the temptation [Theme] Page 1

I grew up in a real ghetto, I grew up in Ivanovo. ... I am often asked, as an African American, whether it is hard to live in Russia, but I am normal, because there is no such attitude to racism as in the West. Therefore, here with us you can take a photo on the beach in the summer. The only thing is difficult to explain that I am just resting here too. Although such a temptation to take this hundred square meters ...
Release Date: 04.04.2021
№ 429085   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:15
The whisper of temptation is stronger than the voice of reason, conscience and duty. This whisper sounds in each of you. If he tells you to rush into the pool of passions you will do it.
№ 426342   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 06:21
All the prohibitions in the world exist so that a person would be tempted to break them.
№ 426087   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 17:36
- Real assholes do not regret anything.
№ 418736   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 07:39
dark purple of thickened haze! ..
№ 417083   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 22:15
I love you! I love immensely, firmly, tenderly, I love forever, hopelessly! My dreams are living embodiment, you are my temptation, my bliss and torment.
Quote Explanation: Lucien fell in love with a brothel woman.
№ 416893   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 01:15
At temptation, the herald is endless.
№ 413483   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 03:12
The temptation to stop yourself, even for a brief moment, is very great.
№ 411786   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 14:21
The Church has never claimed that children are the main purpose of marriage. The main goal is love between spouses... Sometimes there is a temptation to build your life only around children. This is a serious mistake!
It is the love between father and mother that should underlie any family. The quality of the relationship between father and mother directly depends on what kind of people their children will grow up to be.
№ 408606   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 01:24
- I'll venture to give advice: When you get a brunette, don't think of frowning on her sister. But... if the temptation is too great, finish them out. Are you savgy?
- No, I don't know...
- Fool, what? Yes, by the way, this grain of wisdom pulls on as many as five coins!
- I'm not going to pay for it!
- Only a woman doesn't have that!
№ 405666   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 06:21
The weakness of the human character is a temptation that is difficult to pass by.
№ 404258   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 04:15
- Honey-darling Sarah, you give me this dance?
- Oh, my Lord the devil, with pleasure.
№ 400187   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:21
Unpredictability is a complex system-it is difficult to influence, but to deny it is impossible, as it is part of our nature.
№ 398786   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 10:00
It all started with the casting of the Great Rings.
Three were transferred to the elves, immortal creatures, the wisest and fairest of all living.
Seven given to the lords of the dwarves, great miners of gems and famous mountain caves.
And Nine... Nine Rings were passed to the human race, who above all craved power.
For within these Rings was bound the power of government over each of the Nations.
But they were deceived.
Because it was made for another Ring.
In the country Mordor, in the fires of mount doom the dark Lord Sauron secretly created the one Ring, obey all others.
And into this Ring he put his cruelty, all the anger and all thirst for power over every living thing.
One Ring is capable to rule them all.
One after another - free lands of middle-earth fell to the power of the Ring.
But there were those who rebelled against evil.
A last Alliance of men and elves marched against the armies of Mordor to the slopes of mount doom to fight for the freedom of middle-earth.
The victory was close.
But the power of the Ring could not be overcome.
But at that moment, when all hope had faded, Isildur, son of the king, took up his father's sword...
Sauron, the enemy of the free people of middle earth, was defeated.
The ring passed to Isildur, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever.
But the hearts of the people easily succumb to the temptation, and the Ring of Power has a will of its own.
The ring betrayed Isildur and led him to his death.
And much has been forgotten, then forget I shouldn't have...
History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half thousand years the Ring has faded into obscurity.
Until then, until a case brought in its network of the new owner.
The ring was given to a creature named Gollum, which took it deep into the tunnels of the misty mountains.
And there the Ring consumed him.
The ring brought to Gollum unnatural long life. Five hundred years it poisoned his soul and in the darkness of Gollum's cave, waiting in the wings.
Again deepened the gloom over the forests of the earth. Rumors about the darkness from the East, whispers of a nameless fear...
The ring of Power too long, it was his time.
The ring abandoned Gollum.
But something happened were not part of the plans for the Ring: it was picked up by the most unexpected creature that you can imagine - the hobbit, Bilbo Baggins of the Shire.
The time will come when hobbits will be the fate of all living things...
Quote Explanation: The words of the Lady Galadriel from the prologue of the trilogy "the Lord of the rings".
№ 398603   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2020 / 23:09
Put doubts aside, there's no tomorrow. Let's zoom up from the ground.
The rulers feigned burst with envy 'cuz you now will be crowned.
An you'll remember, you'll remember me.

Leave a doubt, tomorrow. Let's turn away from land.
Imaginary rulers bursting with envy, because you're gonna be crowned.
And you'll remember you'll remember me.
№ 398551   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:29