impression [Theme] Page 5

- You never wanted to impress a woman without pretending, not building anyone out of yourself, not attributing anything to yourself - the way you are?
- Nope.
№ 406132   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 03:00
For us, crowns of smoky gold.
Quote Explanation: 11.09.2001, Maleevka. Crowns of smoky gold. From sonnets to Tatiana.
№ 406045   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 12:27
Photography is always the first impression. And about the photographer, his attitude to the viewer and the work, and about the frame itself. The frame should draw the viewer. There must always be "unknown" in it. That undisclosed thing to think about.
№ 405632   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2020 / 12:48
One of the most terrible insults for me was the fact that in the movie Alien vs. Predator, the predator - this primitive scum - easily defeated the Alien. I remember it made a terrible impression on me. I watched the film to the end, and then stood under the shower for a long time, because I could not get rid of the feeling that I was being ransomed in shit.
Quote Explanation: Sigourney Weaver's Rules of Life, Esquire.
№ 405217   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 17:06
Tatum nodded and shook Bernstein's hand. The old man's hand was soft and left Tatum with the impression that he had just crushed a dead fish.
№ 403115   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 04:54
And nothing could have made a more painful and more terrible impression than this face, which, so to speak, reflected all the filth of good.
Quote Explanation: about Javert
№ 403010   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 23:36
Lappo-Danilevsky, considering the typological generalization primarily as a heuristic reception research. Menger, on the contrary, as I tried to show, interprets the type ontologically, as a perfect expression of cause-and-effect relationships that determine the nature or extent of phenomena. What is the guarantee of "truth" exact laws? Looking ahead, we can say that Menger repeatedly formulates the set of conditions under which the exact laws of political economy can claim the truth. How do the wording and the number and order of presentation in different works of the founder of the Austrian school, and even in different sections of the two main works is different from each other. Sometimes even the impression that Menger himself his reasoning feels as if these "conditions" and the scope of the truth put forward by precise laws of economic activity. In other words, ideal type, which describes the Menger and which he lays the basis for a science of national economy, grasp and schematicity, as you say Max Weber, after almost 30 years after the publication of "the principles of political economy" device "celebrationing action."
Quote Explanation: Facebook post 30.07.20 commentary on the book of Lappo-Danilevsky "Methodology of history"
№ 401775   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 19:36
Our thoughts are usually so banal that it seems like all the authors of aphorisms privorovyvayut each other. It is possible that this idea has already been expressed before.
№ 399326   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 03:24
These monsters think to restore the monarchy in Russia?.. I had the impression from the vaults came out dead and celebrate the Sabbath, all these cameras-the Junkers, the Chamberlain, the barons of...
№ 399237   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 14:27
The impression that the MPs job is to distribute the state.
Just talking about it.
Don't know - who work to earn?
№ 399126   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 00:03
If all requirements of the child immediately satisfied, it may give the wrong impression that only his needs matter.
№ 398930   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 17:57
Even if you are very rich and firmly established, live modestly. The wealth of others is spurring envy and calls to action. To purchase a luxury yacht and everyone can - Eka wonder, if you have money!.. More impressive else: do not buy a luxury yacht and live modestly, being a billionaire.
№ 398192   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 20:54
They say that since ancient times don't just change the laws of versification. Don't know whether this is so. When you read the poems of ancient poets, where words and images are the same as those heard today, the impression is quite different. They seem light, elegant, clean shape and deep charm.
№ 397680   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:41
Live sexual experience nakedness is a process rather than a state. If isolated from this process, a single point, then the resulting image will seem banal and its banality will make a chilling impression, rather than to serve as a bridge between two very deep and poetic States. For this reason, expressive photos of naked women are even rarer than paintings. A simple solution for a photographer is to turn the figure into a Nude model, which, summarizing, and spectacle and spectator, and depriving sexuality of specificity, turns desire into fantasy.
№ 397474   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:45
I have the impression that the judiciary is commanded by palihata was a hero of our time, you hear? Here's a hero of our time when it was a producer, a worker. Tractor there, Boyarka, and now a hero of our time - Palikhata. In front of him opened all the doors, he could enter into all the rooms, and at his request, any judge makes any decision.
№ 396213   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:21