Dialogue [Theme] Page 1

ASHLEY: Well, yes, during the disappointing men...
№ 439459   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:53
If you peer into the night starry sky for a long time, you can hear the silent dialogue of the Moon with the stars.
№ 436776   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 19:45
Our faith depends on what we say every day to ourselves and to others!
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book "Laws of Life"
№ 435615   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2022 / 20:00
He who knows how to conduct an open dialogue with himself - gives rise to smart thoughts.
№ 432434   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2021 / 14:48
Poetry and music are a truly equal and deeply meaningful dialogue of exalted souls.
№ 431715   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 14:06
About dialogues.
When I listen to a person, I look into the depths of his beliefs, from what they come.
And their entry into form consists only of a reason - in this second while a person states his truth is not alone. His essence, his eyes and mouth say only one thing, if I convey what I feel, then you exist.
In general, any dialogue is just a way of saying "I exist, you see me here.
№ 427548   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 21:48
- Socrates said, "In a dispute the truth is born." When a person tells you one thing, and what you said is criticized; what I told you is also criticized. An important aspect such as irony and during this irony the truth arises. And then they say, "People have agreed." That is, they heard each other and agreed. When a person says, "Nihrena will be in my opinion, this is not a dialogue!"
- It's a father!
Release Date: 22.11.2020
№ 427329   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 17:12
And for wisdom - no!
№ 425192   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 18:39
Regarding the dialogue that is supposedly established. Let's not deceive ourselves. Yes, the meeting between Biden and Putin is good, the fact that they talked and the tension has eased a little is good, but I don't see any dialogue. Moreover. The provocation of the British ship is an obvious response to Putin's article in the German media and to the results of the conference. Warlike statements by a large number of European and American politicians. The largest military exercises in the Black Sea began in the history of their conduct. I see this as another provocation. What kind of dialogue? They immediately disavowed all the positive expectations of those who, after this meeting, began to observe. You can, of course, excuse yourself and say that the ship is not American, but English. But Biden came to the meeting precisely as the leader of the collective West. Question to Biden: are you responsible for your West? Then what's the dialogue? The point is not that I have some kind of irrational Americanophobia. Our problem, the problem of Russians, Russians, is that we want to see this dialogue. But he is not. And it's time to part with these illusions forever. The values of our culture - we agreed, shook hands, but this is not there and never will be. And you don't need to transfer these things there. Let's leave this wonderful tradition in our country.
Release Date: 28.06.2021
№ 421632   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 20:39
The main results of the negotiations are that there is a well-tuned dialogue. Considering the state of Russian-American relations, this is already a good result. Surprisingly, and no one expected it, the presidents adopted a joint statement on strategic stability. The ambassadors of Russia and the United States will soon return to their jobs. Moscow and Washington will work on a major arms control, cyber security and prisoner swap agreement.
Release Date: 16.06.2021
№ 420928   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 18:12
Two words arise: responsibility and leadership. On accountability, let's compare what politicians say and what generals say. Two completely different worlds. Politicians look like a group of teenagers. They know how to throat. We just need to take it to another level. There is such a word: artificial intelligence. Someone said something, 3 seconds later. - Bang, answer. AI has to work.
But from the point of view of those people who I respect in the United States, they say: guys, where are you? You've gotten to the point where anything can happen. Come to your thoughts! These are people who are responsible for the security of their country. These are the most educated and intelligent people in the United States, the military elite. They are well aware of the world they live in, and where the conversations of lightweight politicians can lead.
The biggest deficit right now is leadership. Where there is leadership, there is a chance. The task of the leader is even more important and difficult at critical periods as it is now. Leaders need to show where the problem is to be worked on. The task of the leader is to conduct a dialogue with the people around, not to hide behind the bureaucracy.
Release Date: 30.05.2021
№ 420075   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:36
The coexistence of two halves is always a dialogue. Therefore, before getting married, it would be nice to think about exactly what it will be like. Do you and your chosen one have any common interests other than positions in sex and your favorite drink in a restaurant? Is there anything to talk about, or all your communication consists in affectionate words and compliments to each other ...
№ 420017   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:42
Boxing - two gentlemen constructive silent dialogue!
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Piotr Kvyatkovsky, 2013
№ 420004   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:06
On particularly difficult days, I can spend hours having an anxious dialogue with myself, trying to figure out if I need to radically change something in life. At this point, I usually remember that I forgot to have lunch. After a tuna sandwich, the defeatist mood disappears.
№ 419847   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 16:57
- Yes. Rest assured I'm afraid. But that won't stop me.
№ 419144   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2021 / 16:45