weight [Theme] Page 1

If I could touch something intangible, I would choose the pre-sunset moment. It seems to me that it would be cool and smooth, as if the fingers slide over the satin, straightening the folds, thereby blending the shadows and midtones. It would be enveloping and gentle, as if I had thrown off everything superfluous, left with naked thoughts and curves of the body, and wrapped myself in light translucent silk. It would be a little denser than air, but the palms would feel a barely perceptible weight and would try to hold this moment forever, so that in moments of anxiety I could squeeze my fingers tighter and feel that even the most fleeting time always moves to the beat of even the most wayward heart.
№ 446486   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 06:21
In the old days, the word of a man was worth its weight in gold. And now it's not worth a penny. About times about morals ...
In the old days, the word of a man was worth its weight in...
№ 442941   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 09:39
On the road and the needle weighs
№ 439975   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:35
He never liked swords, you feel somehow insecure with them, but a carcass knife is another matter. It has weight. He has a purpose. The sword is fanned with a halo of nobility (unless, of course, it belongs to the same Nobbs - then there is more rust in it than anything else), but the carcass knife has great practical value - it cuts very quickly into small pieces.
№ 439729   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 18:24
- Not yet. [Mills drops one at a time on the table, then throws away the rest and draws his pistol] That's what happens when you have a sedentary job. You forgot everything. For example, the weight of a pistol with and without bullets. Bastard!
№ 436933   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2022 / 06:39
He didn't catch us. He hunted. For something big. A log is a trap. The rule for setting the trap is to take five times the weight of the animal. I don't know what it is, but it got through. And killed him.
Quote Explanation: After miraculously escaping from a zone of Vietnam-style death traps, an American Green Beret was found dead.
№ 436212   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 15:24
That case only still
acquires an additional,
very solid weight,
which was carefully thought
out and personal from which
interest was withdrawn.
In a great many people
, everyone has their own truth -
and this proves once again that,
even if for this reason,
the simple truth
itself is not in vain
somewhere always in the middle.
Life without a vision of purpose,
an idea of meaning,
like that monotonous, dreary
road without end,
in fact, is not
the existence
of a sad blind man similar in everything?
№ 433791   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2022 / 12:06
I spent the entire pandemic at home, set myself the goal of losing six kilograms. But he exceeded and scored nine. I tried weights for the legs, this is such a thing, a sports equipment. You put on extra weight on your leg, go about your daily activities and lose weight. I put it on, sit, watch movies, stick to the phone. It looks more like an obesity probe. Like: "What will happen if I gain three more kilograms?" And you put on this: "Well, okay ... You can eat more." Now, it turns out, I have two choices: either go on a diet, or accept myself and, as an adult, blame everything on the thyroid gland. "
Release Date: 15.10.2021
№ 430772   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2021 / 23:03
Mathematics is not just numbers. When words fail, we describe in numbers what we cannot express in words: the vastness of space, the formula of time, the weight and value of the human soul.
№ 429509   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:20
Enthusiasts are the main keepers of goodness and beauty. But they are a highly strange phenomenon from the point of view of the surrounding world, oriented towards the social hierarchy. The enthusiast is alien to everything that has weight in society - money, tiuls, name, career, benefit, common sense.
№ 427747   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:44
Truth is subject only to death. And only death gives weight to the truth. Life is sheer hypocrisy, even for those who die. And everyone will die, naturally speaking before death - the truth, and naturally being hypocrites - in life.
№ 425999   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 13:09
When truth is sorted out, the shelves gain weight, and truth loses it.
№ 424487   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 14:06
will look at the slice.
№ 421699   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 21:39
If my every word was worth its weight in gold, I would have to become a chatterbox.
№ 418430   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 14:48