fog [Theme] Page 6

Rod Aviernoz nourishes font - rift in the earth that emits prophetic energy for generations. Every newborn families dip into this dark fog, giving them a connection with their land and its mysterious power. Children adamantly believe in protecting family values and traditions of the land, but in fact they guard very foggy font, the true intentions of which are unknown. But when another newborn passed the rite of baptism, something went wrong. In the eyes of the baby flashed a spark of understanding that frightened all those present, and forced the priests to whisper. He was raised, so he followed the path of other offspring of the kind of war and the protection of the homeland at the head of the family army. But the young man chose otherwise. While others learned to handle weapons, he meditated at the font. He deeply breathed in the dark mist, learning to be one with the potency that flowed from far beneath the house; it was the product of a black fog. The Avernus family did not approve of this choice: old and young rebuked the young Lord of irresponsibility. But the accusations stopped as soon as he entered into his first battle and showed the mist granted the power of life and death, which the other lords could dream of.
Quote Explanation: Biography Of Abaddon, Lord Of Avernus.
№ 394237   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:03
Fog captures all thick in the grip of madness. There's no escape, no escape no salvation, except that in clear waters of the ponds hidden in the woods.
№ 394188   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 13:06
Over the years I have found many wonders in the fog, but now I know how to bypass his unbreakable rules.
Quote Explanation: From the diary of Vigo.
№ 394186   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 13:00
Fog fascinates and hypnotizes. I love and fear it at the same time.
Quote Explanation: From the notebook of Donna.
№ 394185   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 12:57
The fog seems to protect from the beast, but he is like poison, like a cancer, fills us with darkness and madness.
№ 394184   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 12:54
Traveling through the foggy haze that hides the area, I felt someone's presence. Something moved to these forgotten places, and his bright colors are easily visible even through the thick haze of fog that was growing between us.
Moving into a new, but familiar place, I was first able to look around: circus truck, move something like a horse, but, in my opinion, older and sinister.
I watched through the trees, when the door of the wagon opened slightly and a warm, Golden light began to fill that lonely place. I believe that this happened intentionally to attract attention, but the image that appeared shortly, was nothing like the mixture of elements in the costume of a Ringmaster, clown and other market attributes. His face was a nightmare of grim, pathetic semblance of a smile superimposed on top saggy lips. On his waist was the collection that is known throughout the world as the fingers. But how to be a monstrous creature to collect such trophies?
The clown at his surroundings and kept his eyes fixed on me. On his face appeared a "double smile" and before returning back, he nodded to me. I guess he prefers less-informed victims than I am, and I thank the stars for that.
Quote Explanation: From the observations of Benedict about the Clown (Kenneth "Jeffrey hawk" chase).
№ 394156   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 11:30
Spicy evening. Off dawns.
The grass is creeping fog.
The fence on the hillside
Was white your sundress.
Spellbound starry melody
Stupefied poplar.
You know, waiting for you, Queen
Of the young king.
№ 390869   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 09:33
I didn't say a word, walked in the fog. And soon again forgotten. I never thought that you became a writer.
№ 371767   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2019 / 02:31
The superfine mist blue muslin stretched across the field, lifting a thick grayish vapor to the crimson sky. Humid clean air, falling from the open window of the Ford, filled my lungs. The endless green fields that stretched for miles, connects with the sky somewhere near the horizon, being like a staircase to the clouds, but the arcane a moment of blissful morning, when the boundaries of heaven and earth was hidden from reality by a gentle haze of fog.
№ 361197   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 02:17
You can not trust anybody,only yourself and then not always.
№ 359551   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 03-02-2019 / 16:37
In childhood the mist scared its external manifestation, as they grow older the veil wrapped and what's inside. The feeling is almost the same - gone landmarks. Not see and, most troubling, do not perceive their choice - making steps, not knowing that beneath your feet.
№ 358917   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2019 / 01:43
Still damp, the fog is thick
And light up the night with fire,
Depict tree branches
Shadow theatre me outside the window.
The passion and the storm, the quiet pool,
The simple dance of the stars
And in the signs looks different
The crown of the ancestral metamorphosis.
№ 351535   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 19:21
Beyond the mist - fresh.
№ 278931   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2017 / 14:51
I dream of fog...
№ 218029   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:35
Hedgehog came out of the fog, took out a knife from his pocket,
he ate someone's suitcase, and he came back into the fog.
№ 140363   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 22:27