priorities [Theme] Page 5

Trying to get a woman to beat her former companion on all fronts. At least on the main. He is European educated intellectuals occupying high governmental post, but I overage punks, sloven and ex-macho. It is official, I have a motorcycle. He speaks three languages, and I have a motorcycle. He's smart, sensitive man, cradling his beautiful wife, and I, the motorcycle broke. Well done, man.
№ 201184   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 22:11
Family is most important in life. You can have good days, can be disgusting, but in the evening of each day you will be someone waiting.
№ 191296   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:10
In our days, as never before, of particular importance is the ability to make the right choice. Once you learn to accurately determine at any time the main quest, boldly for him to take, well and quickly bring it to the end, you will understand how it affects your success - maybe even more than experience and qualification.
An ordinary person, not possessing special talents, but managed to make it a habit to set clear priorities and to quickly cope with important tasks, can give a hundred points to the genius who rants a lot, builds outstanding plans, but few finishes.
№ 185544   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:15
Start life afresh.
Realize their problems.
Reconsider their priorities.
Prove what you're made of by overcoming challenges.
Ignore detractors.
Cherish your beloved ones.
Take each day as the last.
Start your life anew.
Understand your problems.
Redefine your priorities.
Verify your self-worth through commitment.
Ignore your detractors.
Value your loved ones.
Embrace every day as if it were your last.
№ 185073   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:56
You know, Belle, people are amazing creatures and are not always reasonable. I think different races have different basic priorities. Elves, for example, most involve beauty and harmony. Live flower with a dew drop for us no less precious than a sparkling tiara. And far more than the trivial purse with gold. Although the utilitarian benefits of money, and we recognize. - Ti grinned. - The dragons, the most important thing - freedom. And yet - wisdom. Dragons are curious and love knowledge. Talking about dragon treasures, but as far as I know, it's kind of game. Hobby - who will collect. What to collect if you're practically immortal? something that stores well, that is gold. As far as I managed to get to know people, the basic quality of this race is greed. Greed for life, for power, for money. Man can not simply enjoy, he needs to possess, to have.
№ 184855   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:47
You all want to help someone. That wants to help Africa... First help yourself. As in the plane: first put on your own mask!
1 Season 3 Series
№ 180554   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:27
To be happy, you just have to understand their values, on the basis of which to prioritize, and to live in accordance with their priorities.
You need to do what is important to you, and do everything else.
№ 176985   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:12
It's not that important, never to fall.
It is important each time to get up.
It's not that important, never to worry.
It is important to survive.
Not that it is important that you never betrayed.
It is important to love.
It's not that important, never to cry.
It is important not to forget how to laugh.
№ 176123   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:38
Better to be a big frog in a small swamp than a small frog in a big swamp.
№ 162470   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:11
Discipline is necessary in order for what you want most and what you want right now, you always chose the first.
№ 161053   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:56
This man wants me to be happy first by itself and then with him. The following sequence of priorities, I assure you, it is very difficult to find in a man, as, indeed, a woman.
№ 153049   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 12:00
I think that priorities change in the course of the imbalance. You just have to understand what at the moment is not enough. But all this is achieved by understanding and care. With love it is not difficult to be understanding and attentive. In General, the essence of this - the interaction with the beloved. And the manifestation of love and attention.
Author: "Igorek"
№ 147690   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:53
When I had some money, I bought books. And if something remained - bought food.
№ 144833   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 17:11
Home and family for women in the same priority as a garage and a football match for men.
№ 135644   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 15:47
If you give up.
If you have in your life something is wrong.
Cast friends die of boredom.
Debris in the head, and a mess in the apartment.
If you're after a light days.
Sharp began a series of misfortunes.
Anger and hatred gathered from the pieces.
Hit the stomach, and the area is rough.
Hold your psychosis.
And give it your best shot.
Get the brain to work.
Get even from the grave.
Sweep the priorities on the side of good!
And life will fill with light happy time!
Sweep the priorities on the side of love!
All inhabitants of the planet to exploit inspire.
№ 124834   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 15:21