training [Theme] Page 2

- Mother brown handed me a list of next of kin.
- (unfolds a sheet with a list) Is that a joke?!
Now, not joking. Eight of them live in Copenhagen, the bride's parents - are required!
- You imagine how much a ticket out of Denmark and back?!
And eight tickets?
- Actually nine. Cousin Joanna, Rita, the woman "body" and it takes two armchairs.
- Yes let though sitting in the aisle, what do I care! I do not intend to pay!
№ 347073   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 10:02
- Dr. Oobleck?
- Huh?
- I was thinking...
You want to know why I interviewed your friends?
- Actually, I want to know... Why did you become a hunter?
Look around and tell me what you see.
- A bunch of old buildings, empty streets...
- And I see lives that could be saved. As a hunter, I have to protect people. Of course, I can do this "ancestral method" - with arms in his hands. But I'm sure my brain can bring much more benefit. As a teacher, I mined knowledge is the most powerful weapon of all - and putting them into the hands of students passing through my class. I look at this wasteland and see the lives that could be saved. But at the same time, I see an opportunity to take a lesson from this tragedy. It can also help to become stronger. That's why I'm a hunter, ruby. And no, in our world anything other than I would have preferred to do instead.
2 Season 9 Series
№ 345819   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2018 / 15:16
Our enemies will not sit and wait when we are ready. They are out there, already planning their next move. None of us know what it is, but it is close. Regardless of whether we are ready or not.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 344741   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 22:06
- It was only the beginning - they'll be back soon. "Scorpion," get the cannon ready. Where there is "the Nightingale", which we called?
- And here it is. Guys, drive them off!
№ 337325   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 12:08
In a critical situation you will not rise to the level of their expectations, and will fall to the level of their training. And if you have to do boring exercise ten thousand times, do it a hundred thousand. There are no limits to personal excellence, professional learning life, useless skills do not happen...
№ 331284   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2018 / 17:04
But in the fights they were not involved. At least in the sense that when people pay for something, to fight to the bitter end - sometimes fatal. Bullying classmates at the gate of the school yard or in front of the cafe where they sell lemonade and ice cream, or late in the evening at the beginning of the summer season bowling - from the perspective of a real fight is like thinking, like two fat blokes chasing a ball in the Park, are part of the super bowl.
Except they had never had a fight. Not in the sense meant by people paid to fight or die. Pushing and shoving at the schoolyard gate or on the sidewalk outside the soda shop or late at night after a start-of-summer keg party was as far from fighting as two fat guys tossing lame spirals in the park were from the Superbowl.
Quote Explanation: Jack Reacher about the players in American football, working as bouncers and security guards.
№ 318035   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2018 / 02:03
If the worst possible, it is better not to stick your head in the sand, not to hide from the worst, not to flee. It can happen. It is better to prepare for it. Then turning your worst guess in reality will not knock you off your feet.
If the worst is a possibility, then you keep it on the table. Don't hide from it. Don't run. It can happen. And if and when it does, you need to have thought about it ahead of time. That way you're not crushed when your worst thought becomes your reality.
№ 314961   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2018 / 11:05
Army of Brainiac destroyed our world. Thousands died, even more people were left homeless. President Kane asked me to lead the rescue work, and I could not refuse him. I had to leave the Justice League in the experienced hands of Barry and Hal together they will turn the young heroes in the army of good, which was not yet on Earth.
But I only partially retired - all this time I was preparing for the return of Superman: Kal-El vowed to escape from the Phantom Zone. It would be foolish to consider his words an empty threat.
№ 295230   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2017 / 11:18
Trust in God but keep the powder dry.
Put your trust in God but keep your powder dry.
№ 290592   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2017 / 08:29
Is "Wolf", Griff?
Energy. Just got the diagram and once printed. A serious gun... So what's the purpose?
- Reinforcements in the Lunar port.
- Then take something energy to easily deal with bots S. D. F.. it Still has different modules to it. It remains to choose the outfit. There are good grenades, and things abruptly: "Bloodhound" and all for hacking. Something are interested in?
№ 283332   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2017 / 09:11
I'll keep looking, but if we don't come across, we have an amazing crew: everyone together, all stocked up and nowhere to go.
№ 282947   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2017 / 11:18
As always in Russia, the appointed time there was nothing ready...
№ 281390   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2017 / 20:50
I have all know about all.
I just like knowing where everybody is.
Quote Explanation: The method of detective Loki.
№ 274659   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:38
You know what your grandfather taught me? To be ready. For the hurricane, the flood, whatever. When the stores do not bring food, filling stations empty, people rush at each other and it turns out that between you and death stand you.
Most important thing your Grandpa ever taught me. Be ready. Hurricane, flood, whatever it ends up being. No more food gets delivered to the grocery store, gas stations dry up. People turn on one another and all of a sudden all that stands between you and being dead is you.
Quote Explanation: Instruction son.
№ 274648   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:37