the similarity [Theme] Page 3

Half the wrong conclusions, which comes to humanity, is achieved by the abuse of metaphors and incorrect General resemblance or imaginary similarity for real identity.
Half the wrong conclusions at which mankind arrive are reached by the abuse of metaphors, and by mistaking general resemblance or imaginary similarity for real identity.
№ 322640   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2018 / 11:05
<...> at least the similarity makes sense: it opens up another dimension, hinting at a true perspective, without which the opinion would certainly have rested in the wall.
№ 317848   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2018 / 14:05
I can't hear the difference between the groups, sounding on the radio. Each one is like twenty others. Maybe I'm turning into an old grouch - but though kill, I do not understand why these young guys are trying so hard to be like one another. Why do they want to become rock stars - to be able to change the world, to do something new and Express yourself? or ***nutsya with Paris Hilton and get a vip-pass to the fashion club?
№ 317396   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2018 / 19:11
- Your resemblance was my cross. Husband one sees nothing, but sometimes I think that I carry on thee. Someday I will not stand and will tell all Fredo.
- Don't say it. But this was one time, where's the proof?
His nose, his mouth, his hair, facial expressions, moods, even mendacity!
- He has not said.
- A liar - he is a liar, even dumb!
Quote Explanation: From Mirelle child from Gregoire.
№ 315758   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2018 / 19:08
- Doesn't look like a captain.
What do you mean? He's all over the captain's body such muscles!
№ 312534   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2017 / 18:02
Desmond miles... is Your life so quickly changed a couple of months ago, you poured cocktails to bankers and the stars, and now you're assassin. One of the "good guys" - those who have dedicated their lives to the defense of all mankind.
Isn't it great? One of us, but we are not like the Templars - calculating autocrats, drunk on power and obsessed with order. We is trying to stop them and do the best we can.
But you still remember it, right? Remember the animus - the machine that reads genetic memory and help you relive the experience of our ancestors... In the XII century you were Altair, an assassin from the Holy Land. Then Ezio Auditore, charming a rich Italian, who knew a lot about revenge.
So what do you three have in common? That's it- the Apple of Eden. A strange artifact left by these people - "those that came before." Do you know about the power of Apple, and you felt it. It was funny, right? But now everything has changed, Desmond - your mind is split apart. And if you can't Wake up - lose yourself. Forever.
№ 307175   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2017 / 03:04
There is no doubt that between a mad fit and brilliant man, contemplating and realizing his work, there is complete similarity.
№ 298077   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2017 / 20:18
Perhaps, deep down all people are racist. No, I am not suggesting that any person can bring up the fact that he will curse the aliens... I mean that in any crisis situation, we subconsciously expect to meet someone like us. In my case, I was expecting to see white. Europeans. It is desirable also Russian, at least local bottling.
№ 292518   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 17:09
I'm the same as you people. Once a week I fall into a deep existential depression, lose self esteem and lose their sense of uniqueness.
№ 274622   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:34
Hunting differs little from Hiking in the woods.
The resemblance is there, just hunt always ends with blood.
Quote Explanation: In search of younger Starks.
№ 219252   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:08
Actually crows eat corn, but they prefer meat. It gives them power, besides birds, pleasant the taste of blood. They're like people... You probably don't know that like humans, crows do not like each other.
Quote Explanation: Maester Aemon, in conversation with Jon snow.
№ 218087   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:37
Very often it is easier to destroy another than to smooth out the differences between us. This is the cosmic irony of human nature.
№ 215860   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:35
We believe that beautiful people are somehow like ourselves.
№ 215434   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 17:16
Married couples are older, you can often notice the similarities, because of which the husband and wife become like brother and sister; also the owner and dogs who have lived long together, there is a similarity in manners, both funny and touching.
№ 214462   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:42
Alas! Acorns are the same, but when they will become young oaks from one oak seedlings will make the Department for a scientist, the other goes on the frame for a portrait of his girlfriend, and from the third dubka make a gallows that pleasure...
№ 160626   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:37