perception [Theme] Page 5

We want to have the maximum friends and minimum number of enemies, but the habit to perceive a stranger as an enemy almost certainly will make him your enemy.
№ 394243   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:21
The news throws the most burdensome and difficult to understand - the truth.
№ 394100   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:09
All these years, being married to Richard, I saw things the way I want to see them, or I needed to they seemed. Maybe love puts a filter on our perception; perhaps it happens to everyone.
№ 393978   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 06:06
At this stage the right thing to refrain from definitive judgment on one side or another of this process, to postpone them for later and just live, accepting everything the way it is, not laying out the components.
№ 393093   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 12:00
If you were given a glass which is half empty and half full, then that is the reality, this is true and really is. But only you choose how to treat this, whether to despair over the empty half or rejoice that there is water.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 63. Epilogue
№ 392538   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 23:09
People often heard the words "the body temperature of a chicken", it is easier to take for the truth the statement "the body temperature of a chicken is equal to 62°" (or any other number). The only familiar phrase in the statement is sufficient for all approval seemed familiar, and therefore true.
№ 391352   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:45
Seen previously, the word easier to read, and it is this lightness creates a sense of the familiar.
№ 391350   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 06:39
Objective fact, there is subjectively perceived facts.
№ 390217   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:30
SPACE AND TIME are attributes of the finite worlds. Nonbreaking space-time (chronotope), and the movement split in consciousness, like the notion of orientation in being.
Time and space exist until they are perceived.
The boundaries of space and time is limited feeling and imagination.
Space is the unmanifest field observer energy.
№ 390057   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 15:39
Circumstances change the idea and perception of fact.
№ 389085   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2020 / 15:04
Circumstances change the idea and perception of fact.
№ 389084   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2020 / 15:04
In a world where education is predominantly verbal, highly educated people is almost impossible to pay attention to anything but words and notions. Always have money on his doctoral thesis for obtaining a scientific hoax studies that for scientists is incredibly important problem: who influenced whom to cast what and when? Even in our age of technology the verbal Humanities are held in high esteem. Non-verbal Humanities, the arts direct awareness of these facts of our experience are almost completely ignored. Catalog, bibliography, a definitive edition of the ipsissima verba of third-rhymer, a huge pointer to eliminate all pointers - any genuinely Alexandrian project is sure to get the approval and financial support. But when it comes to the question, as you and I, our children and grandchildren become more receptive to learn more intensely aware of internal and external reality, to be more open towards the spirit is less prone to physical illness due to psychological abuse, more able to control their own autonomic nervous system - when it comes to any form of non-verbal education more deeply (and practically useful) Swedish gymnastics, no really respectable person no one really respected University or Church will not have this puzzled. Verbality leery of non-verbalist; rationalists fear the given, non-rational fact; the point of view of intellectuals: "what we perceive by the eye (or any other way) alien to us as such and should not impress us deeply." In addition, the issue of education in the field of nonverbal Humanities does not fall into any of the accepted cells. It is not a religion, not neurology, not gymnastics, not ethics or civics, not even experimental psychology. Therefore, from the point of view of academic and theological question does not exist and it can be easily ignored completely or with a patronising smile leave to those whom the Pharisees of verbal Orthodoxy call cranks, quacks, charlatans or unqualified Amateurs.
№ 388369   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:10
We should learn to ask with words; but at the same time, we must preserve and, if necessary, to develop your ability to see the world directly, not through this translucent medium of concepts, which distorts every given fact, turning it into all too familiar likeness of some generic label or explanatory abstraction.
№ 388368   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:08
Our perception of art does not depend on the level of our training, and what we feel in the moment. I go to musical concerts, and sometimes, I sit and think: "What am I, as a chimney damper, don't feel anything? Like and favorite music..." And sometimes the state, when we are all absorbed completely.
№ 387733   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 06:02
And because I'm confident that even in the vision of animals, people are very much mistaken, and because of this spoil any perception of the other person. For me he's the son of an ordinary stray bitches, and for some shy Canaries will be a crocodile with sharp teeth. However, for someone and I can be a miserable bitch and not affectionate cat, and that I have in common with cats. Did the cat turn around, hearing your name and some kind of sticky stuff?
№ 387495   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2020 / 00:17