knife [Theme] Page 5

The word "revenge" was such a terrible - straight and sharp like a knife.
№ 386087   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 16:44
Flares burns in the darkness, the fire,
And the night will pierce the exact knife sharp
Cuts in half dome heaven
Midsummer, Midsummer
Midsummer, Midsummer,
№ 386051   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 14:16
- Lord, what a shame. I'd never felt the need to stand in a stupid hat and apron, advertising cheap sausage, one, two, three, four, five... I mentally think not to pierce with a knife cut the sausage, silicone Tits this chicken. Trying to control his emotions. And boil even more, when our Izmailov views collide. He nods to me, and I continue to burn him with her eyes.
- Keep walking, Nikita... - whisper with a plea, not wanting another second to be in the company of this man.
You know that miracle? with a grin again, his voice this little dog. And here is what I have suffered. Rip off the heads of the stupid cap, tossing them to the blonde. Izmailov rushed to me, but I shoved a knife aggressively and hissed like a wild cat.
- Stay back, Izmailov, and baby rubber take, until I get it on the sausage not allowed - this Nikita obviously, I wasn't expecting. Around us a crowd had gathered, he ran the guards, lashing out at me, taking a knife and taking away from the trading floor.
- Since when are you friends with such an inadequate hysterical? the hysterical squeals like a stuck for the whole store.
- NAT, forget about it. Come on, Izmailov hurry to leave the store, saving me to your Madam.
№ 385966   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 16:20
Here's the knife, take out so positive.
Quote Explanation: From the video: HERE's a KNIFE... ► Garry's Mod #36.
№ 385953   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 13:14
What God created Breasts under the knife or the head under the guillotine!
№ 384936   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2019 / 10:56
Fear is a sharp knife that kills all the "creative" and only courage can break.
Quote Explanation: Flowering Night (Night Blossom)
№ 384782   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 13:36
She is forty-five, and in the courtyard it is called "Anya". She cooks Lunches for the farm hairdressers. The kitchen she made in the hallway. In a dark trench - plate. She feeds the cats. Quiet a lean cat off her hands electroplated movement. She's flinging them some guts. Therefore, the floor is decorated with mother of pearl like spitting. Once I slipped, stepping on someone's heart - a small and tightly decorated as chestnut. She walks entangled cats and tendons of animals. In her hand shining knife. It tears the guts of the elbows, like a Princess wide web.
Quote Explanation: the image of the widow Prokopovich
№ 382826   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 19:50
- Like knives.
And how much?
- To fall asleep without them can not.
- So only the killer holding a knife!
- I'm comfortable with it.
- Get off of me! Are you going to cook?!!
You.
Quote Explanation: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo / the Cat from Sakuraso - 13 series [voice Shina & Wolfys] 24:11
1 Season 13 Series
№ 382490   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 17:20
Doctors on the hideous but beneficent work of amputation. You will see how sharp curved knife enters the white, healthy body; you will see how terrible cry of agony and curses the wounded man suddenly comes to life; you see how the assistant will throw in the angle of cut arm; will see how lying on a stretcher in the same room, another wounded, and looking at the operation of a comrade, writhing and groaning not so much from physical pain as from the mental suffering of waiting will see a terrible, stunning soul spectacle; you will see war is not correct, beautiful and brilliant order, with music and drums, with fluttering flags and prancing generals, and going to see war in this way - in blood, in suffering, in death.
Quote Explanation: Sevastopol in December
№ 382077   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2019 / 18:26
Can't do it when women cry. For me it's like a sharp knife to the heart. Life as a penny - on one side the eagle, on the other tails, they all want the eagle to get, but you do not know what it is and with the other hand a Nickel's worth. Oh, babonki! To cry a lot will the damp go, and from damp rot start. And who said that if it is bad, then it is necessary to cry?
№ 381754   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2019 / 16:06
Knife can rip through something I can't get a word.
№ 377265   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2019 / 04:52
Knives take people away but do not return!
№ 344425   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2018 / 03:12
In ancient Egypt the phallic symbol represented not only fertility, but also served a magical function, as the priests of the symbol used for the treatment of humans.
№ 334635   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2018 / 07:12
The phallic symbolism of the dagger bullock also reflected in the way that wearing his soldiers from the front at the waist.
№ 334633   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2018 / 07:10
Folding mechanism: the Navajo symbolizes the process of erection of the phallus: the same act in which the knife pierces and then is extracted from the flesh of the enemy, which is accompanied by leakage of blood, symbolizes the eruption of sperm. This kind of action symbolizes the dominance, courage, the courage of the owner of the Navajo and reflects the principle of the movement to its logical conclusion of the mystery.
№ 334632   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2018 / 07:09