disaster [Theme] Page 1

Paranoid distrust... like blind trust, it will only lead to disaster.
№ 418248   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 13:09
Like religion, human history is full of depressing phenomena such as colonization, disease, racism, sexism, homophobia, class snobbery, environmental destruction, slavery, totalitarianism, military dictatorship, inventions that people do not know how to use (atomic bomb, Internet, semicolon), persecution of smart people, worship of idiots, boredom, despair, cyclical crises and spiritual catastrophes. And all this against the background of taking truly disgusting food.
№ 418239   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 12:42
Nevertheless, we state that our conditional client Uncle Sam carries in himself problems of such complexity and depth that he is hardly able to take full responsibility for the role in the general planetary process for which he strongly claims. Its military-economic power and political ambitions are absolutely not supported by the degree of psychological maturity, awareness and wisdom that are necessary for a person who, due to circumstances, has such power and enjoys such influence. Which can be seen, in fact, and with the naked eye ...
Quote Explanation: The United States of America as an Object of Psychotherapy
№ 415780   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:54
My compatriots are Americans. I am writing to you for the last time. As you know, a catastrophe struck our country ... struck the whole world. I wish I could tell you that we can prevent the coming destruction. We can not. None of us are strangers today. Today we are one family walking into the dark together. We are a nation of many religions and denominations, but I believe these words reflect the spirit of all our religions. The Lord is my shepherd ... [loss of signal on all channels]
№ 413331   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:21
An existential catastrophe is the destruction of humanity's long-term potential.
№ 412287   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 23:57
An engineer is a person who finds solutions when things are very bad.
Quote Explanation: From the story "Telescope and pigeons".
№ 408805   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2020 / 20:03
Sometimes I hear: how much can you write about the war? Yes, I thought that the knowledge with which I fill my notebooks, load my soul, is hard and unbearable for a person. We, living in such an improved technical age that we are threatened not by one of the wars similar to those known to mankind, but by an ecological catastrophe, there is still the hope that the most powerful weapon, the most invincible is human memory. Memory! But how complex, how tangled her lines, her drawings! - I am more and more convinced with each day of the search. Much more complicated than the drawings of the hellish machine itself, which was invented or wants to be invented in order to kill not hundreds, not thousands, but millions of people at once, and together with them their memory, this immaterial matter, without which we, people, would cease to be people. How to catch it, to materialize it in the word?
№ 405163   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:09
I learned to understand what I feel and what I want ... I learned to speak the truth in the face. You just try - so, for the sake of experiment - to tell only the truth. This is a disaster! If you do not lie or dissemble at all, you will very soon understand that we are at every step, in big and small. Because it is inconvenient to say some things, or you don't want to offend someone, or just like that ... Try to tell the truth - and they will look at you as a sick person.
Quote Explanation: In 2007, Ekaterina graduated from the Department of Gestalt Therapy of the Institute of Practical Psychology and Psychoanalysis.
№ 403714   Added MegaMozg 11-09-2020 / 14:30
If you had a natural disaster (e.g. earthquake), a man to be happy, will have to leave an unsafe area. In other words, the necessary background for the happiness of man is his environment. And generally meet on clothes.
№ 401993   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 10:57
Era disasters is great because people like to be pulled out of the power transient and the soul meets a soul so, how is this even possible, probably only after his death.
№ 400175   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 00:24
Drastically limit the news, especially when it comes to humanitarian disasters. "Consume" picture of the disasters, to melt from empathy with the victims sitting in front of a TV screen - so doesn't help anyone. Neither the victims nor themselves. Interest in the catastrophe this world is just voyeurism.
№ 399439   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 03:15
- Let's move, has not yet begun.
- Not yet started?
- Disastrous consequences.
№ 398355   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 14:21
Doctor, when did you know this Land?
- Just before you. I know that you think one line time. You want to hear that the Earth will be fine, but I can't say. In your time mankind is busy fighting before your house burns down. Unless people see the facts and will not change. Coming catastrophe, but still nothing solved. You know, the future is not fixed, it depends on a billion of decisions, actions and human intervention. People. I think You forgot how powerful. Life is changing worlds. People can save the planet or destroy them, this is a choice to be the best of people, or...
№ 397286   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:18
Doctor, when did you know this Land?
- Just before you. I know that you think one line time. You want to hear that the Earth will be fine, but I can't say. In your time mankind is busy fighting before your house burns down. Unless people see the facts and will not change. Coming catastrophe, but still nothing solved. You know, the future is not fixed, it depends on a billion of decisions, actions and human intervention. People. I think You forgot how powerful. Life is changing worlds. People can save the planet or destroy them, this is a choice to be the best of people, or...
№ 397285   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 14:18
Whether this destruction some kind of usefulness from the point of view of physical, despite the troubles they cause?
Answer: Yes, sometimes they change the state of a particular country, but the benefit that follows from them, often felt only by future generations.
Quote Explanation: N 739
№ 397181   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:02