tenderness [Theme] Page 3

Everything divine is strong, even tenderness.
№ 445475   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2022 / 18:39
love.
№ 445100   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2022 / 00:54
August is the month when you try to catch the elusive summer by the tail... You try to breathe in the warmth, feel its taste, aroma and tenderness... And you want the summer to leave a warm, spiritual trace in your heart...
№ 443909   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2022 / 02:18
Tenderness is good because it does not allow the soul to coarsen.
№ 443261   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 22:48
And I even felt tenderness in them.
№ 443166   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 00:21
The strongest is tenderness!
№ 442557   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2022 / 17:30
Tenderness tenderness and beauty beauty - feminine nature and love purity.
№ 442351   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2022 / 21:24
Tenderness is hidden in the little things. In the thin ray of the morning sun. Tenderness is where life barely wakes up in someone's empty heart. Where the hand rises to give, not to strike, but to share the light. Do not push away, but embrace, and accept, and deceit is completely unknown to her. Tenderness in feelings, in touches, in timid confessions. In the clouds, in the watercolors of the heavenly distance. In the warmest memories and in flowers, in miracles that we were resurrected. Tenderness in joy and in tears, in sincere conversations in the evening. In quiet, kind, lavender dreams, in every city and person.
№ 441692   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2022 / 03:27
I am the inspiration that peers through your window at night, painting the melodies of pictures you have not painted, and your laughter that you cannot know. And I am a stupid thought that suddenly overshadows you in broad daylight and fills your heart with extraordinary joy. I am a song that tells about passion and despair, about madness and tenderness. I am the bell of awakened spring. I am the first flowers that light up in your visions, and the rainbow that flares up in previously unknown feelings. I am a long-awaited solar whim and a melting boundless tenderness of a kiss. I am the wind that embraces blooming April and excites with the confidence of generous September. I am the element, the only one whose fury attracts and surprises. I am the top of a glacier above the forests, dazzlingly sparkling, and the copper voices of birds by the winter sea. I am a happy dream fifteen minutes before dawn, born of a distant star. I'm your chance to tell the world what you can't hide. I am a sculpture, changing every moment and forever unique. I am that which lives silently in the heart and makes the hands tender and the eyes moist. I am quiet sadness and sad silence filled with life. I am a riddle that no one can solve. My gentle callsigns fly into space...
№ 441413   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 13:06
Tenderness is something that can be given every day, every moment, mentally, in short meetings, in dreams, in words, in anticipation...
№ 441091   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 21:48
Trembling tenderness is the shortest and most accessible way to the hearts and souls of people.
№ 441044   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 19:27
Femininity... This is translucency, this is a unique fragrance. This is the care that can be given to the strong, but so vulnerable. This is the tenderness of the touch of a word and a look. It is the fragility of the body and the strength of the soul. This is the ability to love and soar in love. This is wisdom. It is warm, like the sun, and mysterious, like the moon. These are gentle sunbeams of velvet laughter. This is love that hides in a shell and opens only to those who have the patience and desire to dive for the coveted pearl.
№ 440319   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 11:21
Tenderness, like the sweet aroma of linden flowers and jasmine, penetrating into the soul, kills sadness.
№ 440035   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:45
Self-love is about learning to appreciate your own toolbox instead of envying someone else's. One has a magnifying glass in it, which allows you to see great things in small things. The second one has a hatchet to cut off the excess. The third has a tape measure, with which he measures everything around, the fourth has an excellent tool for thickening colors. It is normal if there is no emotion amplifier in the box. This is your feature, not marriage.
№ 440004   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:40
Tenderness for yourself begins with allowing yourself to feel everything that is felt, without regard to what others think, and without dividing feelings into good and bad.
№ 440003   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:40