mafia [Theme] Page 2

For me, a dictatorship is the mafia, and the person standing at the head, solves everything! Even the small group of people, the "cell of society", as they say, is based on this system, the main is everything! He gathers his people, getting rid of waste, he dictates, he leads. Where? Nowhere.
Country of disappointments.
Quote Explanation: From the story "the Head of my father"
№ 391539   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 23:15
- Here is your "laundering drug money". All forty accounts...
- Daily admission to nine thousand s Department. not subject to Declaration... That cunning bastard. Bank line of credit and all payments are not as cash, but as repayment of the negative balances in the accounts. He has on all accounts has a negative balance, no one will notice, no tax, no DEA. It's invisible money. But an interesting amount. Seventeen million dollars just for this Department.
Their to business will not sew, the court will dismiss the lawsuit, lawyers will return all the money after a month, but this month will fly a bunch of innocent animals. the cartels will begin to pull the hostages and in a week we will be torn, and his account only added. We need to lure him out here, Mexico is not our authority. Therefore, the arrest will not only freeze the accounts.
№ 389008   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2020 / 15:04
You will approach someone close, someone very close. Someone you never would think. And he will propose a solution. You know - the one who will suit you - a traitor!
№ 386487   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 09:51
There are mafia-like "concepts" and "concepts" ordinary human. What of them you follow, you decide.
7 Season 173 Series
№ 380949   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2019 / 21:21
The mafia never does anything just.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 372470   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 03:15
My real talent is to cost people a lot of money.
№ 371335   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 19:05
- No, son, where is mafia, where I was. I never blackmailed weapons. I always dealt with the mind.
- What do you do?
Trade. I'm a businessman.
Ha ha, dad said the same thing about us.
- Well done your dad. Tell it like it is. Wisely.
Courage, courage... it's all good. That sounds good. But unhealthy. Life shortens.
№ 366287   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 17:06
Santino, come here. What's wrong with you? Because of your love you're really gonna lose your head? Never tell a stranger what you think.
№ 353454   Added MegaMozg 19-12-2018 / 13:03
They are the military. Troopers and special forces. Veterans of Afghanistan with insane experience and skill. Her subordinates are able to start and win a Third world war... They are killing machines. They came back from those hellish gorges. They are over a week removed prevent them Yakuza without losing anyone, and the triad learn from them to do business.
Quote Explanation: Hero tells why they so respectfully communicate with "Hotel" and so contemptuously with the thugs from Colombia.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 348565   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2018 / 02:06
- Where foot hurt? - I asked, thinking to himself that surely this was a consequence of terrible bloodshed.
- Read a book "How not to get hurt from negligence" and landed in a drain.
The reason turned out to be surprisingly banal.
- And a hand?
The car hit a cliff.
And the forehead?
- Tested way to kill yourself by smashing your head on the corner of tofu.
- You hurt yourself on tofu?
I have prepared it according to the original recipe to give hardness. Salt removed the moisture, giving a load... And everything in the kitchen. He eventually became so dense that they could hammer nails, but I became the main expert on cooking tofu in the entire organization!
One of the five leaders is studying tiourine... Small modest gangsters did not understand what was going on in the minds of big bosses.
№ 347147   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2018 / 17:04
The mob may not rule the world.
№ 345664   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2018 / 16:02
Mafia will never let other to the feeder. ***. It is a matter of the bread, the meat and life, about the girls.
№ 342732   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 06:09
- San Sanych, well, calm down! Do not you watched the mafia movies? Mafia is immortal! If you cut off the head of the mafia, then in its place will be a new, even bigger and scarier!
Well, this type has exactly twice the head was cut off.
№ 341712   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 19:07
- What have you done, San Sanych! It's camisasca mafia!
- "Camisasca mafia"!.. Azamat, well, it's funny!
- You know, they're unpredictable! They can do everything. They can now go and not go at all!
Quote Explanation: San Sanych had a fight with a member of the local mafia, and he poprosilsya that now comes with reinforcements.
№ 341705   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 18:05
Spaina not Coca-Cola,
the local mafia instead,
the mafia of the Soviet school
pushed Brighton beach.
№ 319978   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 11:09