Dialogue [Theme] Page 2

We do not expect anything good from phone calls: they tend to be heard at the most inopportune moment, take us by surprise and involve us in a dialogue that is completely unnecessary for us.
№ 418649   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 21:57
The particle "yes" can end the dialogue, as well as the verb "no". Today I understood this.
№ 418086   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2021 / 19:15
- Yes, since everyone has the same number of minutes.
№ 417236   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 09:15
- Next time, instead of cookies or ice cream, try to take a glass of delicious water.
- Great idea, Dan. And instead of going to Disneyland, I'll just throw myself down the stairs.
№ 416697   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 15:15
Silence is an open dialogue of the soul and mind!
№ 415943   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2021 / 00:54
- ... Imagine he has boobs.
№ 415220   Added Viker 19-03-2021 / 12:50
We are faced with the so-called policy of containment. This has long been well known. We are not talking about competition that is natural for international relations, but about a consistent and very aggressive line aimed at disrupting and slowing down our development, creating problems along the outer perimeter and contour, provoking internal instability, undermining the values that unite Russian society. Ultimately weaken Russia and put it under external control. A targeted information campaign is also being conducted against us with unsubstantiated accusations on a number of issues. Absurd anecdotal conspiracy theories are being used, attempts to question our achievements in medicine, in the fight against the coronavirus. They are trying to shackle us with economic and other sanctions, to block major international projects in which not only we, but also our partners are interested, to directly interfere in public and political life, in the democratic procedures of our country. And of course, tools from the arsenal of special services are used. I want to repeat: such a line against Russia is absolutely hopeless. We are ready to conduct an open dialogue, to find compromise solutions to the most difficult problems on the basis of mutual trust and respect. But of course the main thing for us is the sovereignty of Russia, its national interests, the security of our citizens, the right of our people to determine their own future. And these values - the basis of our development - must be reliably protected.
Release Date: 24.02.2021
№ 414125   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 11:27
- Not much.
№ 414117   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 07:54
- They're all idiots.
- Not rude.
- Sorry. Those who want good are idiots.
№ 413846   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 00:57
And here we come to us. About values and interests. It seems to me that in all the constructions that N.V. Zlobin made, he missed one very important thing. For a Russian person, his state is the highest value. Because this is the form of his existence. Because without the state, this global (Western) bosses will roll up questions on compromises and eat us up. And therefore, this state is the main, basic value for us. Without this, nothing will survive. And the interests of this state - both for a simple soldier, and for a simple Russian philosopher, and for a simple Russian farmer - are always the most important thing. For those who are not of value - this is where problems arise. Such a person falls out of consensus. But such people are not 20-30%. I personally know such people, patriots, who voted against the amendments to the constitution. Which does not make them non-patriots. They will die for this state, if necessary. But dialogue with them is just possible. Opposition could be one of them. Not from this clientele of global bosses.
Release Date: 15.02.2021
№ 413662   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2021 / 08:27
It is important to prove that they [the protesters] are in the majority. What are our wonderful oppositionists doing now? They are now frantically trying to prove that there is power behind them. Do you know what their immediate task is? They are already oozing with this task. This is to get political legitimacy. Force the authorities at any level to enter into dialogue. At the moment they are nobody. Create the illusion of dominance. And we are led to it. I'll give you an example. We are all saying now: we have lost to the youth. And who told us that this husk that was shouting something on Pushkin Square is our youth? This is being forced upon us, but it is not so.
Release Date: 11.02.2021
№ 413455   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 01:48
- When I was nine, I think I wanted to become a brontosaurus.
№ 413373   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 03:03
In general, this is the shrinking of lambs. They are not even able to hide how controlled they are by the West.
Release Date: 09.02.2021
№ 413368   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 02:48