singing [Theme] Page 2

I think I'm a pretty good singer, so hopefully someone will write an interesting musical and invite me to play in it. It wouldn't be bad if it was a horror movie.
№ 413022   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2021 / 18:06
Those who have a joyful inner voice sing.
№ 410143   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2020 / 21:51
Once, my mother told her that childhood is a big blue wave that lifts you up, carrying you forward, but disappearing from sight as soon as you begin to think that this will always be the case. You can't run after it, and you can't get it back either. However, before it disappears, the wave leaves you a gift on the shore - a rapana shell. She has the sounds of childhood inside her. And even now, if you close your eyes and listen carefully, Jamilya could catch these sounds: the laughter of younger brothers and sisters, dad's words when he broke the fast and ate three dates, the singing of his mother, who cooked food, the crackle of an evening fire, the rustle of acacia sheets standing near the house ...
№ 409773   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 00:51
It was no longer just a kind person: when he sang, other lives, besides his own, lit up in his eyes.
№ 406012   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:09
Oleg Miami: Sin p*the gift of the bad singing.
Tambi: It's on the gravestone is?
№ 402537   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 22:33
Singing calms my nerves, and God sees it as a need to rest my nerves.
№ 399737   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 20:27
- What happened?
- Don't you remember?
- I heard... singing.
Yes. I sang a song and the Daleks ran away.
I was home, no I was in the TARDIS, and there was a bright light. That's all I remember.
- Rose Tyler. We could visit different places. Barcelona, not the city but the planet Barcelona, you'd love it. They have dogs with no noses. The joke I repeated so many times but still funny.
- But what happened?
- We may visit there, but not so...
I don't understand.
- You can stop me to understand. I may be two heads or none at all, would it be okay?
This is a very strange process, never know how it will end.
- DOCTOR!
- DON'T MOVE!
- Doctor, tell me what's going on?
- I absorbed all the energy vortex and you can't do that. The cells of my body die.
And nothing can be done?
- I do. The rulers of the time much can. We can even cheat death. Only... this means that I will change and I don't see, and you won't see my old face. Before his death
Don't say that!
Rosa. before I die, I want to tell you: you're done. You did a good job. And you know what? I'm too good!
Quote Explanation: last words 9 Doctor before regeneration
№ 398579   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 19:54
- Still can't...
- Can't what?
- Have fun, sing, dance... do Not be-Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes! And so forth...
№ 395904   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 13:33
As for the Nightingale, it is in the hardships of life could not complain. He sang from time immemorial so sweet that pine not only stupid, but also Moscow gostinodvorsky, listening to him, were touched. The whole world loved him, the whole world, Britain breath were heard as he climbed into the woody thicket, sweet songs zahlebyvalsya. But he was voluptuous and slavolyub beyond all measure.
№ 395818   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:02
I'm standing on the edge of the cliff above the river,
I can't move my hand or head,
His heart bled for me, the mind has closed,
I only sing what the wind
In the head blew...
№ 395380   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 18:06
The music rocked.
Took out the cabinets, somewhere under a very alien sky, strange hot stars, maybe palm trees.
Under the spotlight, to the Pacific coast, where white sand and icy cocktails.
And ladies in dresses is so light that those sailing them through the air, I repeat any movement.
He sang the singer.
He knew every word
every note of this strange giddy dazzling world
knew as the host.
He perfectly led. Firmly and smoothly.
Gently and confidently.
If I knew in advance all the movements,
like everything is exactly what was intended with the creation of the world...
№ 395239   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:07
The axe rings from enjoying.
№ 394841   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:03
I will always sing for you. No matter what, no matter where, if you can hear me and if I have a voice. I will always sing for you.
№ 394022   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 08:18
Meow singer was like a singing cat. And for him it was necessary to pay, and to pay money, not milk...
Quote Explanation: What the audience is singing...
№ 393990   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 06:42
"Once it seemed to me that they sing, because the world is all right, thought Robert Neville. Now I know that I was wrong. They sing because they know nothing about".
№ 392718   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 13:00