the similarity [Theme] Page 1

Individuality is our main similarity.
№ 426297   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 04:06
- All that I could give to the family - I put on the altar of lust for power and ambition. A temple built on a rotten foundation. Do you think I'll let you go the same way? I can not...
- All that I could give to the family - I put on the altar...
№ 421792   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:30
How our Rome looks like a model of a gun is a fragile illusion of hardness.
№ 418912   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 12:45
Something similar to mine.
№ 418001   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:12
- So... It turns out that you can't even basics...
- I'm learning quickly!... For starters, say what you don't like.
- What don't you like? Seaweed and eggplant.
- And I don't like eggs without yolk. My friend died from this.
- Sounds like nonsense... By the way, why are you interested in something you don't like? It would be logical to ask what I love.
- We better not ask about this. Many of my friends died from this: booze, girls, money...
- Just like people.
№ 414712   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:42
People see their reflection in everything that even slightly resembles themselves.
№ 414678   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:36
She seems to hear the words half-heartedly, and then gives out her version, which has some - very vague - similarity to the original, and as a result, sometimes an obscure verbal vinaigrette is obtained, seasoned with a handful of Yiddish words that she learned from her grandmother.
№ 411177   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 21:00
Perhaps it would be easier if people resembled turtles, burying eggs in the sand: their cubs, having scrambled out of the shell, begin an independent life and are not baked at all due to the absence of parents. No unnecessary worries. No playing on the nerves, and for some it marks the drying up of an endless stream of variations of "Why did they abandon you." Emancipated from the first breath. And the point!
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409533   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:09
It is easier and more pleasant to hate a person without knowing or understanding the motives of his actions, but it is worth trying to understand his fate, as you will notice the similarity with yourself. With some it is very strong, with others barely perceptible, but something similar will certainly be found in another subject.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408626   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 02:24
- I remember, - I supported him, - that you also wanted him?
Quote Explanation: Characters from Barefoot Baker Street Role-Playing Game
№ 408403   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 15:09
There is no doubt that not only the most ignorant and stupid peasants, but also children and even animals improve through experience and study the qualities of objects of nature, observing the actions that follow from them. If a child has experienced a sensation of pain, touching the flame of a candle, then he will try not to bring his hands close to any candle and expect a similar action from a reason similar to the above in sensory qualities and appearance. Therefore, if you claim that the child's mind arrives at this conclusion through some process of reasoning or formal reasoning, then I have every right to demand that you indicate this reasoning, and you have no reason to refuse to fulfill such a just requirement. You have no right to say that this argumentation is vague and, perhaps, defies your investigation, as long as you admit that it is accessible to the understanding of the child. Therefore, if you have even a moment's hesitation, or if you, on reflection, offer some complex or deep argumentation, then you will in some way reject this solution of the issue and confess that it is not reasoning that prompts us to assume a similarity between the past and the future and expect similar actions. from reasons that are similar in appearance. This is the point I have tried to prove in this chapter; and if I am right, I still do not pretend that I have made some great discovery; if the truth is not on my side, I must admit that I am a very poor student, since even now I am not in a position to discover the argument which, apparently, was well known to me when I was still lying in the cradle.
№ 402929   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 19:33
- Didn't I tell you to leave the yard, father Beocca?
- Yes, another rash decision.
- It is not reasonable to stay where you are not welcome.
But you stubbornly remain here. Maybe we are somewhat similar.
№ 401960   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2020 / 09:18
It's funny that the strongest antipathy one feels to the one who is most like him.
Quote Explanation: Eva (Mar adult from the future) asked the young March of the past.
№ 399617   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 14:12
Silence and talk are beautiful when they mean the highest manifestation of love or friendship, and do not cover dissatisfaction or irreconcilable differences, when they are generated by the community so deep that two creatures, superficially dissimilar, achieve similarities more remarkable than the similarity of facial features.
№ 399533   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 20:33
What are the similarities between cops and donuts? I do dunk and those and others.
Quote Explanation: Turning to Caitlin.
№ 398086   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 15:36