knife [Theme] Page 4

Life should be to devote anything - then you become just a tool of some God, like, say, a knife in the hands of the Baker or the scissors in the hands of the cutter. A man is not a tool, he is like a bouquet of wild flowers, are diverse. Life is beautiful by the multitude and diversity of relationships. You know, one letter word is not obtained and the life of one Ministry.
№ 402087   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 19:21
Hard to survive the betrayal of a close. Have you hugged, and you have a knife in the back. In that instant, lose the faith, in love, in friendship, even what you may someday be happy.
№ 402073   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2020 / 18:39
- A chronicle of Wessex. It will be noted for my Board. From the moment of the death of my brother up to these days. A kind of song, which is not of uhtred of bebbanburg.
- People will remember my deeds.
- But they die as we all do. And these pages will remain. Noting the act of ink on paper - we make it eternal.
- Until they don't burn.
- They need to keep it, right. When, centuries later, scientists and people will read and reread written, they are Alfred, they know nothing about Lord Utrade. About your loyalty, wisdom, courage, bravery and audacity. Why are you here? <...> That you would tell me, I can still listen to?
- First of all, I would say that wouldn't kill you. Even holding a knife to the throat, I would not take away your life. I would love to beat you, but never would the one who killed Alfred, king of the Saxons.
- If you kill me, you deserve a place on these pages.
- That's a legacy I don't need. I have earned them their place, but each of us is the hero of his songs. My absence is clear.
- There will not be indicated that Uhtred was a mainstay of Alfred. And a lot of times. But I know what it is.
Thank you, my Lord.
- Do you believe that I can take away your life? You are the criminal. Then it will be written that Alfred, even if weak and sick, was able to find the strength to slay the warrior of uhtred of Ragnarson.
- This will not happen.
- I don't have the will?
- We are connected. You can't kill me, just like I can't kill you.
№ 401821   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 15:42
Difficulties happen at all. To fold their hands and say "I can't!", Everyone can. But not everyone can take a Stone and make a Knife.
№ 400855   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 10:12
You know... Difficulties are all. Fold arms and say "I can't!", Everyone can. But not everyone can take a Stone and make a Knife.
Quote Explanation: I bad speak English, so a Translator to help. But sometimes the translator screws up.
№ 399506   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 08:45
APHORISMS OF POLITICAL WISDOM
"Whatever claimed politician, the only thing he is able to repeat truisms. Other business philosopher. His eloquence is based on full confidence in the fact that he still does not understand". This statement belongs to the American President Abraham Lincoln. Another President - French - Poincare do not agree with him: "They, my dear, lie still, but philosophers more skillfully". You can admit the truth of both of their tastes, attitudes, traditions of different eras and irreconcilable safely continue the publication of opinions about politics and politicians trusting the people, whose reputation below their competence, which gives a special significance to each unspoken word and they stashed him thinking.
Policy - a dark forest, and wishes to be heard should shout louder than others.
Mirabeau, a French political consultant.
To tell the truth - the lot of losers. I'm willing to put on a dead horse against racing than truth-seekers who dared to make a career in politics.
Oscar Wilde, a cynic from England.
Hypocrisy is the tribute that the politician pays his supporters for what they sensibly turn a blind eye to its shortcomings.
Laroche Foucault, the inventor of the political pendulum.
According to the laws of physics, the sandwich falls butter side down. Political laws reject the possibility of such a fall in the principle that those lucky enough to smear butter on our bread, never let it go.
Lord Sandwich, gentleman.
Hypocrisy in politics - the same as the knife of the surgeon. The autopsy will show, but she and the surgeon can easily prove that he had acted from the highest motives.
Hippocrates, head of the Department of health in Ancient Greece.
Whether Karl Marx was indeed a Jew, what do not get tired to reproach his political opponents, he would were not the author of Capital and its owner.
Fedor Kuz'kin, PhD in macroeconomic Sciences.
Ladies therefore are committed to the policy that the loss of face and honor society does not consider something reprehensible, but because it is the politics - the most comfortable place for a woman without prejudice.
George sand, a feminist.
Freedom is like a young wife, closer than it look, the more sorry I fought for it.
Attributed To Don Juan.
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: Quote that needs clarification, is called a denunciation.
№ 396656   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:27
The doctor said: "Fima, the good news is that I can get rid of your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which your balls put pressure on the lower spine, and this pressure makes you a terrible headache. The only way to reduce this pressure - removal of the eggs."
Fima was desperate. He even got sick to live. But there was no choice, and he agreed to go under the knife...
When he got out of the hospital for the first time in 20 years he suffered a headache, but it never left a regret for a lost part of himself. But then he decided that we needed to start a new life. He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "if I do not buy a new suit?"
He entered the store and told the clerk: "I need a suit." Elderly seller gave him a quick glance and said, "So... Height 44".
Fima laughed, "Right, how do you know?" "60 years in business!"
Fima tried on the suit, he was fit!
While Fima was admiring herself in the mirror, the salesman asked: "How about a new shirt?"
Fima thought and agreed.
The seller looked at the Fima and said, "So. 34 sleeve and 16 and a half neck".
And again, Fima said, "Right, how do you know?" "60 years in business!"
Fima tried on the shirt, and she sat great!
When Fima was corrected in front of the mirror, the collar, the salesman asked: "Maybe you need new shoes?"
Fima liked this idea very much - the seller looked at the Fima and said, "So... 9-½ E".
Fima was shocked: "that's Right, how do you know?" "60 years in business!"
Fima tried on the boots and they came to him.
Fima walked around the store, and the salesman asked: "what about underwear?"
Fima thought and agreed.
The salesman stepped back, eyed vzgladom waist Fima and said, "well... Size 36".
Fima laughed: "ha Ha! Here I caught him! I'm eighteen years old I wear a 34-d!"
The seller shook his head: "You can't wear 34. 34th size lingerie giving your eggs to the bottom of the spine, and you will have a terrible headache".
Work with professionals! It will save you time, effort and, possibly, eggs.
№ 396199   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 15:00
Only your panacea, your constellations and lotions are of no use when dealing with a corpse! To perform this job, one must first learn how to hold a knife and to distinguish the wound from the hole in the ass! Just how do you know if you have a rectum instead of the mouth?
№ 395909   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 14:18
You have a self-sharpening knife, and your cellmate was gone, when you were on the level where you do not reach the food, and you don't look like starving a month. The conclusion is obvious.
№ 395121   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 13:57
See how the light of the lantern reflected from a sharp blade? Any who this knife will be included in the ribs should feel flattered.
№ 394205   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 13:57
Keep in your heart a song, and the boot knife.
№ 393762   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 13:48
When, finally, you'll tear me,
When you're under the ribs, shove knife,
And carve a sign on my back,
And somehow still touching me.
Do not toil, do not suffer, you are not alone
I'm with you, the pile of ashes at his feet.
№ 393319   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 23:27
- Zhenya, what? Hurt?
Almost missed...
Quote Explanation: Koltsov was stabbed.
№ 390781   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 05:45
- What is the easiest way to steal a wallet.
- A knife to the throat? asked Inez.
- The barrel in the back? - continued Jasper.
- The poison in the drink? suggested Nina.
- You're just terrible, ' said Mathias.
№ 388683   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 14:30
We in the theatre are characters that only admire them... So around that so I expect that it boots from the bathroom pull, or a Finnish knife you in the back put.
№ 387727   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 05:50