humanity [Theme] Page 1

Humanism, of course, is not politics, but it is not alien to politics and is not isolated from political life, because such self-isolation would only lead to the triumph of the inhuman in society ... A just, democratic and legal state is one of the fundamental humanistic values of man and society. However, humanism establishes its own, special relationship with politics. Humanism is a worldview of a non-partisan nature, since, while positioning, talking about itself, it addresses all citizens through the heads of party leaders and bureaucrats, statesmen and political strategists. He performs a general political humanizing function, appealing to members of any parties, to the electorate as a whole, to each voter individually, to his best civic, moral and legal feelings. He is a common party, since he addresses all political parties. It performs inter-party functions, preventing the struggle of ideas and ideologies from developing into a war between people and social classes. Humanism is the only acceptable moral and psychological field in which all political differences and conflicts can be discussed and resolved. Another such field - legal - is a lawful and fair court, a developed democratic judicial and legal system of the country. In a healthy society, all political parties are guided by the basic values of humanism. This, ultimately, determines the humanity of the socio-political structure of society, its political consciousness. Humanity is the main criterion for the quality of political life and political institutions of society.
№ 408877   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:45
- To torture people for hours is inhumane! Half an hour is enough.
№ 403941   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 22:06
Do not be afraid, I will not harm you, - promised Lara, advancing on the young man. - I am very humane, honestly. Maybe just a little tweak the memory. When I figure out how to do it painlessly.
№ 403904   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 20:15
For some reason we come here
For some reason we give up this body.
Humanity now out of fashion.
What we can do about it?
№ 394725   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:12
It is impossible not to resent, not to hate this class [the bourgeoisie] who flaunts his humanity and dedication, but his only desire - at any price to fill your wallet.
№ 389526   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 09:54
Thoughts on "the most humane execution" is so stupid. Because the penalty is already punishment, in other words, murder, and the killing cannot be humane. Some people affected by torture conducted in the Middle ages, but forget about the lethal injection, the execution and the electric chair. Life sentence - no less cruel. I'm not making excuses for criminals, I do believe that it is impossible to show humanity towards the person who killed is not important - one, two, three, ten, or sixty people. And I don't understand the protests associated with the methods of the death penalty in the United States, as the perpetrator did not think about "how would be more humane for him to kill his victim." Murderers need to act according to the seriousness of the law, without any inclination of man to "warmth" and "charity".
№ 379854   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 05:42
But listen.
Last year some fellows-archaeologists went on an expedition. On the way bought a donkey. Arrived, took the donkey to the load, pitched the tent, got a job, and then it turned out that the donkey was no longer necessary.
- What to do with it? - asked one.
- Release! - says another.
- What are you sorry donkey! The wolves will bite! - said the third man.
- Well, then let's leave here! - advised fourth.
- And who will take care after him? - said the fifth.
In this case, kill him! - decided sixth.
- What? Because we have no guns! asked the first.
And here's what they came up with: tied to the donkey charge of dynamite and lit the fuse. The donkey died in the blast, but he suffered a wolf's teeth.
Scary, crazy, but humanely...
№ 378924   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2019 / 06:45
As to humane feelings, that is, to not to disturb anyone and no one can take anything - so this principle even see predatory animals: wolves do not rush to each other, to take the prey, and prefer to produce it themselves, jackals and hyenas go in packs and bloody war between them is very unusual.
№ 367987   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2019 / 11:12
Suffering, sickness at the sight of unrecognized human dignity, wounded with intent and even more without intention, is what is called humanity.
№ 366231   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 04:05
Humanity is humanity, but a developed consciousness and education.
№ 366230   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 04:04
The sense of humanity is offended when people do not respect others human dignity, and even more offended and suffers when man does not respect his own dignity.
№ 366224   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2019 / 02:04
His love and humanity have achieved something you never would have achieved my hatred.
№ 364593   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2019 / 04:42
If your ideas are humane - so, you're healthy.
№ 361092   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2019 / 01:16
Humanity will save everything and take out all...
№ 309361   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2017 / 06:09
- They are our enemies.
- Also, they are people.
№ 294911   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2017 / 00:45