France [Theme] Page 3

- Do you know who is next to you?
- Milady de winter.
- Want of something to ask? You're not curious to Gascon.
- When a person to the scaffold accompanied by the most beautiful lady of France - no issues.
Quote Explanation: A series of "Milady's Vengeance".
№ 370113   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 00:07
This Fondary always been a fool. Pern and Fonduri - the two poles of folly, the lawless and corrupt COP. Donkey and Pithecanthropus. Twenty years violates the law Fondary, but Pern is more dangerous then the stupidity is acting on behalf of the state. And Fonduri working on myself.
You, in my opinion, too.
- You think so? I work for the common good, because I have information about everything Paris. I greet the dregs, I go to them...
- And kill.
- I don't tolerate scoundrels, Marechal, because of them the country is dying. Scum in France are from the stands, control the Newspapers, funded elections - their henchmen procure them new markets, new zones of influence. Is today's elite. Tomorrow their son will be the aristocrats. The era of scoundrels, by the grace of God.
№ 367052   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 22:09
- The country is on the verge of crisis.
- In the country crisis since the Valois.
№ 367048   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 22:05
To conquer France - it means to hold its territory and to set their own rules, but to conquer Russia - it means to kill all the Russians, because the Russian will never lay down their arms before the invasion of the lands. They will fight to the last bullet left for yourself.
№ 366743   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2019 / 03:05
And new markets will fail. Look at the Russian... If the king of France will declare war, they need everything.
Quote Explanation: Spain began to lose its overseas colonies. Spanish businessmen hoping for trade with Russia. Talking about the time before the Russo-French war of 1812.
№ 365987   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2019 / 11:05
They say he put the soul in the service of France.
- It is gratifying to hear that he had a soul.
Quote Explanation: About cardinal Richelieu.
2 Season 1 Series
№ 364180   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 20:03
I'm back!.. I only came back to make France happy!.. I am France and France is me!
№ 359176   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2019 / 02:39
- France will not follow you.
- France will follow me even to the stars if I give her another victory!
№ 359173   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2019 / 02:36
- In my country the women are supposed to be silent and to hide his face.
- And in France, women powdered a noses and forced the men to listen to yourself.
- O Allah! I thought this was a civilized country, and here are just barbarians!
№ 356905   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2019 / 11:09
Back, sucker!
- I am a Marshal of France and I know the word "back"!
№ 356204   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2019 / 05:32
Wow, England!
- Maybe we are slightly pulled to the right, deer don't have enough. France. Bonjour, wale the boulangerie!
- And what in France they make the elephants?
- Elephants? Strayed from the herd, breed in ditches. Buenos Dias! Ola! Um... [see the herds of animals] of the Paris zoo.
- And this, you see, the lions!
- Well, I don't eat, I'm Santa. Down! Oh, okay, call the Keeper.
- How old are these maps? Atlantica!? The land of the cannibals!?
- Be careful with the cannibals.
Is not France, right?
Theoretically, it is North Africa, the Serengeti.
Quote Explanation: Grand-Santa fly around the old maps and got the wrong destination.
№ 353819   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 16:51
- I have good news: Bannerman is no longer with us.
- What, dead?
- No, he had a terrible infection in both ears. Supposedly because of the stress after a day of hard work. Quit. Went to France, of course.
Ah, so he's not dead?
- No.
- Thought about France allegorical...
№ 351051   Added Viker 25-11-2018 / 10:00
I fell in love with flowers after France. It's amazing how one aromatic sprout, came in the midst of dirt and dust can touch what is left from the heart.
Quote Explanation: Freddie Ashwaldt was the First world war.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 348599   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2018 / 14:34
Never had such an enthusiastic reception so deservedly, as the Queen of Navarre. The Margarita was barely twenty years old, and already all the poets sang her praises; some have compared her to Aurora, others Liferea. The beauty she had no equal even here, in this yard, where Catherine de Medici tried to pick up on the role of its sirens, the most beautiful women he could find. She had black hair, amazing complexion, sensual eyes with long eyelashes, penciled scarlet mouth, slender neck, luxury slender body and small, children's feet in satin shoes. The French were proud that their native soil grew this amazing flower, and the foreigners, having been in France, returned to his home dazzled by the beauty of Margaret, if they were able to see her, and amazed her education if they were able to talk to her. In fact, Margaret was not only beautiful but also the most educated woman of her time; that is why often recalled the words of one Italian scientist which was presented and which, after talking with her for an hour in Italian, Spanish, Greek and Latin, excited said: "to Attend at the court without seeing Marguerite de Valois, then not see nor France, nor the French court".
№ 339636   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 02:06
To attend at the court without seeing Marguerite de Valois, - means not to see nor France, nor the French court.
№ 339631   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 01:22