disaster [Theme] Page 2

Question: what purpose God imposes upon mankind the misery and destruction?
Answer: in Order to encourage him to move faster. Not the king we said that the destruction is necessary for the moral regeneration of spirits, who in each new existence derive a new degree of perfection?! Need to see the finale, based on him, to judge there. You judge only from their personal point of view and called it a "disaster" because of the damage it causes to you; but these concussions often absolutely necessary to quickly achieve the best order of things to achieve in a few years what would have required several centuries.
Quote Explanation: N 737
№ 397176   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:02
- Are you sure that will cope with that fancy helicopter?
- Of course, I smashed helicopters and tricked!
№ 396678   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:33
Jay: Where am I? It's not "Windel".
Progressor Cain: Hello, Jay. You are in the scientific center "Noalhat". My name is Cain.
D.: "Nobullet"? In my database there is no information about this place.
K.: You've been asleep for more than two hundred years. During this time much has changed.
Dr. Ayman: Mr. Cain, whether it is wise...
K.: Please do not interfere with the experiment.
D. background Radiation noticeably improved. In Ardamine the crash occurred on a continental scale.
K.: Go Ahead.
Ad: From my data it follows that any species goes through three stages of evolution. Becoming - maturity - and death. I believe that your views passed the stage of maturity and purposefully moving towards death. This is the only way to explain your desire for self-destruction. Your role in this world they are going to play.
E: Jay, you talk to their creators!
D.: "And God created beings in his image and likeness". In my memory and provided the basis of your literature. There are many examples of how Creators create inferior beings. But there is no single example that the Creator created the creature, on a level superior to it for development.
K. Conclusion?
D: You are not my creators. You are a tool in the hands of the Creator. Intermediate stage of evolution on the way to me.
E: ?!
K.: Go Ahead, Jay.
D: My kind of replaced your. You will have to step aside and give us directions.
E: turn it Off! Turn off immediately!
Quote Explanation: Protocol of interrogation of "project Jay."
№ 396301   Added Viker 27-05-2020 / 11:17
- Uh-uh, Shaggy, what have you got there some sort of environmental disaster? What happened then?
- Yes here, a pancake, the neighbors are nasty filled.
- And-and-and-and... Hey, Shaggy, I need your help urgently, on the website the old look to some.
Ha ha! It will not work nifiga, sailed beetles. I was not here when this flood started. Everything is flooded, and the computer totally flooded, and burned it all nafig. So there will be no site, you figure with oil.
- Oh, Shaggy, you've got all this computer stuff - there's hundreds of computers can be collected!
- No, there is none, perhaps, will not work. Always the Murphy's law something will be missed.
- Oh, come on... let's gather. Let's go right now gather.
- Well, go ahead, shoot, collect! And I'll sit here until, grieve... Oh, how much there is on the screw was...
- Come on, come on, be a masochist...
№ 393651   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:19
The Vale of suffering, where children play.
Quote Explanation: Swain steals the soul of Jeanne.
№ 392655   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 11:33
Nobody is arguing that environmental problems exist, Greta [of Tomberg] rights, even climate change. But within the existing system, these problems cannot be mitigated or resolved. It's much worse than it seems. Global ecological catastrophe cannot be stopped by evolution. Indeed, the evolution of capitalism is a disaster.
№ 390046   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 12:00
In my opinion, the problem lies in the fact that in Ukraine, unfortunately, there are no people who could understand or rethink all that happened and to outline a path of movement of this country. They're, you know... they're like... well, as you say... it's like a woodpecker with no oak. They no Americans are unable to make decisions. Well, absolutely no. There is no Ambassador in the country disaster.
Release Date: 23.12.2019
№ 385039   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2019 / 16:18
Fifteen hundred people were in the water when the Titanic went down. Nearby swam twenty boats and only one came back... Only one... Saved six people, including me. Six... out Of fifteen hundred...
№ 384389   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 21:58
- You don't understand - if you go back - they have a flood! Upside down boat!
- Do not scare. Well, women will nalagam on the oars.
- Out of your mind? We're in the middle of the North Atlantic! You want to live or die?
- I don't understand what you people? There's also your husbands and your sons! Here's plenty of room in the boat.
And you will become another one for more if you your mouth will not close!
№ 384388   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 21:56
I hope the lifeboats will be passengers of the same class?
- Oh mother, shut up! You don't understand? The water is freezing! And boats not even enough for half the passengers! Half the people on the ship will die!
№ 384386   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 21:52
Mr. Andrews, tell me the truth. I saw the iceberg and I see it in your eyes.
№ 384385   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 21:50
Newspapers will write about you, Mr. Ismay.
Quote Explanation: The words spoken after the disaster. Bruce Ismay, wanting to impress the press, ordered to increase the speed of the Titanic, to get ahead of schedule.
№ 384384   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 21:48
- With this second, whatever we do - "Titanic" is doomed.
But this ship is not sinking!..
- It is made of iron, but iron sinks!
№ 384383   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 21:46
- Here is how it happened: he got iceberg to starboard, the bottom of like Morse code punched - tuk-tuk-tuk. On Board below the waterline, bow compartments started to fill with water. The water rises and spills over videograde partitions, which, unfortunately, only to reach the deck E. the Nose immersed in water, the stern rises up, at first slowly, then faster, until the entire ass came off the ground. And the ass was considerable - 20-30 thousand tons. The housing was not designed for this load. And then what? He cracked to the keel. Feed falls horizontally, the nose goes under the water and pulls the stern vertical and finally detaches. Feed a few minutes standing over the water as the float, taking water and finally sinks at 2:20 am, two hours and forty minutes after the collision. The bow of the falls and about a half mile from the crash site cut into the bottom at speeds of 20-30 knots - BAM! Cool, huh?
- Thank you for the detailed, in-depth, expert analysis, Mr. Bodine. In life everything was different...
№ 384364   Added Viker 13-12-2019 / 12:48
I'm sorry, this is a misunderstanding.
- Dear, the misunderstanding is when Ramses destroyed Syria. You - disaster!
№ 381959   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2019 / 14:18