rage [Theme] Page 3

Through the rage of irrepressible waves, hurrying to the cherished limit ...
№ 412050   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 16:12
When blood boils with rage, only the death of enemies can quench it.
№ 410117   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 15:21
But sometimes shame is a more powerful engine than rage. Like rage, it burns brightly, and like rage, it can consume its own furnace. He suppressed the pain, absorbing it, accepting it as part of what he deserved, and, gaining strength from her energy, he put his foot on the ground, pressed his knuckles to the cold ground, and got up from his knees.
№ 409951   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 20:12
I just want to find the one who did it all and slit his throat. And his mask, if he wears it, will be split into stones.
Quote Explanation: Novella "Legend of willow"
№ 406072   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 23:30
The strength of a soldier is not anger, but indifference.
№ 404407   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 06:39
And if courage is without reason, then the sword is powerless ...
№ 404225   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 20:48
Arguing with a loved one is an exquisite self-torture. Your ego turns against itself. Love burns him out with its Freudian opposite. And if death wins and love dies, who cares? Only you - you are furious and ready for madness. Until exhaustion sets in. You both know or hope that you will eventually come to a reconciliation, although it can take days or even weeks. And you have a presentiment of what tremendous tenderness and bliss this wonderful moment will bring with it. So why not do it now, why wait so long, why waste it on rage? But no one can do that. You are rolling downhill, losing control of your feelings and of the future. In the end, when you find yourself at the very bottom, you will need incredible efforts to make up for every unkind word. And you will not receive forgiveness before you accomplish the feat of self-denial.
№ 403397   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:54
I mean... who among us at least once in his life did not want to feel strong? Did not dream in some centuries to feel like the mistress of his fate? Who would we be without it? We hurt each other because that is the only way we are allowed to show anger. Take away the right of choice from a person - and now the fire is igniting inside him. Sometimes it seems to me that we could burn the whole world - and our love, and our rage, and everything that lies somewhere in the middle.
№ 403071   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 02:42
You do not even suspect how angry a person will become, as soon as you stop discussing what he is shouting about and ask him what he is silent about.
№ 402901   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 18:09
My cheeks gives off heat. I used to suspect that the thing in awakening in me the magic, and now understood what it is really. It's the rage.
№ 401921   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2020 / 05:33
Fear improves intentional retreat. Deliberate rage, attack
№ 400395   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 12:36
Let's put them here! Still a dwarf in Moria is able to keep the axe!

Quote in English
Explanation of the quote:

The dwarven city Dwarrowdelf.
After what I saw in the dead city, Gimli eager to get even with the scene by the noise of the orcs.
Quote Explanation: Dwarnian city of Dwarrowdelph. After seeing in the dead city, Gimli longs to get even with the orcs who ran to the noise.
№ 398127   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 17:39
Was the master
Among all creatures is one,
Standing straight to the sky lifting eyes.
Earth and its days and nights,
Before him stretched out circle
From the East to the West and midnight to the South,
First flight and first thoughts
From the depths of the human soul
Sovereign,
Usness in mysterious silence,
Invisible garlands hung.
Thoughts!
Their violent rush, their wayward flame,
Their rage scarlet, the scarlet chord them!
There, on high, among the clouds of gray,
Burning stars, as they shone below;
As new lights, rushed to unknown gave
Boarding the heights of the mountains, on the swells of the rivers of grief
Throwing a new world decoration
For sea
And all the space.
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Valery Bryusov.
№ 397523   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 14:18
In his place I'd worry less about gods and more about the fury of a patient man. As you know, I can be very patient.
№ 395089   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 12:21