the team [Theme] Page 3

She struggled, but he knew that when do not grow together with the team, and come to his high position, sung staff will do anything to survive stranger. Even if it gave the father-founder. Or rather, especially if you brought it.
№ 280534   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2017 / 19:26
So-called bubble collective illusion: I believe you believe we believe, they believe.
№ 272459   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:35
The Japanese joke that colleagues should be viewed as a relatives of his wife: like them or not - do they not go anywhere. And again destined to be in one team the entire working life, we must not forget that to spoil relations with a man is easier than to establish them.
№ 253826   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:38
Stay in the team - the only guarantee normal condition and health. Alone - sick, that dry branch, which should be cut and burn, after all, in danger the whole society, if at least one member sick with loneliness.
№ 252850   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:05
- Well, how do you feel about the team? - suddenly asked the devil.
Bad. The team does not blush. People red one. Every team puts the idea to the level of the most stupid.
- Why do people tend to gather in the team?
- Not to blush. They crave to be freed from the burden of his conscience and transfer it to the leader.
№ 252271   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:46
Nature is full of such examples, and in each class of animals at the highest stage of development are the outgoing types. Mutual aid within a species would thus ... , the main factor, the main figure that can be called progressive development.
№ 249046   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:54
In short, the mental compatibility is when you start to tell other people the truth about what you think of them. You lied to them, that is, concealed his annoyance of their habits or actions, all was well. But under the influence of a long flight your weakened nerves make it impossible for you to lie. And that's the truth and there is most terrible in human relations. If you can with complete sincerity say that I can't stand the thud of people, then you declare that you are intolerant of people who can't control themselves and are unfit member of the team. The paradox here is that the highest human quality is honesty, sincerity - with the existence in the team is the most bad and harmful quality. And the more and wider, and chistoserdechnoe you inform people about your to him the true attitude, the worse things are going in the team.
Quote Explanation: Story: "the Space ship, the skull and bones".
№ 244809   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:57
Man is not a serial robot. In the most beautiful nature there is a indent that enchanting is its uniqueness. Under normal conditions they can only be happy, but the conditions became extreme, as they say, extreme - difficult, dangerous, crowded, dreary, and indent are taken to cling to one another, and the mechanism of communication begins to jam.
<...>
Human relationships, though extremely close, always assume the distance: it can be microscopically small, such as between ice and skate or even between razor blades, folded flat in a stack, that is, if and feel, but we just think that it is not. And suddenly she disappears, comes super compressed condition in the cabin, no privacy, can't hide, you're mind is constantly on people in contact with them, like it or don't want - and if you're ordinary, not flawless, and your comrades too?...
№ 237009   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 11:54
The idea that good people lead to their own obvineniy, was very unpleasant. What a hopeless idea. The experience of the army, the experience of prison life Salakhov knew that excessive severity as well irritating people. "So, neither good nor fear won't take us, he thought. - But there must be some kind of approach. There must be an open door..."
Salakhov and suddenly stopped. The answer, he found, was simple, obvious. Among the many human teams there are probably only one which is yours. In the army own company. If you found him - hold onto him with their teeth. Let everyone see what you own, you end up with them. And that you have everything in sight. One roof, one destiny, and let him think about the rest of the state.
№ 235855   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:31
I mineral prospects never contrary!
I'm ready though, the bees in the hive, if only in coletive!
№ 219926   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:13
The team hates those who are trying to put square pegs in round holes.
№ 210892   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:16
To do with you and trusting you are two different things.
5 Season 8 Series
№ 190802   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:51
If you spit in a team - a team will wipe if the collective spit in you will sink.
№ 185528   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:15
I appeal to you, Holy warriors of a new life! Are we sure about what we do? Nobody has the right to decide for others why they should live, because in the best of us is that which stands above all Nations and groups. I'm talking about the human mind and its values. God, I fearlessly and honestly, but neither I nor anyone else don't say anything, simply ask yourself one question: "why am I here?" Admit that you only live for yourself. Call it purpose, love, business, ideal, finally. But all these objectives and ideals of your personally yours and anyone else's. Every honest man can be called selfish. He who lives not for himself, - does not live. You can't change it, because from birth the only and perfect purpose for man is himself. Neither the law nor the party nor the GPU will never be able to suppress a person's own "I". You will not be able to enslave the human mind, you will only destroy it. You have already made an attempt and see what happened. Take a look at those you gave birth to, who are allowed to prevail. Swing the best that is in man, - and you will see what will remain. Do we really need mangled and disfiguring other reptiles are ugly?
№ 174270   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:23
The human team, if he has at least three people, has a tendency to share, apparently spontaneously, into two warring camps.
№ 152523   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:32