the team [Theme] Page 1

For such pennies, being responsible for billions of dollars in turnover and a team of 650 people, either fools or thieves work.
№ 421635   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 20:48
There is no need to create a team if you cannot be in it yourself.
Quote Explanation: 13/02/2019
№ 420230   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2021 / 00:36
MIKE, buddy! Hi, how is it? I don't often write letters, but I decided to draw you here!
How are you doing with the infusion into the team? Ok? Good to hear! I can't believe we both serve on the Nega. Yeah, I've sent them a dozen requests and we've kind of been serving together for the last few years, but really, is that cool?!
By the way, can you do that? And? And that? SO!... Oh, that's not a video. Yes. Anyway, I did it like it there, I did it like... Push ups... well, you get the understanding. Only with the C1 model on the back. That's it! Ta-dam!
Okay... it's time to run. I will fry the valelsi hive from the cannon. As if not to be late for transport! See you!
Your best friend, Montana.
P.S. Vote to make my main theme the anthem of OMR!
№ 412437   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 04:27
ᅠ Any team can be compared with the Pleiades of stars - this is especially noticeable in the role-playing world, where shining individuals illuminate the firmacle of everyday life with their ideas and reasoning, touching the reader's heart with successful or seditious thoughts. Sometimes in the space of the Internet, people, like stars in the Universe, unite to form an exotic galaxy. Drifting through the plot, they fascinate with their flickering, inspire and even cause furious indignation. But they're all going out. Some imperceptibly and quietly, others - exploding dazzling and devastating, a supernova flash that generates a black hole, whose gravitational attraction is so great that it will not be possible to leave it, and stretches like a plume of aroma, exciting the soul with memories. For some, this is so unbearable that they indignantly renounce the person with whom they had a wonderful time. But to complain is to cross out everything that was excellent and mind-blasting, to annul the gift of magic - time spent together, which grew into an incomparable, amazing creativity, which in turn generates the spirits of the storm.
ᅠ But what about it, because no holiday can last forever?!
ᅠ Dare to bask even for a brief moment in the sun's rays with the risk of getting a hurricane or afraid to leave the usual comfort of your cave?
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409619   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:27
The team is a great force, and for greater unity it needs a common cause. And if there is no case, then at least a common enemy.
№ 402858   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 16:03
Collective intelligence is not difficult to transform into collective unconscious.
№ 399336   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 07:42
... and when the whole flock flew South for the winter, one small but proud bird said: "Personally, I will fly directly into the sun." And she began to rise higher and higher, but soon his wings burned and fell to the bottom of a deep ravine. So let us drink to the fact that none of us, no matter how high it may fly, I never would have broke away from the team!
№ 398334   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:54
Qualified (Japanese) worker will lick your car and the space around her, while Singapore believes that it should be done by someone else that it was not his responsibility. The attention of Singaporean limited to its own responsibilities and prospects of promotion. He will not be himself to expand his duties. That, together with colleagues, he can make his work more productive and efficient and thus to achieve mutual benefit and in the end, higher wages, and the prospect of so Grand for him that she did not hurt. Unlike Japanese workers, most of our are not aware of themselves as a single unit with their companies.
№ 393443   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 05:45
Power without a fight can not live. And not only power. Human society is built on intraspecific combat. Take any personnel, and you will see in this group there are different factions, squabbles, arguments, intrigues and so on. The highest authority is no different from all other social strata. Another thing, whether this struggle for "manger", or on fundamental issues over the course of the country.
№ 393413   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 04:12
Was a hero - he was pus
Evil songs to sing about the trouble
He yelled all the time and major fought
And other prevented, and myself screwed up
The loop was tightened, the ceiling shook.
Loop delayed randomly - awkward!
There was such a man - he was a cross
He eyes were green, waiting for Godot
He waited and wheels ate
Did not wait for anything and went nowhere
There was another - it was a thrill
To play the guitar and write poems
And now he's in boots and with a gun on his shoulder
His hands are shaking like snot in the wind
I've seen and heard many times already
I purely watched, closing the face
And all my songs the same
Similar to civil defense...

Civil defense (Coffin)Separatoraction staticprotective
Quote Explanation: In the text of I. F. Letov there are "hints" for themselves (verse 1), and, apparently, a Manager (verse 2) and the Kuzma Uo (verse 3)
№ 392766   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 17:33
I, for example, work by a team of sports and, frankly, when any kind of action, they I will not name. And even if I say I'm "gay feather" or "Fairy-pohudela" it nifiga not change. So let's call a "Fat man" and will start to do something.
Quote Explanation: in the club of overeaters anonymous
№ 391283   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 05:00
Teamwork - the team, not dissolving in the crowd.
№ 389666   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 19:27
I try to listen to the views of all people who surround me. A person should not withdraw into their "exclusivity". As you know, in a dispute born truth. Listening to criticism, one gets a double positive effect: first, it helps to get to the root of the problem, and second, to understand yourself, so to speak, to get my thoughts in order. I myself often specifically call for a debate artists my ensemble. I wish they were full-fledged members of the "Russian song", but also wholeheartedly rooting for your team, directly involved in the work from beginning to end.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with business club "women of future Russia".
№ 385867   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2020 / 10:40
...I don't trust the crowd - hundreds of people meaningless came together, driven by basic impulses: food, drink and sex. The Hairdryer claims that if you disable your own brain, you can reunite with another brain, the group consciousness, collective consciousness, and that this dizzying form of human community that we have lost, withdrawn into personality, unless you count trips to the war. About that and speech.
№ 383936   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 19:04
Some students do not want to go in the tenth and eleventh grade. After finishing nine classes they enroll in College, technical schools or colleges. In these schools they are waiting for the same thing in school. The team looks at each person, evaluating it on different parameters. Analyze the capacity for learning, personal qualities such as sociability, ability to resolve conflict situations. Here are all of the same principles: raise, people remember this and draw conclusions. And then they have not prove their case, not to restore the reputation. Of course, you can study part-time learning, where the groups are small, and therefore, less people know you. But it is impossible for life to escape! That is why you should learn to defend their point of view regardless of life circumstances. Even if the school did not succeed, cannot be put on a cross.
№ 382112   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:00