democracy [Theme] Page 5

- I myself see that the bazaar. I wonder who will answer for this bazaar?
№ 412192   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:48
We see a very terrible trend. We see a terrible trend of totalitarianism. Because instead of meritocracy, when a person held office according to his abilities, now there is an imposition of the worst features of totalitarianism that once were
- in fascism
- ... no, it was in different structures. There were also national quotas in Soviet times. And in Soviet times, they considered what class you were from. When you are told now that you need to have certain sexual, racial deviations, this is totalitarianism. This contradicts the original meaning of what democracy is. And that means that if you were born with the wrong skin color, like a white man, you have a much lower chance in life. No one cares about your professional abilities and talents. It's scary.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412173   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:51
The third layer of the crisis is the armed forces. As a result of the previous layers of the crisis, this power will go bankrupt. This raises the question of America's real military strength. As long as there are illusions that aircraft carriers and marine bombs can solve any problem, even the collapsed dollar, they will not move on to anything new. When they understand that the military force is incapacitated, the question will arise of what to do next.
Release Date: 20.01.2021
№ 411862   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2021 / 21:33
American Democracy and Trump's Democracy.
Quote Explanation: Split in the definition of values in the United States
№ 411672   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 23:09
Alena Shvets
Quote Explanation: It is said that after falling in love, the storyteller began to follow failures
№ 410870   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 02:12
I want to show you one book. I'm in the process of writing a bunch of articles right now, but one book, I think, will be in the process. This is Peter Mayr. The book is called "Managing the Void." It's about democracy. Democracy is the ability to manage emptiness.
№ 410797   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 05:30
On the other hand, he was pessimistic about the prospect of establishing a democratic society in the Soviet Union, a country that, in his words, "suffered absolutely fantastic damage in the human intellect." He has a very gloomy foresight of 35 years ago, which is acutely relevant to this day: "Can you imagine what will happen if we suddenly have democracy? Indeed, the masses... they will be given the opportunity to arbitrarily. After all, it will be the dominance of the most demagogic bastions ... They will finish off any reasonable methods of management, loot everything that is possible, and then sell Russia in parts.
№ 410223   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 16:18
D/Ali said millions of Istanbulites used only a small fraction of their potential because of the pernicious proximity of the graves. The hunt for innovations is lost if you remind all the time, they say, death is about to come with its scythe, which glows red in the rays of the setting sun. That is why renovation projects did not lead to anything and the infrastructure could not be built, and the collective memory was no stronger than a napkin. Why create the future or return with thoughts to the past if we are constantly sliding towards thinking about the end? Democracy, human rights, freedom of speech – do they make sense if we all end up die? The arrangement of cemeteries and the treatment of the dead, as D/Ali concluded, are the biggest difference between civilizations.
№ 410096   Added MegaMozg 24-12-2020 / 23:18
I cannot say that I am a supporter or an opponent of democracy. This is ridiculous. Democracy is a form of government. Its meaning is very simple. The people (the majority) choose their leader. In the current situation, I don't really know how you can do it differently. I am a great lover of the monarchy. But the monarchy existed when the people sincerely believed that the monarch is the messenger of God. Modern man does not believe in this. the reality today is that you cannot arrange society without voting. The legitimacy of power can only be obtained through voting. Therefore, in essence, all countries are democratic today. There are no countries today where the ruler would not be elected, except for super-military regimes.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Air on 21.12.2020
№ 409992   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 15:21
There is another important point. It used to be said that democracies fared better. now there are articles saying that over the past 10 years, as a result of the introduction of democracy, countries have become worse off. But the worst thing is that at this historical stage China has abruptly come forward, which does not pretend to be any democracy, and at the same time the growth of living standards gives higher than the countries of democracy.
Release Date: 21.12.2020
№ 409991   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 15:18
The concept of democracy has got lost in three pines. You, N. V. Zlobin, say that the majority is not always right. Well, everyone, we came! This means that the majority is right only when it makes the right decisions. Hence logically: who evaluates the correctness of the decision? That's what today's global democracy is all about. Today, the criteria for assessing democracy has been reduced not to what the majority votes for, but to what the strongest countries, specifically America, legitimize.
In principle, we can agree that democracy has many advantages. But in practice, this has degenerated into only one thing: everything is determined by the strongest. America and its allies are demonstrating this to the world.
Those who today consider themselves democrats are incapable of seeing the internal flaws of democracy itself. We need a real, objective in-depth and professional analysis. This analysis is unable for Democrats around the world, including Fukuyama with his end of history. And they don't want to. Because they believe in democracy as sectarians.
You asked, what system could be better than democracy? Yes, any. You just need to know on what issue. For example, on some issues, the monarchy copes better than democracy.
Today's democrats very much resemble the stupid party functionaries of the Soviet Union.
What we can agree on is that the world is on the verge of new models. Because everyone is tired of democracy. In this mode, the world will no longer live. Let Fukuyama write at least 500 articles. What models they will be is another question. But the fact that this is an urgent and urgent need is absolutely certain.
Release Date: 21.12.2020
№ 409990   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 15:15
The terrible poverty and degradation of people in the villages, the plight of pensioners, the rapidly growing gap between the poor and the rich, and unrealistically high prices are upsetting. All of this, in the end, can lead to a social explosion. After all, it has long been known that freedom and democracy in the hands of spineless sycophants and patented fools are more terrible than Bolshevism.
Quote Explanation: Newspaper "VZGLYAD. RU". Article "Lithuania paid for its "success story" with a demographic catastrophe". (07.11.2020)
№ 406558   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2020 / 17:12
The fact is that in our souls there is an itchy democracy in which every sucker has the right, simply because he is. It's always killed me morally. I could never understand why a hereditary alcoholic in his voice is equal to the mother of five children. Or why a professor of any science has as much weight in his choice as a young man who can barely read, but graduated with grief in half high school and received the right.
№ 405394   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2020 / 12:54
Boris Ioselevich
Quote Explanation: He said everything he could, but he could not say.
№ 404756   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2020 / 09:33
Democracy allows us to find alternatives.
№ 401164   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 15:30