rating [Theme] Page 11

- Now many argue, as have leading to present the news dispassionately or with a strong attitude. What do you think?
- Not with the attitude and evaluation. Attitude involves emotional and evaluating - this is my personal civil - and human - opinion about a particular fact. The same Olga Vysotsky gave us three whales announcer's skill: what I'm saying, to whom and why. But it is important not to impose your point of view, and Express it with the subtext: I think so, what do you think?
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the newspaper "Gordon Boulevard", No. 37 (125) 2007.
№ 283387   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2017 / 09:46
That's life, and how you don't cram -
Can unexpectedly slip from straight a's to three.
№ 275750   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:47
Life is a process of making and correcting errors. Life will test the man's work and put his assessment in the form of survival and quality of life.
№ 274679   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:41
The problem is not the children. And not in their assessments. The problem is, what you expect from them. You set the bar here [raises hand to chest level]! Why? Sign up here [raises his hand higher, to the level of the head], they achieved!
The problem isn't the kids. It's not even what they can achieve. The problem is what you expect them to achieve. You are setting the bar here. Why? Set it up here! They can make it.
Quote Explanation: Ron Clark explains to the headmaster of his method of work with children.
№ 273115   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:57
... "the cult of personality of the mother", substituting here the faith in Christ, and on which everything here is based.
Scanty meal of sisters and children, consisting mostly of donated expired products, where even in non fast day rarely fish or dairy products, and about my mother's sumptuous dinners, talking about continued work without rest, exhausting about these soul lessons, about sisters, who from this life was mad, and of course - about the toilet paper! More precisely, about its absence.
Quote Explanation: One recently came the nun Pelagia (in the world her name was Pauline), unable to withstand the moral humiliation, left the monastery. After some time she wrote a letter or even a treatise on her life at the St. Nicholas monastery, and quite voluminous. There she dared to blaspheme the monastery, Mother and sisters (according to the Mother). This fragment is presented in this letter.
№ 272800   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:47
From the top we were given the "green light": you can use a satellite and a repeater. An impressive demonstration of power and technology - every time I go there! How can people create such things? "Machinery for covert monitoring data" or aimed at such a gross destruction... Missiles were also upgraded: now they reach the goal and a half times faster than before. This is not a limit of dreams, but this speed will help to complete the operation for a couple of days. I'm very happy with the results. I hope that parent too.
They send me to Caracas, on Federation Day. Hah! I have something to celebrate!
№ 270683   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:49
Got tired of all kiss my ass, because I'm the captain of the team. You know? The coach, students, even teachers. Last year, when we won the championship, I got a three in biology just after the game. And Mr Furlong changed it to "five". He said that I deserved her strong arms. You know, it really pissed me off. I tried very hard for this "trio"! It was my "three"! I deserve it. I just wish I had the grades they deserve.
№ 264650   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:13
- Sam...
Yes. Excuse me, excuse me. Well. Great, right?
- I'd say a strong b-minus.
- B-minus?! But the guys liked it...
- You were Hawking your great-grandfather's crap in my classroom!
- Listen, do me a favor. Look out the window. you see my father? The man in the green car. I have a dream: your car. And the father promised me to buy it. He looked me in the eye and said, "Son, I'll buy it for you, but you need to bring me $ 2,000 and 3 fives." Now I have a 2000 and 2 fives. Yes? That's the dream. A two - and dream of the end. Kaput. Sir, ask yourself: what would Jesus do?
№ 257564   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:37
A good Book teaches us to be restrained in assessing our neighbors. Because, she says, and you too, someday will appreciate. And if not in appearance.
№ 249583   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 22:12
- Well, comrades, whoever wants to recognize the work of the Board of garage-building cooperative "Fauna" satisfactory?
- Why satisfactory then? It is necessary to recognize the work of good.
- Right. Did a good job. It is possible and good.
Big well done!
- Yes what there to recognize the fine and go home!
- No, comrades, we can't have good jobs. Is satisfactory and unsatisfactory.
№ 245333   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:17
Those who condemn us, - they are worse than us, and those who are better than us, they are not before us.
№ 245239   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:13
Student, look the Professor straight in the eye, forbid to put you a grade for the eye.
№ 241704   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:28
The fact that it is difficult to overestimate, can easily be underestimated.
№ 238510   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:26
The same things we call differently, smiled sadly Andrew. Our brave scouts perform feats, their sneaky spies trying to stab it in the back. There's always a "we" always have "they". This is normal, as it should be.
№ 237817   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:28
Appreciating something unusual, remember all the usual associated with it.
№ 236950   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 11:49