impression [Theme]

Sometimes a person makes an impression with his sayings, and sometimes someone is just as expressive by remaining silent.
№ 463936   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 16:15
- Why should your fellow tribesmen care about you if you refuse to care about them?
№ 458917   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:12
When I read Chekhov, I get the impression that a friend very dear to my heart is telling me something in a low voice. With none of the writers whose lives I worked on did I feel such close spiritual intimacy, such deep agreement with the concept of art and life.
Quote Explanation: Henri Troyat. My so long road.
№ 458466   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2023 / 00:30
Receiving a certificate or diploma with high marks is the fulfillment of ambitions. These documents indicate the good abilities and hard work of a student or student who prefers to devote time to studying instead of a prolonged session in computer games, such as GTA 5 RolePlay. However, the presence of these documents is not a guarantee of the nobility of an individual, since true character is determined not only by external indicators, but also by our actions and principles. It is important to remember that academic success may impress, but not reveal the real essence of a person. Sometimes we may meet a bright and gifted person, but within him there may be dark sides and human flaws that make him unpleasant in real life.
№ 457295   Added Айдар 20-10-2023 / 12:57
A nice-looking but dishonest person is like a beautiful package of ice cream with harmful ingredients. The wrapper may say that the ice cream is tasty and healthy, that it is made according to a time-tested recipe, but sometimes this turns out to be untrue. The appearance of packaging can be deceiving. Similarly, beautiful appearance does not say anything about the character and qualities of a person, so you should not seriously trust it. It is much more correct to carefully look not at the face and figure, but at the inner world. Behind external beauty sometimes hides emptiness, and behind a plain appearance - a precious soul.
№ 456738   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2023 / 22:15
The first good impression about the book somehow imperceptibly disappeared with each next read page of the novel!
№ 456557   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2023 / 16:36
We are very malleable to the first impression and are ready to believe everything the most improbable, it immediately firmly takes root in us, and woe to the one who makes an attempt to eradicate or eradicate it!
№ 455773   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:12
From toothache and love, a stray bullet fired into the temple helps. Such a bullet gives a certain impression.
Quote Explanation: 1887 July
№ 455504   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2023 / 10:57
A hypocritical person with a beautiful appearance is like a wolfberry. This bright berry looks so attractive that you just want to pick it and put it in your mouth. But we all know how misleading this impression is. Wolfberry is dangerous and can cause serious harm. So is man. Its pleasant appearance does not at all guarantee that it is also beautiful inside.
№ 453472   Added Айдар 07-05-2023 / 19:07
You know what else is important in a manual? This is so that the orders were not entirely clear. If everything is simple and logical, then the employees will get the impression that anyone can be a boss. And this is wrong. Chiefs should be surrounded by a mysterious veil, a fog of mystery.
№ 451444   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 23:06
I am one of those who knows a lot about Stalin. I cannot now agree with those who want, even using such events as the anniversaries of the victory over Germany and so on, to whitewash Stalin and create a halo around him. Clearly, he was a man of some demonic nature. Terribly cowardly. He could not find a place for himself, because he knew what he was doing ... It seems that he enjoyed [repressions]. I now understand why he praised Ivan the Terrible so much. Imagine, an order was sent to the region, that they were given 10 thousand to shoot and the second item was to [send] to the camps. They asked to be added. Add to shoot. It wasn't enough. What has been done to the people? With society? It was mangled. We must never, under any circumstances, forgive this cruelty. We have lost so much that the country was unsettled.
№ 451292   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:31
Miss Gridis's stockings were almost flesh-colored. One got the impression that she was not wearing them at all, that she was sitting naked in front of us, and it was this apparent nakedness, her unrealness, that made the spectacle better than if she really were without stockings.
№ 451184   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2023 / 21:18
Try to listen to all the advice, but use only the best of them. At the same time, the person whose advice you found unacceptable should not get the impression that he is not taken seriously or that his opinion does not matter to you, society or organization.
№ 450734   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:00