the new world order [Theme]

Looking for endless war, I have come to the conclusion that the only salvation of the world is a global religious and cultural restart where it will resume proper polytheism, and Patriarchy replaced matriarchy.
№ 397976   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:25
- More than one million dead civilians later...
- Good win!
Yes. Until evil once again raised its head...
What? Russian again return?
- No, Saddam Hussein!
But he was just a force for good? I need to intervene! Or, conversely, to help him?
- Yeah, and now he invaded Kuwait. So simple and I will not say... Kuwait is an absolute monarchy, where women have no voting rights, but there is a slave trade.
- So Saddam is fighting for Western values?
He wants the oil fields...
- What?! My oil, my values? Somebody needs to intervene? Why does nobody do anything?
Well, the international community is not really configured to fight, they prey on the ruins of the Soviet Union...
- Thieves! The asshole pacifists! Don't they know that Iraqi soldiers threw babies from incubators?
- And who told you that? This story is fiction of the purest water!
One midwife in public at the UN confirmed! However, later it turns out that she was the daughter of the Kuwaiti Ambassador. Yeah, but the invention of one of a PR Agency, and sometimes evil need some PR! Yes...
- Well, you sly dog! Thus, the global public is outraged, you've made war and economic embargo. Over a million dead!
And once again good has triumphed!
Quote Explanation: Why is the US so hated tried to kill Hussein and killed. Why so happy Hillary Clinton - protege of the oil.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386160   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 18:14
If you look at the topics that are discussed by seven, it's this : the middle East, Syria, Libya, Iran, Ukraine. All these problems created by the seven, over the last seventy years of their thoughtless and provocative policies. And now they decide what to do, how to get out of this? They have created these issues and now do not know how to solve them and they know it. Trump has invited Russia into the top eight, he understands that without Russia it is not possible to solve these problems. Moreover Russia can be in his eyes, from his point of view in a constructive, stabilizing factor of eight. This whole six in seven against trump and they also want Russia. Because, they also see Russia as a stabilizing, constructive factor, which will help them to get out of these problems. That is, the policy pursued by Russia, in spite of all the screams and what they were doing this seven, eight, it was the most correct. She now proved to the world that without Russia, it is not possible to constructively solve any world problems.
№ 385430   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2020 / 11:42
... we write books, are not able to change the world, despite our gifts and ongoing efforts, despite our wildest expectations.
№ 382477   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 15:34
If we strive to make the world a better place, we can expect a better life, we need to build it here on this earth.
5 Season 1 Series
№ 381843   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:08
You can't fight with the whole world. In your power to improve just a little corner of it.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 381691   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2019 / 13:06
Whole history of the world can be crossed in a jiffy.
№ 378322   Added Viker 13-09-2019 / 08:10
The Soviet Union left behind, and its problems too, I would live here and die here. How to live and how to die? - the question arose. Shit, subordinate to the laws of this world, or a proud man defending his right to life.
№ 342756   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 12:06
"It is unlikely that I will be able to occur in this system," I think, wistfully anticipating a long and difficult road, but you need to try.
№ 342734   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 07:02
NATO: "We come in peace. Give up!"
№ 340208   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2018 / 00:55
Do not confuse the world order with "American". It was the US together with Western partners, starting with Bosnia and Kosovo, to Iraq and Libya has consistently destroyed the basic foundations of the existing world order".
№ 327255   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2018 / 22:06
Everyone has obligations to the international community, which higher duty to obey local laws. Therefore, citizens need to violate domestic laws of the country in order to prevent crimes against peace and humanity.
№ 326649   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2018 / 03:02
Yesterday we had a conversation about the winner, which is not judged. So had all that war is, of course, for the unity of the economic governance of the world: England has long committed to this, America that, too busy now, Russia and Germany - and say nothing! All are committed to unity, but in different ways, and on ways to meet the enemy. So the war takes place over the path to unity. Germany seeks to achieve the goals through the rule of the Germans over the whole world. Against Russian domination of individual Nations, and the domination by destroying the control mechanism. So now is in our court to solve all the victory... the World now want that if who will arrange the world, that against all will and confession, and forgiveness, and forgetting the horrible past.
№ 321227   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 07:58
... unfortunately, no one is trying to disperse two dark clouds gathering at the time, as we discuss the world order: this is a nuclear war and an environmental disaster, literally threatening the survival of the species. Just the opposite. Both these threats are becoming more menacing and growing.
Quote Explanation: "Imperial Way". Part II. "In the future - the decline of America" ("Tom Dispatch" 15.02.2012).
№ 319401   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 09:28
He [trump] rejects the new world order Bush Sr., democratising the war the neocons in the era of Bush and Obama globacore.
Quote Explanation: The business newspaper "Sight", September 25, 2017.
№ 302048   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2017 / 19:15