tenderness [Theme] Page 1

I don't need Bluetooth for love!
№ 455574   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2023 / 21:03
For me, nature is a miracle. I look at her like a miracle. I like it all very much, but I'm quite far from it. To all living things, to everything that exists, there is great interest and great pity and tenderness.
№ 455481   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2023 / 13:45
I want to stay like this.
№ 455318   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2023 / 11:09
Loving people are like petals protecting a fragile core. Without them, the flower instantly dies.
№ 454003   Added Lady_Lesya 02-06-2023 / 19:42
Tenderness excites!
№ 453876   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2023 / 11:03
May is tenderness, hovering everywhere. This is the smile of the sun's rays, waking up the house and filling the soul with happiness. These are dawns that begin with gratitude. This is the sky holding a lot of sun in the chest. This is the morning bead of laughter, scattered over the meadows and echoing the cuckoo in the forest. These are waves of joy every day. These are half-sighs of apple orchards, showering their ruddy foliage, so that a new summer will bloom in place of seasoned grasses. It's a wicker basket of fresh fruit on the kitchen table. This is a sweet, slightly bitter smell of lilac that fills every corner of the space. This is fragrant jasmine tea and fragrant cake with last year's raspberries in a blooming garden. These are the yellow pages of your favorite old books in the armchair in the evenings. This is when it's so good that you just want to be silent. Close your eyes and gently hug the month of May.
№ 453751   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2023 / 03:27
If there is you in the world, and God knows what you are doing there, I wish you dawn, I wish you myself. I wish you one day, if you suddenly get tired of living, to find something very important that will inspire you, resurrect you. I wish you a happy road where you have to go, I wish very little - to reach me as soon as possible. That little bit will suddenly become a new day on the common calendar, in our bright, warm hallway, on its snow-white wall. We will mark that day with dawn and a walk in the dew. For the flashed last star we will fly away to the clouds for good. A person needs so little - to give the tenderness of the heart to someone. And just be loved by someone and just love.
№ 453748   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2023 / 03:18
You will feel how the warm rays of the spring sun warm the still unblown buds of tender lilies in your soul...
№ 453144   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2023 / 22:15
Quiet in my house. Only tenderness itself is quieter ... Early morning sounds like a favorite melody and smells of scalding black coffee. Fragrant smells and tastes, shimmering in the dawn sunlight, cloud the quiet space. Bright morning floats everywhere, splashing light under bare feet. Hot coffee, bursting with thick steam, burns sleepy fingers, penetrating heat through the dense ceramic layer of the cup. You close your eyes and feel a smile appear on your lips, and in your soul - a fluttering warmth and lavender tenderness.
№ 451533   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:42
Coffee with love is when you dilute the bitterness of coffee with your smile that you give to your loved one ... Coffee with love is when coffee is sweet not so much from sugar as from a gentle morning kiss ... Coffee with love is when her hands warm not only a cup with a burning fragrant drink, but also his hands, which gently stroke her fingers, as if trying to convey all their tenderness through touch ... Coffee with love is a quiet affectionate love
№ 451524   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:15
I sincerely congratulate all Women on the holiday and I want to say that the holiday is us! Where there is a woman, there is always tenderness, warmth, kindness and beauty nearby. We are always girls: young, naive and looking with faith in tomorrow. We are flowers: Roses, Lilies, Orchids, Daisies... We are stars, bright, near and far... We give inspiration to the world. After all, more than one soul of a poet, musician, writer, artist was touched by our Women's soul! And let not only this, but also in each of the lived days, we did not forget about ourselves and carried to the world worthy our calling of a Woman!
№ 451521   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 03:06
And he, your coffee, knows it.
№ 451508   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 02:27
“When both of you are able to take responsibility for each other, work for two, straighten your brains, then there will be love, tenderness, beauty.”
Quote Explanation: Shot of Life
№ 450694   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2023 / 19:15
When strength and masculinity show tenderness, tenderness rises above itself.
№ 449972   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:52
Stop the turmoil of the world. Listen to the living silence and taste the quivering tenderness.
№ 449911   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:35