Princess [Theme] Page 1

The history of tattoos is very old. In ancient excavations, mummies of ancient Egypt with tattoos are found. Just like the Altai princess was found in the excavations of mountain Altai, also decorated with a tattoo, but they came to Europe very late from the Pacific Ocean basin. It was brought to England for the first time by sailors who hibernated on the islands of New Zealand and initially tattoos were always a part of declassed elements of port life. First in London, then in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp. Often sailors, girls of port life, other characters wore tattoos, and in our country, tattoos also went to the top of society for a very long time, despite the fact that even Emperor Nicholas II had a tattoo made on his arm in Japan. Today it is even a part of social life. Ce la vie.
Release Date: 30.09.2021
№ 429707   Added MegaMozg 30-09-2021 / 22:57
With us, princesses, it's easy!
Quote Explanation: Series "Prince for Nyusha".
With us, princesses, its easy!
№ 423126   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 12:12
How wonderful it is to be a princess, everyone is doing heroic deeds for you, all sorts of heroic deeds ... I'll go, too, I'll inspire someone to heroic deeds.
Quote Explanation: "Prince for Nyusha" series.
How wonderful it is to be a princess, everyone is doing...
№ 423121   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:01
- Oh, but life manifests itself not only in pain, there are also pleasant moments in it, even pleasure. - The Princess spoke, feeling the excitement in her soul, realizing that she managed to bring the cyborg to a frank conversation, it seems very bad to him, since he has ceased to control himself. - You said to plunge back into darkness... have you been dying? She caught on.
№ 412620   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 02:54
- Well, it often happens to girls of her age.
№ 411700   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:00
You are ready to marry the prince to anyone, as long as he is always near your train!
№ 411699   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 09:57
It was easier for him to push Sam away than to understand him. This, in your opinion, is not cowardice? You are much bolder and kinder than your father, so do a favor: don't be the same.
№ 411456   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 11:48
In fairy tales, the prince and princess live happily only because the prince is incredibly rich, and the princess is extraordinarily beautiful. Poverty will destroy beauty. And when that happens, what will happen to our beloved?
Quote Explanation: The Saddest Vampire in History Arc
№ 410894   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 03:27
- They were completely different, and if you were able to see it, you would not sell them.
№ 403914   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 20:45
There is nothing more gratifying and Princess, the great promises of these brilliant Sciences. To turn everything into gold; prolong life indefinitely; to heal by words, to get anyone to love you, to know all the secrets of the future - all this is without a doubt great and there are people for whom it is not difficult to comprehend it all. But I confess my crass mind is hard to understand it and believe it. I always thought that this is not feasible because it is very this is tempting.
№ 401165   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 15:33
- Why don't you try yourself in the role of a Prince on a white horse,
hurrying to save the Princess from a cruel king? Is Prince
and Princess to be reunited, will they live happily ever after.
- ... what about the king?
- I don't know, maybe he dies? Tales tend not to clarify what happens with the villains.
№ 400844   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 02:06
A princess doesn't cry
Over monsters in the night.
Don't waste our precious time
On boys with pretty eyes.

Princess doesn't cry
Because of nocturnal monsters.
Don't waste your precious time
Boys with beautiful eyes.
№ 399065   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2020 / 00:00
With princesses always something bad happens. Their thorns prick, they are poison apples and marry their own fathers. They cut off hands, and of their brothers turn into swans, the lovers are chopped into pieces and planted in pots with Basil. Tears diamonds, and when they go, as if treading on the blades of knives.
And yet they manage to look nice and beautiful.
№ 388210   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2020 / 06:20
But you've read stories. You know the Prince will come, and now the bride is no longer innocent. The kisses are different: one is to awaken, to heal, and the third to save. Princesses become Queens, and there was another Queen who did not deserve to be fire.
№ 385846   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 23:08
When a man can make you truly happy, he is your Prince.
№ 384576   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 23:18