perception [Theme] Page 6

He's your best friend, but it's not mutual.
2 Season
№ 386716   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2020 / 11:28
I woke up with a paradoxical feeling that reality, true reality was the dream and what I see, opening my eyes it was only some dried the shade.
№ 382734   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 16:32
Contact means the exchange of some information, concepts, results... But if you have nothing to share? If the elephant is not very large bacterium, the ocean can't be very big brain. Both sides can, of course, be some action. In one of them I'm looking at you and trying to tell you that you are dearer to me than those twelve years I have devoted to Solaris and I want to be with you. Maybe your appearance is supposed to be torture, maybe service, maybe microscopic study. Expression of friendship, a treacherous blow, perhaps a mockery? Maybe all together, or - what seems to me the most plausible - something quite different. But in the end aren't we to take the intentions of our parents, as they would each other any different? You can tell that these intentions our future depends, and with this I agree. Can not anticipate what is to come. As well as you. Can't even promise you that I'll always love. After what happened, I have nothing surprised. Maybe tomorrow you will become a green jellyfish? It does not depend on us. But that depends on us, be together. Isn't that enough?
№ 382732   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 16:22
With age, the acuteness of perception of the world decreases - but the value of life every day only increases!
№ 382284   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 20:10
From the first days of attending school people will face the fact that all and will always appreciate it. And the first two strongly hits the child's self-esteem, which may subsequently come to terms with the fact that he is no good. But not always the rating of the institution rightly characterizes the personality. The numbers that measure students form a perception of itself in the outside world and society's attitude to everyone. Although excellent, only one who has learned to cater to the generally accepted rules. And the typical losers - free thinking that is not dependent on the opinion of others people. So we come to the conclusion that it is impossible to judge the child by how he learns at school. Similarly, it is impossible to judge an adult for the estimates, which are in his passport. In life many examples of what an excellent study and real success is entirely different things. Only the man himself knows what he's capable of, and nobody has the right to restrict its development, to drive in a certain frame and to hang labels on it. Fortune favors the bold!
№ 382130   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:36
How powerful the force of habit? People are even watching the perception of the considered point, and it is distributed throughout the universe. You a field, not a grain of sand.
№ 381136   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 16:42
Fate always sends us a message, and then sits nearby and laughs at us, looking like we are fighting in a futile attempt to decipher them.
№ 379903   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 14:36
Brought the drinks. Guzman paid off, leaving a big tip. Familiar with all, thinking Rider, able to put yourself in the waiters can read what they have in mind what they expect. Kind of
empathy.
- Rina always reproached me that I want out of life too small - went on "just"Guzman.
But at least you won't be disappointed.
- What's the truth.
№ 379901   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 14:30
Touch is not always pleasant.
№ 379825   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 02:15
Perception of reality more real than reality itself.
№ 378161   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2019 / 00:39
I don't know whether your heart ever necessarily changes, but time changes the way that you perceive the world. And you just hope it gives you more empathy and all those other things.
I don't know if it will change your heart, but time changes your perception of the world. And you just hope that it will give you more compassion and other things.
№ 376338   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2019 / 23:24
In kaleidoscope life fast,
Without having the tail
Rush, choosing the path is thorny,
Leaving the feelings for later.
And, tomorrow becoming yesterday, today,
Your imprint will bring
On a blank sheet, canvas, canvases,
And memory, we will survive!
Like Ouroboros, it's cyclical,
We are in the matrix, as in reality.
Everybody seems to think that a moment of ordinary,
And, life is like a movie I live.
But there are no still moments,
Every beautiful as spektral,
In life the sea of gradients,
A senses that you chose!!!
Quote Explanation: R. S.
№ 375637   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2019 / 01:34
The unreliable narrator! The unreliable narrator is like the author's admission, right? Rhetorical question, Yes? But literary critics it is usually bypassed because it is something serious. Canterbury tales, those, Yes, mention. But there is a literary monument. And, basically, the narrator is, in cheap detective stories and movies. Agatha Christie there, "Suspicious person". My idea is that every narrator is unreliable by definition. Because who would be the kind of story not told, the story itself is one thing, but the story is quite another. Therefore, all the existing stories come from unreliable narrators. Theoretically, the narrator could rely on, turn around his story in front of us, but this is clearly impossible. And that means what? Seems like the only reliable narrator is life itself. But life itself, as the narrator, unreliable nowhere, because it gets us somewhere, then I'm putting us in situations when it is impossible to understand what will happen next. Life is the most unreliable narrator!
Unreliable narrator! Unreliable narrators are considered a device, right? Don't answer. They are. They are and they don't get a lot of literary analysis because it's a gimmick. It's a trick. I mean "Canterbury Tales" gets a shoutout because, you know, it's good but typically it's used for popcorn crime novels and thriller movies. Agatha Christie, "Usual Suspects", so on and so forth. But I'm going to argue that every narrator by its very definition is unreliable because when you tell a story there's always an essential distance between the story itself and the telling of said story, right? So therefore every story that has ever been told has an unreliable narrator. The only truly reliable narrator would be someone hypothetically telling a story that unfolds before our very eyes which is obviously very impossible. So what does that tell us? That the only truly reliable narrator is life itself. But life itself is also completely unreliable because it is constantly misdirecting and misleading us and taking us on this journey where it is literally impossible to predict where it is going to go next. Life as the ultimate unreliable narrator!
№ 371794   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2019 / 08:40
The unreliable narrator! The unreliable narrator is like the author's admission, right? Rhetorical question, Yes? But literary critics it is usually bypassed because it is something serious. Canterbury tales, those, Yes, mention. But there is a literary monument. And, basically, the narrator is, in cheap detective stories and movies. Agatha Christie there, "Suspicious person". My idea is that every narrator is unreliable by definition. Because who would be the kind of story not told, the story itself is one thing, but the story is quite another. Therefore, all the existing stories come from unreliable narrators. Theoretically, the narrator could rely on, turn around his story in front of us, but this is clearly impossible. And that means what? Seems like the only reliable narrator is life itself. But life itself, as the narrator, unreliable nowhere, because it gets us somewhere, then I'm putting us in situations when it is impossible to understand what will happen next. Life is the most unreliable narrator!
Unreliable narrator! Unreliable narrators are considered a device, right? Don't answer. They are. They are and they don't get a lot of literary analysis because it's a gimmick. It's a trick. I mean "Canterbury Tales" gets a shoutout because, you know, it's good but typically it's used for popcorn crime novels and thriller movies. Agatha Christie, "Usual Suspects", so on and so forth. But I'm going to argue that every narrator by its very definition is unreliable because when you tell a story there's always an essential distance between the story itself and the telling of said story, right? So therefore every story that has ever been told has an unreliable narrator. The only truly reliable narrator would be someone hypothetically telling a story that unfolds before our very eyes which is obviously very impossible. So what does that tell us? That the only truly reliable narrator is life itself. But life itself is also completely unreliable because it is constantly misdirecting and misleading us and taking us on this journey where it is literally impossible to predict where it is going to go next. Life as the ultimate unreliable narrator!
№ 371793   Added Viker 08-06-2019 / 08:40
Quietly, eerily.
Though ear get.
But the ears listened.
The ears are accustomed to.
№ 370717   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:29