the uniqueness [Theme] Page 3

Each of us with all its uniqueness - only a small part of humanity. Even our thoughts belong to us less than 1%: everything else we borrowed from words, pictures, movies, songs, gestures and facial expressions of other people. So when we die, 99% of our consciousness and 99.99% of our genes will continue to exist and continue.
№ 336695   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 13:21
When I lived in the province and was trying to get somewhere, be somebody, I have not been able to. I said, "You aren't like anybody else, get out of here!" But if I see a man who's like no one else, I'm ready to grab him with hands and feet. Because people who aren't like anyone else, and there are engines.
№ 328547   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2018 / 21:07
Rachmaninoff is very difficult. This is how to stretch your fingers... Stay away from the Russian. Enjoy them. Admire their passion. But don't try to play himself.
Rachmaninoff is so hard. The guy must have had hands the size of trash can lids... You know? Stay away from the Russians. You know, enjoy them. Admire their passion. But, like, don't get obsessed with playing them.
Quote Explanation: Edith Martin said about the peculiarities of execution of piano works written by Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninoff.
№ 317489   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2018 / 14:02
If all unique, nobody is unique.
№ 316042   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2018 / 17:03
I've seen a lot of those
Who wanted to fly, but not fly.
Who wanted to Shine, but not Shine in the dark.
Who wanted to love, but failed, again no.
And I saw their dreams, seen so many tears,
Dead stars is on its way.
Planets, cities, galaxy-empty -
Over the years I have not seen just like you.
№ 314824   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2018 / 06:02
Scientists can put forward theories about matter and energy, but scientific knowledge is not applicable to the existential nature of human life that is unique, subjective and unpredictable. Science is able to logically organize the empirical, reproducible information, but it can't Central aspects of human life: hope, fear, love, hate, beauty, jealousy, honor, weakness, struggle, suffering and virtue.
№ 310431   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 00:08
I hope that the trend of diminution of personality and unique way of expression will change. I don't think it is worth basing your life on the standards of other people.
№ 300573   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2017 / 21:45
"Normal" does not exist. We are all unique.
№ 297831   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2017 / 00:42
We are all part of one large stained glass window. Bright bits of glass, refracting the light is absolute genius. Each is unique and has its own color to this world.
№ 287080   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2017 / 15:16
- Time - fun toy. Funny, but monotonous. Your appearance has made diversity and distorted all the possible scenarios. You are unique in that both have to be here and are alien to the flow of things - Narai again led me through the garden, talking about he alone understood things. - The blood of Chaos makes you a part of this parallel, but the origin of the mother unites with another reality. Isn't it wonderful to be in his place here and there?
№ 285593   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2017 / 07:21
Every case is unique.
№ 284913   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2017 / 07:24
What is unique, eludes all understanding.
№ 280587   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:32
Now, remember. No matter they like you or not. They're scared of you. You're different. Sooner or later this causes fear in people. You are a victim or not? The choice is yours.
Well here's what it is. They don't like you, they don't dislike you. They're afraid of you.You're different. Sooner or later, different scares people. Victim or not? Make a decision.
№ 278967   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2017 / 14:55
In our country, 68 normal children have one child with diagnosis of autism. But if you can forget for a minute that doctors and numerous neurotypic said about your son... What if we're wrong? What if we incorrectly assess the mental abilities of autistic children? Your son is not worse than the others, he's different. Expectations that you impose on his future may eventually be realized. Perhaps he marries, he will have children it will be to provide for themselves. Maybe not. But I assure you, if we will focus on the expectations of the external world in relation to our children, they will stay here, because the expectations of these small. Perhaps the ability of your son much more than we think. Perhaps, it is possible that he just doesn't know how to show it. Or... we have not yet learned to see.
1 in 68 children in this country are diagnosed with a form of autism. But if you can put aside for a moment what your pediatrician and all the other NT''s have said about your son... What if we're wrong? What if we've been using the wrong tests to quantify intelligence in children with autism? Your son's not less-than. He's different. Now, your expectations for your son may change over time, they might include marriage, children, self-sufficiency. They might not. But I guarantee you, if we let the world set expectations for our children, they'll start low, and they'll stay there. And maybe... Just maybe... He doesn't understand how to tell us. Or... we haven't yet learned how to listen.
№ 278965   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2017 / 14:55