food [Theme]

Nietzsche said: “I,” you say, proud of this word. But more important - although you don’t want to believe it - is much more important than your body and its great mind; it does not say “I”, but creates it. On a personal note, I will add this: our mind can heal a sick body, while our body can do the same to heal a sick mind. The baggage of life experience burdens every person both morally and physically, but for healthy mental development, most people mistakenly seek salvation on the side of psychiatrists, drugs and other things unnecessary for life, in which they see an easy way to escape from reality, not realizing that only they are able to form their own strong character. Thus, the constant practice of meditation and the unity of man with nature is an integral part of our sustainable existence - since changes at the level of the body, including healthy eating and exercise, can become those fundamental changes in human consciousness that serve as a source of inexhaustible life.
№ 462832   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:46
Books, like a mirror, reflect the image and life path of those whose writings fill their pages. Anxieties, desires, life and death are reflected. This is living matter - you need to be able to provide them with nutrition and protection.
№ 459032   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 11:30
Personally, life was easier for me in the Stalin era. Maybe because he was young? I studied for free, rested for free. At the Moscow Art Theater School, we were given food stamps, paid a scholarship, on which we could live very well. In general, I remember those times as bright and bright ... And how today will be remembered - let's see ... Will there be any memories at all? It is a pity that the youth is now brought down, seduced. Scary. Thank God, in my life I have remained indifferent to even the most harmless vices - I don’t drink, I don’t smoke. I've lived more than eighty years without this rubbish and beyond, I think I'll manage somehow.
№ 453251   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2023 / 16:45
Books feed the brain, I call it right
№ 447386   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2022 / 12:30
Treat food with pleasure - make your food enjoyable. Understand when you eat what you eat what you like. Watch your blood sugar. Make food your opportunity to become more aware, and you will see the difference not in your life, but in you as a person. In the powers that you have, in curiosity. It is so important that people are curious and open to new information. Remember, youth is curious, old age is limited.
№ 436792   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 20:33
Creating your own destiny does not mean controlling every situation in the world. Creating your destiny is a constant pursuit of your well-being and your original nature, regardless of the content of life around you.
№ 433972   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2022 / 23:30
Until I mistook him for you!
№ 430259   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 18:24
Dzhankyozov!
Release Date: 20.09.2021
№ 429654   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:43
Fastidiously bent over the handout, buried his nose in it, sniffed it, turned and trotted away. This time he didn't even turn around, moving faster and faster down the street. Unsurprisingly, I was constantly depressed - inadequate nutrition.
№ 418508   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2021 / 07:33
All of this includes the journey of LOVE FOR YOURSELF.
№ 417601   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:12
It's not about what you eat, it's about what eats you.
№ 414600   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 16:39
I never liked the song We're all babies. As stated earlier:
Not all Women are women, I will add - not all women are.
, like people, feed on rotten souls at the level of a scavenger. I prefer a healthy diet at the level of sanity and mental cleanliness.
And god forbid me to be so spiritually hungry that I can be energetically fed by rotten garbage. Amen!
№ 412912   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 06:15
But the myth as told by Ovid also contains something else. It contains criticism and even a complete overthrow of this individualism. According to myth, Narcissus is severely punished, and this punishment is carried out by none other than the goddess of fate, Nemesis. Consequently, the myth wants to say that such is the fate of any individualism, which has lost its nourishment from living reality and which perishes in the prison of its own solitude, limiting itself to the few and meager resources of its inner experiences.
№ 411247   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 18:33