harmony [Theme] Page 3

I have found harmony with myself and my body for a long time - since I understood what healthy eating is and how important it is to exercise regularly.
№ 402971   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 21:39
We do not agree that I see love more clearly than you, but every person is a unique proof of love, he imagines her in a completely different way.
For me it's the harmony, the cosmic infusion of immortality
№ 401516   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2020 / 23:21
The discovery of his vocation does not guarantee that you will become richer. In fact maybe just the opposite, because doing may force you to abandon the career of an investment banker to pursue his dream to open a pizzeria. This does not guarantee you fame, popularity, or even improve relations in the family. However, stay in your element, even for a short time, can make every life better and more harmonious.
№ 397937   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:19
When your soul is limited to a narrow and strict limits, you fight with other people are broken. When the soul is free and harmonious, you do not lose a single hair.
№ 397745   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:51
Among of discord find harmony, in difficulty find opportunity.
№ 394335   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 01:18
In Singapore, there is calm, confidence and harmony. This is possible due to the fact that we do know: there is no problem that cannot be solved through honest and effective government.
№ 392782   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 19:21
Take a good look at everything that surrounds us: the raging waves and indifferent to the receiving Bank, the overhanging mountains, trees, light, in every second day changing the intensity and color, birds, restless over our heads, fish tend not to fall prey to gulls, while they hunt for other fish. Amazing harmony wave, harmony of sound, wind, sand; and in the midst of an incredible Symphony of life and matter exist you, me and all the people that surround us. How many of them notice what I described?
№ 391890   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 09:09
I really lack the ability to blend in with people.
№ 391802   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 22:30
The sky was cold,
The sky sang the rain,
The sky fell into the water,
In affectionate body of water.
Drop merged with the sea,
In the sea lived a whale.
The sea was rushing at will -
The sea has a dream.
Sea, swam to the shore,
The sea gave breeze
Sincerely, without hysterics
You sang for an encore.
You became a part,
Greedily inhaling salt
And reveling in happiness
To completely be myself.
The sky fell into the water,
In the sea lived a whale.
You loved the freedom.
Hello! Now it's you.
№ 391080   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 22:33
In beauty there are demonic, in harmony Divine.
№ 390369   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:29
When I studied at Moscow state University faculty of foreign languages, I was eighteen and we had a female English teacher. We all adored. She was so beautiful, noble, aristocratic. And suddenly her eighteen-year-old asked: "do you think that marriage is the most important thing?" And we all have to answer: love, trust, desire, passion, harmony. As she stood, thought a moment and said: "no One guessed! A sense of humor."
Release Date: 24.04.2019
№ 387717   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 05:30
I'm not a musician but my life is overflowing with subtle notes of love, kindness and sense of harmony of body and soul!
№ 383498   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 07:00
..."to live like human beings"...- to understand, appreciate and develop your body to be considered beautiful and helpful, realistic and honest assessment of yourself and others, do not be afraid to take risks, to create, to demonstrate their abilities, not be afraid to change something when the situation demands it, able to adapt to new conditions, saving old things that can still be useful, and discarding the unnecessary.
Putting all these criteria together, get physically healthy, mentally developed, sentient, loving, fun, real, creative, productive people. The man who is able to stay on my feet, a man who can truly love and to truly fight, which combines the soft and hardness and is aware of the difference between them, and therefore successfully reaching their goals.
The family is the "factory", where there is such a person.
№ 382821   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 18:56