great [Theme] Page 5

“The crown only commands the king two things. She orders to use her power, as well as increase it.
№ 415610   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 20:24
... O great courage and long-suffering dog! What forces have created you so powerful and indestructible that even in your dying hour you move your body forward? Little by little, but go ahead. Forward, to where there may be trust and kindness to an unhappy, lonely, forgotten dog with a pure heart.
№ 414423   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 10:00
The great good is to believe. And love. A dog without such faith is no longer a dog, but a free wolf or (worse) a stray dog. Of these two possibilities, each dog chooses if he has ceased to believe the owner and left him or if he was expelled. But woe to the dog who loses a loved one friend of a person, will look for him, wait. She then can no longer be a free wolf or an ordinary stray dog, but will remain the same dog, loyal and faithful to a lost friend, but lonely for the rest of her life.
№ 414348   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 10:27
Something big always comes from something negligible.
№ 414260   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 01:45
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: French customs officer Ferdinand Pastorelli caught italian smuggler Giuseppe La Paglia with smuggled alcohol on the border.
№ 413748   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 22:09
We didn't see the sun on the road during the day -
The weather was stormy.
When it was sparkling with fire,
You said something about him,
Calling it childishly.
Let this stormy sea of fire
Called a radiant luminary, -
Like as a child, it's for you and me.
Will remain sweet sunshine.
Great name gentle call,
He will not be humiliated by words of love.
№ 413709   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:09
Discipline requires sacrifice, and no truly great achievement, even the most insignificant, is given without much difficulty over oneself.
№ 411622   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:06
In due time the hour will strike, and this great triumphant cause - the greatest in history - will proclaim the emancipation of the working class and the brotherhood of all mankind.
№ 411317   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 11:42
Valerian listened so carefully! And this is a great art, especially with women: they demand that you listen to them not only with your hearing, but also with your eyes, and they would rather forgive any stupidity when you tell them than distraction when you listen to them.
№ 410641   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:03
The great job of legislation is to create a public good out of the greatest number of private interests.
№ 410042   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2020 / 17:57
The greatest occupation on earth is praying to God.
№ 407472   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 13:27
"I guess I'll limit myself to lying a well-known quote," the atheist professor said. - Religion is a fairy tale for those who are afraid of the dark.
"In that case, atheism is a fairy tale for those who are afraid of light," retorted the religious professor, who spoke with a soft Irish accent.
All eyes were on Professor Azur.
"I confess that I love fairy tales very much," he began, and mischievous lights flashed in his eyes. - In fairy tales, the hero is often asked to choose one path out of three. In my opinion, my esteemed colleagues made the wrong choice. One of them denies the possibility of faith, the other - the possibility of doubt. Both refuse to understand that a person equally needs both faith and doubt. Uncertainty, my friends, is a great good. We must not give it up. And I choose the third way, the path of uncertainty.
№ 406456   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 22:42
But over time, I fully realized a simple truth: one worm apple always accounts for a great many healthy fruits. Around us are full of kind people whose hearts are open to meet us. So you have to believe in the good that is in each of us. And only then, having found this faith, you will be able to start living anew and loving for real.
№ 405211   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 16:42
- Do you like Russians?
"I love all nations," Dobransky said, "but I do not like any particular nation. I am a patriot, but not a nationalist.
- What's the difference?
- Patriotism is love for one's own. And nationalism is hatred of others. To the Russians, to the Americans, to all... A great brotherhood is emerging in the world - we owe it to the Germans, at least, to this...
№ 404413   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 06:57
There is such a great art - the ability to make peace. But there is art and above that - the ability not to quarrel.
№ 403826   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 10:57