resolution [Theme] Page 2

The result of separation is based on the proper reasons. So if you're not together, so I had to. Any problem requires a solution. If the relationship was set up by the breakup, then this issue has been resolved and you should keep it. It's even good when you clearly understand that you are no longer a couple. Worst of all, when the problem is in a suspended and unresolved for a long time. It is much more painful. Unreasonable jealousy of the former and a reluctance to let go of a soul mate can lead you to a more difficult situation and even lead to a deadlock. Don't make a stupid mistake, jealous ex-boyfriend or girlfriend to new friends and Hobbies. Don't waste your time, don't fill yourself with your own hands in the corner. You have a great opportunity to devote time to yourself. Isn't it wonderful. View from the other side: perhaps this break and freedom is exactly what you wanted. Take care of yourself, find a new hobby or a hobby and just dedicate time to self-improvement, what you were denied in past relationships.
№ 347015   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2018 / 19:21
- The essence of the existence and justification of a witch shaken, as the struggle between Good and Evil is now in another battle and is completely different. Evil ceased to be chaotic. Ceased to be blind and elemental force. Today the Evil acts by the right of law - because it is now law. It operates in accordance with the concluded agreements. Wizards created in order to kill the monsters. How can I do this if the monsters are, compared to which even the dragon looks like an innocent puppy, roam the world, hiding behind ideals, faith or the law?..
- Listen to me. The greatest Evil in this world is the relativity of morality. She killed more people than the plague of Catriona all dragons combined.
№ 341760   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 20:11
- Your grace, I have had permission to build the house. I gave it to myself Mr. Earl cherry.
- You rascal, you built a house in a foreign land...
- I was allowed to build a house the master himself Earl cherry.
- On land that now belongs to countesses.
- I say I have permission.
- Get out, get out of here out, without a word...
Quote Explanation: Signor Tomato he saw the house the godfather the Pumpkin immediately after the entrance to the village.
№ 336225   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 04:03
Sometimes a bad decision is the best. Then a person is born on this beautiful earth that his life was full of absurdities and regularly went awry.
№ 306909   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2017 / 22:09
Every problem has its solution. But if you keep quiet no one will be able to help you. We all have problems in life. Yes, everyone has problems. And if we all choose death as a solution to the problems, on the ground that no one.
№ 292092   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 23:12
We live in a world where all I apologize, but no one asks permission.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 291492   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2017 / 21:36
- Hey, Ron, you're not gonna kill the pig?
Don't worry, I have permission. (holds a sheet)
It says: "I can do what I want. Ron".
№ 289523   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2017 / 13:33
If he meets resistance in response to its first trick, so partner gives him permission to continue to behave the same way.
I can't stop repeating: you can't afford to give Hitler Poland.
In the early stage of a relationship is constantly testing the boundaries. Mitogen deals with the fact that determine for yourself, sometimes even without realizing it, how far he can go. Unfortunately, the partner is convinced that if it is not to conflict or challenge the abusive actions of a partner, it is an expression of her love. Fall into this trap many women.
№ 274696   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:43
There's consequence for the path you take.
Every decision has consequences.
№ 210938   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:18
Never let everyone tell you "you"!
№ 210560   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:05
You need to give yourself permission to be where you want to be, and then try to sit where you're comfortable. Permission to think what I think and not to think as another would think in your place. To say, if you want and quiet if nothing comes to mind. It's your right to give yourself this permission. Permission to feel what I feel, and at the time when it is needed. And not feel what the other felt would be in your place, and cease to feel what is expected by others. You need to give yourself permission to take risks that you decided, then and only then, when the consequences you pay. But let nobody says you can't take such risks - if you never involve your business, it's your decision.
And the last thing is very important. You need to give yourself permission to go through life looking for what you want instead of to wait, when others will give it to you.
Quote Explanation: Interview.
№ 201039   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 22:05
... Without my permission don't you die when you please!
№ 172856   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:20
What is not forbidden is allowed.
№ 145492   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 17:52
When there is a particularly difficult problem, the most important thing is to see it in proper perspective. Isn't she the key to resolving more difficult problems.
№ 140255   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 22:00
- You're 43, and you're mom won't let me!
- So what? "Mama don't allow" for all ages!
Release Date: 18.12.2008
№ 125463   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 15:51