319842   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2018 / 01:03
- After what happened, you do not believe in God?
- The moment's spiritual crisis was not. I did not hit neither in religion, nor in drunkenness, nor in depression. I love life. But sometimes half in jest said, "I favorite girl with God." Because such tests he sends only his most beloved creatures. Live as she lived. I remember all this only 24 August when you celebrate your second birthday. Even in spring and autumn, when the acute illness. And when there is another disaster. At this point I was reliving everything that happened. All of the crash - my. I have the feeling that a part of me stayed there. Haven't landed yet.
Quote Explanation: Larissa Savitskaya, a Soviet woman who survived the crash (on 24 August 1981, the aircraft an-24), and a fall from a height of 5,200 metres. Interview.
№ 317598   Added Viker 23-02-2018 / 09:43
Again and again we are not battling a disaster, but understanding.
№ 309321   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2017 / 23:14
Any revolution, in my opinion, is a disaster. Big or small... what happened in 1917, this Grand was a disaster. <...> here was a concern that we will explain youth and young pupils and students, here is my suggestion - let we tell them that there is nothing to celebrate. Any revolution is a disaster that does not need any, frankly, in my opinion, objective as we're taught by historians, background and so on, we need a weak ruler should be weak, the government needs a strong opposition, cheerful, which is always there, and the revolution we can arrange that for any situation, at least for today, there will always be a huge number of slogans and talking points - "why so can not go on living!", it is necessary to make a revolution and everything will be great. And now a huge number of young people, in principle, and not only young people believe that if we overthrow the anti-people regime - then alive. It's now there. And, if you talk about the future, God forbid that we have a weak ruler once that is all set... "let a hundred flowers bloom", and will happen what happened once. So, that we don't get this problem in eight years-ten, for various reasons, - it is necessary to curse the revolution. I offer her to curse!
Release Date: 07.11.2017
№ 307136   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2017 / 19:12
For us, this war - bet. Grand Paris, which was concluded by the whole nation, the whole Volk, but we are talking about the bet. And bet you either win or lose. Russian is such a luxury can not afford. For them it is not a bet, but a catastrophe that had befallen their country, a disaster. Nothing special, if you lose the bet, but the disaster you are unable to give, you have to fight, no other way.
№ 307135   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2017 / 19:11
Thousands of years shaped the laws that have evolved in nature, suddenly made a gap in the system when one of its cogs - people - have forgotten their role in the overall movement. Thus was born the Chernobyl.
№ 303032   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2017 / 00:03