resolution [Theme] Page 1

... Mein Kampf clearly defines the vector for the development of German foreign policy. Yes, the Fuhrer always thought big and it does not say that the Slavs need to be slaughtered at the root in the coming years. However, I do not recommend forgetting about the “land in the East”, especially since the notes of the Barbarossa plan say everything quite clearly: “In these areas, we must consciously pursue a policy of population reduction. By means of propaganda, especially through the press, radio, cinema, leaflets, short brochures, reports, etc., we must constantly inspire the population with the idea that it is harmful to have many children. It is necessary to show how much money it costs to raise children and what could be purchased with these funds. It is necessary to talk about the great danger to the health of a woman, to which she is exposed, giving birth to children. Expand the broadest propaganda of contraceptives. Establish their wide production. The distribution of these funds and abortion should in no way be restricted. Contribute in every possible way to the expansion of the network of abortion clinics. Organize special retraining of midwives and paramedics and train them in the production of abortions. Physicians must also have permission to perform abortion, and this should not be considered a violation of medical ethics. It would be best for us if they could explain themselves at all on the fingers. Unfortunately, this is not possible. Therefore - to limit everything as much as possible! No printed editions. The most basic radio broadcasts. We must disaccustom them to think. No compulsory schooling. We must understand that the literacy of Russians, Ukrainians and all the others is only harmful. There will always be a couple of bright minds who will find ways to study their history, then come to political conclusions that will ultimately be directed against us. Therefore, gentlemen, do not try to organize any radio broadcasts on historical topics in the occupied regions. No! In every village in the square there is a loudspeaker pole to deliver the news and entertain the listeners. Yes, to entertain and distract from attempts to acquire political, scientific, and generally any kind of knowledge. The radio should broadcast as much simple, rhythmic and fun music as possible. It invigorates and increases the ability to work. "
№ 407053   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:30
- I feel a responsibility to you. I'll give you a small amount, just enough to fix the car.
- Thank you very much, sir, but I don't need the money.
- Then what's the matter!?
- I want to get to the freaks who crashed the car.
*Don laughs*
- Do you hear, Frank? The guy needs my permission to fight.
№ 406587   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2020 / 16:33
Marriage to anyone is not to face, he's pale ribbons that adorn the dress, it makes you look older. Marriage is devastatingly clear resolution of the issue. A woman gives herself to the man through the mediation of the notary - you're disgusting! The rudeness of marriage leads to irreparable regulations; it destroys the will, excludes the choice sets, like grammar, its own syntax relations, replaces inspiration by orthography, makes love in dictation, deprives it of any mystery, to come down from the clouds the image of the woman, dressing her in her nightgown, diminish those who have their rights, and those who are subject to them; tipping one scale destroys the charming equilibrium that exists between a floor strong floor and the powerful, between power and beauty, the husband makes the master and the wife, the maid, whereas outside of marriage there are only a slave and the Queen. How to turn a box into something so prosaic that it becomes quite respectable, - is it conceivable that any more vulgar? Not foolish to strive for a fresh love?
№ 401450   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 17:30
Death is the resolution and the end of all sorrows, a limit beyond which not transgress our sorrows.
№ 400654   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 13:42
God is good, dispassionate and immutable. If someone, recognizing true that God does not change, is perplexed, however, as He is happy good, angry turns back, angry at sinners, and when they repent, is merciful to him; this I say then that God is not happy and is angry; for the joy and anger the essence of passion. It is absurd to think that the deity was good or evil because of human Affairs. God is good and only good is doing harm also does not harm anyone, being always the same; and we, when we are kind we enter into communion with God - the similarity with Him, and when you become angry, then separate from God's dissimilarity to Him. By living virtuously we are God's, and becoming angry, be rejected from It; and these things do not mean anything to anger had on us, but that our sins will not suffer God to Shine on us. If then prayers and blagotvoreniya snakeweed we permit sins, it cannot mean that God we have to please and It changed, but that through such actions and treatment of our God dwells in us Obrucheva evil again sodelyvaetsya we are able to taste the goodness of God; so that to say God turns away from evil, there is also something to say: the sun disappears from the deprived of sight.
Quote Explanation: "The Philokalia" volume 1. S. 91.
№ 400344   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 06:03
Some Singaporeans are nervous at the sight of a large number of aliens in the subway and buses. Please remember that we need 900 000 workers with a work permit for two years. They work on construction sites and other heavy industries where not going to do Singaporeans. Their biennial permit may be extended indefinitely. But they won't stay here forever.
№ 394656   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 13:45
I've always said: better to ask forgiveness than permission...
№ 390873   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 09:45
Not everything that is permissible is worthy of respect.
№ 390855   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 08:54
To resolve the conflict and not bring the situation to a crisis, a person needs to suppress their ambitions-otherwise, the resolution of the problem will not succeed.
№ 389332   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 14:27
APHORISMS
Each carries his cross, but at different distances.
Those who think we don't need. We need those who change their minds.
Human rights: permission to drive vehicles.
The world is ruled by styles, monsoons, and the masons.
At every step we face a strange fortune.
When looking for your own way, ask for directions at the counter.
Those who need more than you need, will never understand those who ought to know better.
Our capabilities are so small that we all carry about with us.
What is preferable: Paradise in a tent or a hut in Paradise?
We treat useless fossil, not because worse than others, but because of all people.
Bowed my own shadow and suddenly you find that she belongs to the boss.
So much I want to say that necessarily be its own listener.
Outside benefits and staffing, we are all equal, like fish in an aquarium.
Even in the dictation made political mistakes.
Fools need not despair, their time will never end.
The man is a style, a steeplechase is a horse.
Boris Ioselevich
№ 389082   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2020 / 14:18
When children see that their parents fully enjoy life, they are getting symbolic permission to do the same. And Vice versa: when parents suffer, it signals to children that life is suffering.
№ 386407   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 15:18
The conversations of Yeltsin and Gorbachev and Bush have shown that they are not just wasn't the will - they were outright traitors! Outright traitors! They did not love their country! General never! <...> That these conversations show that they are so Naberezhno and unpatriotic attitude towards their country. <...> They were just spit on it! They reported to the President of the United States that they... Reported: "We have destroyed your own country!" On the same samples to put nowhere! <...> It was bestiality! This was outright treason! <...> Is impossible, is unacceptable under any circumstances, to seek the center of legitimacy outside the country! If you are applying somewhere outside the country to obtain approval, permission, understanding - you're already on the path of betrayal!
Release Date: 10.12.2019
№ 384236   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 15:30
By default I operate in the style of "it gets hard, back off".
Quote Explanation: Volume 3. Chapter 2.
№ 381346   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 16:02
I have always believed that preventing something bad is positive by definition and does not need anyone's approval or permission...
№ 376258   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2019 / 05:07
In every problem lies the seed of its solution. If you have no problems, then you do not and beans.
№ 358726   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2019 / 12:02