numbers [Theme]

The power of numbers is the more powerful the less one understands them.
№ 464083   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 17:27
Mathematics is harmony. Through numbers, I do not leave life, but on the contrary, I bite into it. I begin to comprehend the whole depth of this world. Our world is numbers, harmony. Here is the snow outside the window, the moon, people on the street... Numbers and harmony. And all are inseparable from each other, like pictures in puzzles. Music is mathematics. Love is mathematics. And sex mathematics.
Mathematics is harmony. Through numbers, I do not leave...
№ 441580   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2022 / 11:12
Mathematics is not just numbers. When words fail, we describe in numbers what we cannot express in words: the vastness of space, the formula of time, the weight and value of the human soul.
№ 429509   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:20
This is how a person is born, they put a tag on him with ounces-inches and indicators on the Apgar scale, so he walks with her all his life, only the numbers change and new ones are added. Age, IQ, income level, penis length or tit size, the number of subscribers on your Instagram channel - but you never know how people measure each other's success. And if you don't want to play these games yourself, they will still weigh you, measure and count you.
№ 427554   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2021 / 01:45
She often thought that five was a special number. There are five books in the Torah. Jesus suffered from five fatal wounds. Islam has five pillars of faith. King David killed Goliath with five stones. There are five paths in Buddhism, and on each of them Shiva shows one of his five faces and looks in five different directions. Chinese philosophy revolves around five elements: water, fire, wood, metal, earth. And there are only five tastes recognized all over the world: sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami. Human perception depends on the five basic senses - hearing, sight, touch, smell and taste, let scientists claim there are many more, and call other complex names; initially there are five senses, and they are known to all.
№ 411996   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2021 / 21:33
- You want to be sarcastic? asked Pericles.
- They say that in small doses the poison and the cure, ' replied Socrates. - And stupidity in any dose is stupidity.
Is you talking about? - alert Anaxagoras.
Is your Mind the Creator of the world, in my opinion, only a large number, in which the endless possible permutations of digits, why it is endlessly changing. But why does the world have to follow these changes? I think that either your Mind is stupid, amused with the world such a disgraceful manner, either the world is stupid and weak-willed, following thy Mind in its meaningless game.
№ 401556   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2020 / 01:21
I believe in odd and always bet on odd numbers - say, happiness loves them.
Quote Explanation: In Pushkin's Queen of spades, the three and the seven...
№ 398323   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:52
What is the procedure my friend? Every moment begins a new order; around each "here" revolves Concertone "there". We are only infinite numbers of their infinity in the vastness of the digital world.
№ 392363   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:00
I'm just a number to you, just ones and twos.
I have for you is just numbers, just ones and twos.
№ 380100   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2019 / 05:30
Our imagination can't count. And numbers don't act on the feeling - it makes them stronger. It can count only to one. But one is enough, if you really feel.
№ 374482   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 02:10
A lot of adult life - the numeric voltage.
№ 367293   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2019 / 02:06
Hurray, hurray, hurray, hurray!
If not for the trifle:
Nineteen in half
It seems that is not divided?
№ 345398   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 12:13
Once in Valhalla feasted the twelve gods, but Loki, God of mischief, at that time forgot to invite. And he played a cruel joke, persuaded the blind head to throw the escape of mistletoe at his brother Balder. Balder, the favorite of the gods, and he was a good God, but it could kill the mistletoe. And here he was killed by his own brother, and Loki laughed mischievously. Since everyone knows that thirteen - a very bad number. Thirteen birds in the sky portend misfortune, thirteen stones laid in a pot, will poison any food, but if the dining table will gather thirteen people - one of them is soon going to die. And now thirteen soldiers in my unit could only mean one thing - our defeat.
Quote Explanation: Thirteenth warrior was Gisela - love of uhtred
№ 344198   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2018 / 15:09
Our statistic beauties finished getting ready and plunged into the sweet, magical, poetic world summaries of figures, reports, plans and cost estimates.
№ 329154   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2018 / 23:13
Zero. The lack of size. The neutral element. Nullus, Líng, Zero... a Vicious circle. An indefinite limit. Zero divides positive and negative numbers on the axis. Zero - the lack of anything, void, nothingness. Nothing so much affects our lives. No figures are perfect.
№ 319697   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2018 / 00:19