smart [Theme] Page 3

- Ten points for observation. I've always said that you are a smart boy. “Ah, Mrs. Pilk,” I said to your mother. - Your son will go far. He recognizes people, barely looking at them! " Yes, your mind is as sharp as ... as something sharp.
№ 429210   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:34
If a scientist cannot formulate what he is doing in such a way that an intelligent twelve-year-old child understands it, then let him lock himself in his laboratory and think carefully about what the essence of his work is.
№ 428721   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 13:12
You are not smart, you are not stupid, you are only you. Only you decide who you are.
№ 428190   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:10
A smart person who doesn't really exist is just an image that stupid people idealize.
№ 427543   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2021 / 21:24
Don't confuse smart and genius. The clever is confident in his knowledge, and the genius always doubts himself, he thinks whether he is a genius or another fool.
№ 427344   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2021 / 17:18
Sexuality is a conventional concept. Everyone has their own criteria. For me, a man is sexy if he combines three qualities: intelligence, determination and a sense of humor. But, unfortunately, they are very rarely combined in one person. A man may be smart, with a sense of humor, but for some reason he still has fun with his mother. But the worst option is when the man is stupid, but decisive.
Release Date: 18.04.2021
№ 427284   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 22:18
A simple but very effective rule of oratory - the speaker should be smart in the morning, and emotional in the evenings.
№ 425585   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:36
A smart cop won't arrest a pickpocket if he can lead him to a bigger fish.
№ 423605   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 17:54
- I'm not a smart person, I don't have time for this - I make teeth. Who needs to insert them - please! At least in three rows, like a shark!
№ 423556   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 15:27
Everyone who is stupid wants to be smart. Everyone who's smart is stupid. Because in both cases, it hurts.
№ 422981   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2021 / 19:57
- Unheard of, just unheard of. After all, it was said: everyone should be vaccinated. Yes, it was said? Everyone should be vaccinated. <... >
Mandatory, you know, oh-bya-za-tel-nu-yu! In a haval! All for vaccination. Business, one pug. No, there was one particularly exceptional. <... > Found still the smartest. <... > The fact is that one pingle! No! "Penguins don't get sick," he said. And so, get, sign, viruses full of organism. We sneeze, cough, temperature, shake the health of ourselves and others. And the virus doesn't care! Penguin you or... ostrich. But it was, it would have been said...
- Hedgehog, my eye is already twitching.
- What? Yes, vaccination to all without exception. Everyone is gone, everyone, everyone is healthy, all but one who said... it's all crooked somehow... yes, and where is this penguin who doesn't get sick now? Where is? And? But he lies, and squirms, and temperatures, stuffed with viruses on the very top. Meanwhile, it was, it would have been said! Kindergarten, pants on straps!
- Sovunya, you're on the phone!
- Me? Who?
- Minister... health care.
- I'm for a minute. Utter penguin irresponsibility!
- And I didn't know that coffee is so invigorating.
- Oh yeah...
Quote Explanation: Series "Vaccination against crumbs - 1".
- Unheard of, just unheard of. After all, it was said:...
№ 421167   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 01:12
- K. G. Shakhnazarov, you are our hero today. Yesterday, you made a point that you regularly made on this show. And about the empire, and about the similarity of the current stage with what Russia was going through. (remark by Vl. Solovyov)
- I'm not alone, this studio has often talked about it. I admit that V. V. watches our program, but in principle, an intelligent and observant person, who is certainly President Putin, could come to such conclusions without our participation. Because it's obvious. I said this 14 years ago. Proceeding from the simple idea that the United States as an empire had in the USSR not only a rival, but also a support.
We are Marxists. But I rejected one of Lenin's basic thoughts about the complete rejection of the empire. I believe that empire is a form of public education. It includes different peoples, denominations, and even countries. More or less violence is present. Unfortunately, the whole history of the world takes place with violence.
- Empire is a form of existence of supra-ethnic formations (Vl. Solovyov's remark)
- Yes. And always the empire has its own internal logic, purpose. And empires do a lot of good. Culture, information, involvement of large layers of the world in civilizational processes.
. Returning to President Putin's statement. It was no accident that he made a thought about America just before meeting with Biden. Because there's a signal in that thought: Guys, think about where you're going. And if you don't, you're going to collapse.
We are an empire. And we keep that. We are not global like America, but a world empire. Russia has never claimed to be a global empire. Russia has always claimed the part called Eurasia. As a Eurasianist and Gumilevets, I believe that it is necessary to include the first empire - the horde, which created the first empire on the territory of our country. And the inner meaning of all empires is the development of a huge and very difficult space, which we got as our homeland. And the peoples understood that it was necessary to unite in order to survive.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420342   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 16:36
A smart man is always handsome.
№ 420197   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 11:24
The offensive supports revenge.
№ 418950   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 21:21
yes the lilac evening dusk ...
№ 417931   Added Viker 27-04-2021 / 10:34