the uniqueness [Theme] Page 1

- By understanding the difference between yourself and others, you strengthen your understanding of yourself.
- By understanding the difference between yourself and...
№ 426739   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:46
Anything we overlook and take for granted has its own unique charm.
Quote Explanation: Nikki • Summer Sea Breeze. Peace in My Eyes.
№ 425717   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:59
Having designated the uniqueness in centrality, highlighting the main characteristic advantage of our city in the slogan: "Russia is around us." So, this development fits well and sounds even more convincing in the concept of international branding of Krasnoyarsk, because the ass is the central place on the human body.
№ 424314   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 14:15
But if love were a one-of-a-kind feeling, a unique invention of two unique hearts, it would not have been given so much importance, it would not seem like a universal law. The impulse that we most willingly succumb to in life is just an impulse to experience what others have already experienced - something that we ourselves did not invent.
№ 415557   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 17:45
The uniqueness and originality of yourself allows you to be different from other people.
№ 412808   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 07:00
I do things that others won't dare to do. That alone is original.
№ 410714   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 22:18
Respect for the uniqueness, cultivation of the uniqueness of each person is the most valuable achievement of human culture.
№ 409183   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 21:42
Mark Devolt
№ 405811   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2020 / 01:09
The strong latent impact of making us less sensitive to our inner life, that old love affair of Western society with objectivity. We used to think that subjective synonym too sentimental, unreliable and reckless. As a result, we are trying to get rid of the obsession to be themselves - internally experiencing being - and begin to see themselves as products of some of the Detroit pipeline, largely interchangeable and not appreciating the uniqueness of those remnants that escaped the watchful eye of the factory inspector.
№ 395401   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:04
- You know what you want all the people?
- What?
- To be not such as all. However, this desire makes them similar to others. I look at it every day, every minute. I've seen them all. Through me passed the elderly and children, women and men, all with their history, all with their own reasons, thoughts and excuses, but no one stands out, because your own problems and often carry thousands and millions of people. And while you think you're the one fighting with the Universe, on the same occasion with her fighting half of humanity. - Noah waves his hands and whistling down them, continuing to stare at me chocolate and a very kind eyes, which, I think, dancing sparks. - People looking for meaning and cannot find it. They believe that the meaning of money, in family, in love, in friends. But all part of the meaning. And he concluded to live a life extraordinary, Ari, to be different, to leave a mark. Be the exception - is the essence of existence. Not to be rich, to be famous, smart, good or strong. And unique. And you still believe that you had to face a heavy burden? True! To be this difficult. But it's worth it. I think it is.
№ 394373   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 03:15
Shawn is Shawn. Such spontaneous magical disaster in the black hoodie. Swoops down, circling like a whirlwind, so completely lose their orientation in space... and then carried on about your business. And you remain standing, confusedly blinking his eyes and trying to recover. Is it possible to be friends with the elements? With rain, tornado, storm? Here's what it...
№ 394304   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 23:36
Hallelujah, I'm a freak I'm a freak
Hallelujah, every day of the week
I'm a do's ya like I want ya

Hallelujah, I'm weird, I'm weird
Hallelujah, every day of the week
I do what I want!
№ 391373   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 11:54