democracy [Theme] Page 4

To a certain extent, Americans impose democracy as a super-idea. Democracy or authoritarianism is nothing more than the organization of a society. And society chooses the form in which it exists. And ultimately, that's what determines the people.
Release Date: 30.05.2021
№ 420063   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 17:00
What is beyond my understanding is beneth my dignity.
The game is worth the candle, no matter how much the candles themselves cost.
Honor is always cramped within the limits he has been given.
We're not like everyone else, and everyone isn't like us.
Silence, like gold in a state bank, can be converted into any currency.
Non-traditional political orientation: ours, yours, and everyone who asks.
An idealist who believes that they will pass by him... and they will notice.
Meanness under duress, feat. worthy of forgiveness.
Everyone is to blame, but there is no blame on anyone.
Democracy is the best of all. what can be invented, and the worst of what has been accomplished.
Don't spit on your yesterday so that your tomorrow won't give you that spit.
Don't ask a genius "why"? Because he's a genius.
№ 418042   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 19:15
Democracy is not Coca Cola, where the US produces the original syrup and the whole world tastes the same. If there is only one model and one culture on Earth, the world will lose its vitality and chance of survival.
Quote Explanation: During a videoconference with representatives of the Council on Foreign Relations of the USA (24.04.2021).
№ 417633   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 15:51
The future is great. For them, but obviously not for us. In democratic countries - an economic boom, America will revive democracy around the world, the United States and Britain will become the flagship of progress. Who would doubt that. Only two countries - Russia and China - will spoil this artistic image for the Americans. Russia has great destructive power, and China has economic power. They don't want to play by the rules written by the West. At the same time, what good intelligence officers are, they do not explain what democracy is, therefore, in order not to go deeper, they say: these are good, and these are bad. Why? And a head of cabbage.
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 416857   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 23:27
If we continue about the referendum (30 years ago). We can say that the question was somehow not so posed. Nevertheless, the people voted to preserve the Union. But at the same time, when everything happened contrary to the decision of the referendum, then the end was put to democracy. Democracy didn't even have time to start. Here's people voting - and they were sent to... And not much that you voted! And let's throw you another one! And you'll vote too. And from that moment on, democracy ended before it could begin.
Release Date: 17.03.2021
№ 415241   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:51
I wanted to talk about the 30th anniversary of the referendum, which showed one thing, but the authorities, acting at that time in the country, decided differently. And we all lost our Motherland, the Soviet Union. Although the people voted to preserve. I wanted to compare that referendum and the referendum that took place in Crimea, when the authorities and the people were completely in line with each other. And it showed that true democracy is now. And not when they were shouting about democracy. Now the will of the people was heard.
Release Date: 17.03.2021
№ 415233   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:27
Democracy is not a political toy in the hands of Kinder Surprises.
№ 415213   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2021 / 10:33
Regarding sovereign and non-sovereign development. The main problem of planet Earth today is America, their claims to global domination. Because within the framework of their project, no one is allowed to develop in a way that America would like. And no one is allowed to have an opinion on issues that America considers vital to itself. For them, their development - including inhibiting the development of others. And here we are talking about democracy - what it is. It's long gone. They have long changed the value agenda to the value agenda of their interests. Their interest is that no one can do what is not good for America. The way America understands democracy is actually a scheme for entering the internal affairs of any state. Which devalues democracy and equates America's agents with democracy fighters. And that's long since become technology.
Release Date: 04.03.2021
№ 414608   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:06
In America, no one can be persuaded that democracy works there. Because they believe that their country is not a country of equal opportunities that democracy should give. They believe that they still bear the heaviest burden of racial problems. They have lost the moral right to say anything about democracy to anyone. Moreover, they have no right to talk about corruption.
Release Date: 04.03.2021
№ 414606   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:00
- Honestly, I don't care about democracy. I'm not interested in it. As for the definition of democracy. First of all, it is the power of the majority. And only then all these things were overgrown with different theories: separation of powers, a set of procedures. A set of procedures is a conversation about nothing. Procedures can be anything, the set - shuffle. So what is democracy in truth is a big question. Democracy is lacking in Russia. I'll explain why. The majority of the Russian population does not care about the Council of Europe, PACE, the European Union, the United States, NATO, and whether there is democracy in Russia, which you talk about as a set of procedures. What does the majority of the population of Russia want? I'll say. They want Russia to be a super-powerful power in foreign policy that everyone fears. And inside she wants jobs, the possibility of self-realization, free education. That's what most people want.
- Free medicine and safety on the streets [remark by Vladimir Solovyov]
Release Date: 02.03.2021
№ 414493   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 12:18
Look at how quickly it turned out. Year 2000, Anthony Giddens' wonderful program book "The Elusive World: How Globalization Is Changing Our Lives." Democracy (meaning Western democracy) is not democratic enough, they need to be networked, the state, tradition, family must be destroyed. The book is quite short. There are not many major generalizations, it is a kind of analogue of the Manifesto of the Communist Party. It was a manifesto of a new world.
Release Date: 01.03.2021
№ 414413   Added Viker 05-03-2021 / 09:58
The majority rule will only work if you are considering individual rights. You can't let five wolves and one sheep vote for what they want to eat for dinner.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Carol LLoyd «Flynt's revenge».
№ 413416   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 12:12
We somehow completely played in pseudo-democracy. Democracy is not anarchy. Democracy is all about strict observance of the law by everyone
Release Date: 02.02.2021
№ 412884   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 04:51
- I myself see that the bazaar. I wonder who will answer for this bazaar?
№ 412192   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:48