training [Theme] Page 1

Gathering information is an essential part of preparing for any duel. You need to know your enemy.
№ 430839   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 18:12
Anyone can kill a person in a hot flash. Surprisingly, few can do this with calculated intent. Making a decision and then putting that decision into action is much more difficult than just giving vent to emotions. It's all about preparation. Determination.
№ 418726   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 01:15
Yes, I would like to believe that human life is just preparation for something really important.
№ 415934   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 19:51
Each person will one day be on his way all alone. Our fight is just preparation for this day.
№ 414299   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 13:30
- Okay, diaper. Boys are boys. And it's even useful to fight, what did you tolerate? I would crash! Learn to defend yourself!
- Six for one?
- And life is not a holiday home. Consider that for him this is preparation. Empty streets are sometimes dark and dangerous... Right, grebe?
№ 404721   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2020 / 17:03
Movement makes you feel like you are doing something. But in reality, you are just getting ready to do something. When preparation becomes a form of procrastination, something needs to be changed. You don't want to just plan. You want to practice.
№ 403787   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 09:00
- Transport on the spot. Who's with me? Caroline in a threatening manner, asked to take the arch, and I'm sure that somewhere but screw it up.
- I'll go.
- Thank you!
Quote Explanation: Caroline organize the wedding Joe
№ 399312   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 02:42
A map of the city, as always, has carefully studied in advance, even at home - this part of the training loved almost more than the journey itself, and have never regretted it.
№ 391027   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 12:03
We are preparing for this program. We are preparing the same way: sit down and begin to improvise.
Quote Explanation: The question Posner's how to prepare for the transfer ProjectorParisHilton.
№ 389403   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 05:12
The man's a trained from a simple layman to distinguish at a glance. Posture, gait, confident of the accuracy and speed of movements. All this name - grace. A dangerous grace. Trained soldier accustomed to total superiority, sometimes it kills. A hungry wolf does not always win a well-fed dog, but all things being equal the chances of him anymore. Legs feed the wolf, so we start to run. Distance run - not a question of distance and endurance. First, run until lunch, and then we'll see...
№ 386624   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2020 / 23:22
As the saying goes, for a start, the hare must be caught, and only then to fry... although the frying pan, of course, will have to look in the first place.
№ 384833   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:18
We road for them polagaem always
Through the thickets of the jungle are trains
According to custom engineer
Engineering her Majesty's troops
With the content and the rank of sapper.
With landmine and mine are sending us forward
And that the infantry attack will take,
Blow up the first engineers
With a pick and spade send us back
To dig trenches for both teams
He asked the gentlemen engineers
№ 369783   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2019 / 19:04
... why no training? I was prepared for this all my life.
№ 359289   Added Viker 31-01-2019 / 13:08
Secondly, there is the guest list.
Even on a typical wedding it raised significant difficulties, and these difficulties are associated with the elderly relatives, which expire saliva and sweat, the brothers who become aggressive after the first shot, and different people who don't talk to other people because of What they Said About Our Sharon. It's with regard to conventional wedding party and members of the Royal family are forced to deal with whole countries that have become aggressive after the first drink, with entire kingdoms who have broken off Diplomatic Relations with another power, after the crown Prince Said About Our Sharon.
№ 356715   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2019 / 11:47
"..."The Church can invite anyone you like, let dust in the eyes if you want, but more than 150 people in this house will not fit, even on the wedding day! So, start reducing!
- Okay. Jim pepper with his wife.
- Began with my friends?!
- Okay, let's start with mine. I cut their best customers. <...> Jim pepper with his wife?
I know him for twenty years.
- You haven't seen him for fifteen years!
Okay. Will say I lost his address.
<...>
- I only invited one person, Cameron. Mom said I can invite a friend.
- Over two hundred and fifty dollars you can see Cameron after the wedding!
- What about Harry Kirby? We haven't seen...
- Is Harry Kirby died last year?
- Yes! Of course! Great! ... Sorry.
<...>
- Can I again make Cameron to the list if he promises not to eat?
You know, it's not a bad idea! Who else can we ask not to eat?!
- Why don't we have entrance fee?! Then we will be able to earn at the wedding!
№ 347083   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 11:09